Dietetics  |
Mary Kardell, RD
I am a Registered Dietitian providing ethical, evidence based nutrition counseling for over 20 years. I work to empower clients to nourish their bodies in a supportive, non-judgmental environment. I help clients feel at peace with food, physical activity and their body, instead of feeling controlled by diets, emotional, stress or restrictive eating. You will gain the knowledge and skills needed to foster true health and well-being and feel confident with your food and lifestyle choices. Feel freedom from the diet mentality and regain trust in your body. I aim to keep nutrition counseling affordable and accessible for my clients. I have extensive training in eating disorders, binge eating, stress and emotional eating I utilize a multitude of science based strategies including mindfulness, mindful eating, intuitive eating, and meal planning to help my clients find a strategy that they can confidently incorporate into their lifestyle.

7701 Pacific St Ste 323

Omaha, NE 68114

Learn about Mary Kardell

• Dietetics

Mary Kardell does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Mary Kardell has no awards or honors listed.

Mary Kardell has no media or publications listed.

Mary Kardell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Mary Kardell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Mary Kardell's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Mary Kardell?