Dr. Mary Marino, PHD

Counseling ·  Female

Dr. Marino

Mary T. Marino, PHD

233 Union Ave Holbrook, NY 11741

Dr. Mary Marino, PHD is a counselor in Holbrook, NY and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from Hofstra University Department Of Psychology in 1996 and specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.

Dr. Marino's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Marino

Dr. Marino?
Dr. Marino's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mary Marino, PHD
My husband and I had seen 3 therapists before finding ourselves on Dr Marino’s couch. She was our last hope and hope is exactly what she gave us. We continue to fight because she continues to show us the love we still have for each other.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Marino, PHD?
Dr Marino was a god send for our family! She related so well with my son and he truly trusted her insight and guidance. I would recommend Dr Marino to any one in need of some clarity.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Marino, PHD?
IF YOU WANT YOUR MARRIAGE TO WORK, THIS IS THE RIGHT PERSON TO GO, SHE IS CARING, SHE IS A LOVELY PERSON AND SHE GOES EXTRA MILE. IM GLAD GOD PUT HER ON OUR WAY, I DONT KNOW WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT HER. WE ARE STILL WORKING ON OUR MARRIAGE BUT WITHOUT GOD AND MARY WE COULDNT DO IT. SHE IS THE BEST, SHE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU. SHE WOULD NOT LEAVE YOU ALONE. MARY YOU ARE THE BEST ! MY HUSBAND IS NOT CHRISTIAN, NOW HE CAN'T LEAVE WITHOUT MARY! ............ LOVE SISTER M
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Marino, PHD?
After years of life-altering events, I needed to talk to someone I didn't know. In my search for a christian counselor, I prayed, asking God to send me to the right one. By the end of the first session I knew Dr. Mary was the one. I was super nervous, but her approach was gentle & non-threatening. She listens & gives time to express what is on my mind. Her God-centered truth & input is amazing and has helped me connect the dots that for years left me unsettled. She is a tremendous blessing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Marino, PHD?
Dr Marino has help me so much during a series of unfortunate events that have occurred in my life over the past year. Not only has she helped me in my personal life, she has also helped me in my spiritual life. I couldn’t thank her enough for how she has impacted my life and helped me grow back into the person I once was. There is no other therapist I would go to. I would 100% recommend you see Dr Marino.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Marino, PHD?
One word...Awesome. Dr Mary was my first experience going to a therapist and I am forever grateful. She had the perfect balance of letting me talk but then putting her thoughts and reactions in as they were necessary. I was challenged and encouraged and my mind was shifted towards freedom as she exposed some of the inner struggles I was having that I didn’t even know I had. I highly recommend Dr Mary because of her obvious experience and the individual wisdom she display towards each client.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Marino, PHD?
Dr. Marino has been a total blessing for our marriage. She has given us all the tools, strength, love and support we both needed in getting our marriage back on track. We are forever grateful for helping us get through a very difficult season in our marriage. May God continue to BLESS you as you continue to BLESS others......
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Marino, PHD?
I feel that Dr. Marino is by far an excellent therapist. She offers direction which I feel is important and her input is eye opening. She has a warm way which makes you comfortable right from start. I feel between her knowledge, trust and warmth the combination was perfect for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Marino, PHD?
During my first session with Dr. Marino, I knew I was in the right place. There is a peace that settles in and puts me at ease whenever I am with Dr. Marino. She remembers everything, she asks the right questions and she provides excellent feedback....or she just listens and lets you pour out whatever is on your mind. I thank God everyday for allowing our paths to cross because I can honestly say that my life got better and I don't want to know what my life would be like without her in it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Marino, PHD?
Dr. Marino is excellent! Dr. Marino is caring, professional and empathetic. On my first contact with her, I felt a sincere desire that she wanted to help me. Dr. Marino became an instrumental part of my healing. Her style is gentle. Her questions help one to self-reflect, leading to understanding and then on towards healing. Trauma and pain happen in life and while God is the True Healer, sometimes He provides a human touch to assist you along the road to restoration. Dr. M - thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Marino, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Marino?

• Counseling
  • Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling
  • Addiction Psychology
  • Adolescent Psychology

Southeast Nassau Guidance Center Seaford, New York
Hofstra University Department Of Psychology
William Floyd School District
State University Of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook
South Oaks Institute For Alcohol and Addictive Behavior Studies Program For Health Professionals

Dr. Marino accepts

Dr. Marino accepts the following insurance:

Sliding Scale

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Affective Disorders, Psychotic
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Panic Attack
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing