Mary KardaszCunningham, LMFT

Counseling ·  Female · Age 61

Mary KardaszCunningham

Charlespointe Counseling, LLC

115 Piper Hill Dr Ste 103 Saint Peters, MO 63376

Mary KardaszCunningham, LMFT is a counselor in Saint Peters, MO. She specializes in counseling, grief and bereavement, and more.

Mary KardaszCunningham accepts

Mary KardaszCunningham accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
HealthLink
HealthLink PPO
Self Pay
UMR

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Mary KardaszCunningham treats your condition or procedure

It is our hope that you are able to find the assistance you need and we are honored to be a part of your journey to healing. Charlespointe is one of St. Charles' oldest and most respected counseling centers, celebrating our 25 anniversary serving St....

• Counseling

3.8

Mary KardaszCunningham?
Mary KardaszCunningham's Performance
What People Say About Mary KardaszCunningham, LMFT
As a teen, I was very reluctant to go to counseling and she didn't help. I had a terrible experience with her and refused to go to counseling again for years. She seemed very flighty and found myself questioning if she was really listening. She would eat her meals in front of me and would being cleaning and dusting her office, especially if my appointment was on a Friday. She also displayed inappropriate boundaries in talking about her personal life which made me feel uncomfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary KardaszCunningham, LMFT?
I had been hesitant in going to a counselor over the years. Recently with a life event, I knew I needed guidance.. I found Mary on psychologytoday.com. I read her bio and it just clicked that she was the right "fit" for me. She is very open, understanding, and non-judgemental. I feel safe in sharing with her, as well as I trust in what she has to say to me is in my best interest. She takes her time with you, makes herself available if the situation is needed, and focuses on you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary KardaszCunningham, LMFT?
I have been seeing Dr. Kardasz for over 10 years which started with seeing her for depression. Her insight and skill helped me recover from some rough times. Dr. Kardasz most recently helped me uncover my bisexuality and my sexual addiction helping me find ways to deal with the underlying family and lifestyle issues. I never feel judged but rather “heard” which helps me open up to work on my issues. Dr. Kardasz has plays key role in my recovery & ability to thrive personally / professionally.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary KardaszCunningham, LMFT?
I started seeing Mary about 15 years ago. After the initial issue was settled, I might not see her for 3-4 years until something else needed to be discussed. She has seen me individually as well as with my husband and has always been very helpful. She's professional and personal at the same time. Regardless of how long it's been since I've seen her, she still seems to know exactly where I am coming from.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary KardaszCunningham, LMFT?
I have worked with her on and off for over 9 years. She has been the only therapist I've seen that I feel comfortable talking too. She has really helped me through some very rough times. Even when I just talk about life, she often helped me put things into perspective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary KardaszCunningham, LMFT?
She was 15 to 20 minutes late every session but still charged me for the full hour. Last visit she occupied herself by cleaning windows and dusting. She just seemed like she had better things to do than listen to me. She said she accepted my insurance and my insurance said she was in my network but after the 3rd visit she told me I had to figure out why my insurance wasn't coming through. Turns out shes not covered because she's not under the supervision of a licensed doctor. $400 for 3 visits!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary KardaszCunningham, LMFT?

How was your experience with Mary KardaszCunningham?

• Mon: 2:00pm - 8:00pm