Mary Layden, LCSW

Mary Layden, LCSW

Psychotherapy  ·
Female  ·
Mary Layden, LCSW is a psychotherapist in Greenfield, WI and has been practicing for 37 years. She graduated from None in 1981 and specializes in psychotherapy and marriage & family therapy.Read her story

4402 S 68th St Ste 104

Greenfield, WI 53220

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Mary Layden

Mary Layden's bio

This content was provided by Mary Layden "As a psychotherapist of over 30 years, I continue my strong interest in assisting my clients in reaching their potential. I've recently been trained in a new method of psychotherapy that reduces the number of sessions and and has greatly increased my clients' satisfaction with their progress. The permanency of their resolution of their issues is remarkable to say the least. It is "exciting "according to my clients in that their recovery is surprisingly achieved more rapidly than using traditional psychotherapy methods alone."

This content was provided by Mary Layden "Any individual seeking psychotherapy is eager to relieve themselves of unwanted issues and emotions as well as behaviors that interfere with their optimal functioning. My goal is to assist them in a gentle process that is natural and empowering.   Together we will work through issues that can be  confusing despite our seeming to know the answers.    A major part of my approach is that I am with you every step of the way and you are in a protected environment that is always totally confidential.   I work alone in my private practice which affords you that privacy so often desired.   I have created an atmosphere that is not conventional in that it is quite relaxed and warm.   Of utmost importance is  your progress in each and every session.   It is your session and I am very diligent in you finding answers as quickly as possible and relief from your symptoms.   Relationships are often affected by one's own suffering and this can create a feeling of isolation and loneliness.    Our work together will make a difference in your relationships ."

• Psychotherapy
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Mary Layden does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Stress Management
  • Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Wisconsin
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • None
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Univ Of Wisconsin At Madison
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1978
  • None
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981

Mary Layden has no awards or honors listed.

Mary Layden has no media or publications listed.

Mary Layden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Mary Layden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Mary Layden's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Mary Layden to family and friends
Mary Layden Says:
"

I appreciate your feedback, after all it is all about we, the therapists learning, and you are one of our greatest sources of knowledge about what benefits and detracts from your progress in therapy.

"
Are you Mary Layden?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Clinical Psychology