Mary Millage, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 37

Mary Millage

Primary Health Group

500 Hioaks Rd Ste B Richmond, VA 23225

Mary Millage, NP is a nurse practitioner in Richmond, VA and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center in 2009 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and family medicine.

Mary Millage accepts

Mary Millage accepts the following insurance:

Buckeye Community Health Plan
Medicare
Health Net
Tricare
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Optima Health
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Mary Millage treats your condition or procedure

Mary Millage's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Depressive Disorders
  • High Cholesterol
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Woman Health Examination

To provide comprehensive person-centered care that focuses on maintaining improving an indidividuals quality of life through preventing illness , promoting health and wellness  and managing disease.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2009

Mary Millage?
Mary Millage's Performance
What People Say About Mary Millage, NP
RecentMost Helpful
I would definitely recommend Mary M to family and friendd.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Millage, NP?
I've been going to Mary Millage for three years. She always gives me as much time as I need, to answer questions, and to understand my concerns. I never feel rushed and rarely have to wait for more than a few minutes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Millage, NP?
Mary Millage is excellent at listening to your situation, analyzing the problem and recommending solutions that address root cause. THANKS! !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Millage, NP?
I absolutely loved the time and care that I received on my visit. She was so thorough and patient explaining everything. Thank you to Rhonda as well! ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Millage, NP?
I came in to see if I had strep throat. Culture came back negative and Mary took adequate time to check me over. I thought she was thorough in her work. The only negative was the long wait time, but this was a same day appointment so maybe that was the reason.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Millage, NP?
I appreciate that NP Millage took the time to listen to all of my health concerns. She asked many questions to be sure she understood and together we devised a plan of action for my situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Millage, NP?
I think of Mary Millage as my doctor. I request her each time I make an appointment at her practice. I am comfortable with her manner and knowledge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Millage, NP?
I 'm not in the doctor's office often, so I appreciate that my concerns are taken seriously and never dismissed as unimportant. Mary is attentive and does not rush through the appointment. She is ready to arrange any needed tests or recommend a specialist if needed. She also encourages staying up to date on yearly testing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Millage, NP?
I was very pleased to get a same-day appointment with Mary Millage to treat what turned out to be an upper respiratory infection. She was very pleasant and knowledgeable, diagnosed my condition quickly, and prescribed the antibiotics I needed to start recovery quickly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Millage, NP?
Very much liked her demeanor with me,
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Millage, NP?
Mary Millage is truly a professional personable NP. When she walks in the room I breathe a sigh of relief because I know she will help me and I can talk to her about anything.. During my last visit I needed some paperwork from her and she spent a great deal of time making sure she was giving me what I wanted and needed. I highly recommend Mary Millage to anyone needing a medical point of contact.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Millage, NP?
As a new patient, I found Mary to be very thorough and attentive to learning about my medical needs. She was patient and understanding and made me feel at ease. Mary took the time to listen to my concerns. I look forward to working with Mary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Millage, NP?
Mary is compassionate and understanding. She takes the time to understand my complaints and health problems. I feel very relieved when leaving the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Millage, NP?
This was my first appointment with Mary and I felt at home from the minute, I walked in. The facility was clean, friendly, and when you signed it, it only took five to seven minutes the nurse would call you back to see your doctor. Mary, she took the time to listen and answer my questions, I didn't feel rushed like most doctors. I've been searching for a new primary care doctor or a nurse practitioner. I have to search no more. Thank you Mary and the entire staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Millage, NP?
They worked me in when I was sick. Mary Millage, NP is very easy to explain your health problems to and you can tell she cares for you. She orders the necessary test to see that you get the attention you need. The entire office staff, waiting room and ease getting there makes it where my husband and I are thankful to be accepted as patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Millage, NP?
I received excellent patient care during my visit with Mary. I had a list of issues to go through since I had not made a regular doctor's visit in several years. Mary was especially attentive and made sure she covered all of my concerns. She also scheduled a number of tests I need to have. She has an excellent bedside manner! I recommend her highly .
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Millage, NP?
She listened to me and took the time to explain things to me. Really a nice person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Millage, NP?
Took good care of me. Great complete physical.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Millage, NP?
Thorough, helpful, knowledgeable and takes the pain away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Millage, NP?
I am a new patient at Primary Health Group- Chippenham, my first visit was last November. Earlier this month I had a Gout attack and showed up with no appointment first thing in the morning! I was very surprised and grateful to be seen immediately and by Mary. She gave me an examination, reviewed my case history, discussed treatment and preventative measures. She was very kind, knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend her and the practice for anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Millage, NP?

How was your experience with Mary Millage?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Mary Millage treats patients.

Johnston-Willis Hospital