Mary Kaiser, LPC-S

CounselingFemaleAge 54

Counseling

Mary Kaiser, LPC-S is a Counselor in San Marcos, TX. Her office accepts new patients.

Mary Kaiser, LPC-S

MK Kaiser MA, LPC-S Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor

705 W Hopkins St Ste 101 San Marcos, TX 78666 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Mary Kaiser treats your condition or procedure

Mary Kaiser accepts

Mary Kaiser accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

Mary Kaiser's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mary Kaiser

82.75862068965517%
3.4482758620689653%

Mary Kaiser

I started meeting with Mary virtually early in 2020. As far as I'm concerned she helped save my life. I was suffering from some severe anxiety leaving me crippled with panic attacks daily. She helped me work through my fears and anxiety to better understand them and give me tools to regain control and take back my life. I'm a stronger person than ever now thanks to her. She's kind and really takes care to understand whatever it is you need help sorting out. I couldn't recommend her enough!
Nov 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Kaiser, LPC-S?
I cannot say enough good things about my visits with Mary. I was never one to seek counseling in any way, shape, or form, I have always been of the mindset that I can handle things on my own and with friends. After a really hard season of my life, I finally decided that I needed more help than I could give myself and I found Mary. Even on video chats, thanks COVID, she is one of the most attentive and caring people I’ve ever met. She listened intently to all of what I call, my whining, and never once judged me. She never made me feel like I was whining, she always gave me wholesome and practical advice, and I always felt at peace after talking to her. Could not recommend anyone more than Mary.
Jul 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Kaiser, LPC-S?
This lady is amazing. I have been the lowest of lows and see helps me see a different view on things. She is my life coach, and I hope she never retires. I live an hour and half away and she is worth the drive.
Kaitlyn M. – Aug 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Kaiser, LPC-S?
Mary makes you feel at ease within moments. She is a down to earth, likable and practical person. She doesn't mess around with nonsense that wastes her time, and your money! She gives it to you like it is- every time I leave her office, I feel like I have had an eye opening experience, and that every moment with her was well worth it. I have never felt like she wasn't understanding what I was saying, she has an innate quality about her that not many people have- she is able to tune in on the most important comment or aspect of the concern- even if it was just a passing comment or something that seems insignificant to the patient at first. Her focus and attention on each patient and their individual qualities and characteristics is honestly just something that is impossible to find anymore. I am so glad I found her after several other experiences with counselors who I spent a great deal of money and time to see, but never really felt like I was resolving any issues. Highly recommend!
Jessica – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Kaiser, LPC-S?
Mary Kaiser is quick to fit you into her schedule and once you are in she listens and advises as needed. She greets you at the door and never makes you feel rushed. The extra work and time that she spends sending out articles and links that support her advice, and you, is well thought out and shows that she genuinely cares about you as a person. She has helped me through some crucial and critical boundary issues and has helped me learn that I am as important as anyone else. She has given me the tools to be gentle and patient with myself.
Christina B – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Kaiser, LPC-S?
Mary Kaiser is an excellent counselor. She is very caring and always able to help work through whatever issues I am having. No matter how bad I feel when I arrive, I always leave her office feeling better about things. She is very caring and invested in my individual well-being. I do not feel like a number to her like I have felt with other health providers. I would highly, highly recommend her.
Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Kaiser, LPC-S?
I’ve met with Mary several times now. She’s warm, kind, honest, and caring. She’s truly interested in you. She explains her viewpoints to you in a way you can understand! Whether that is via dry erase board, educational handouts, or her own (well educated) knowledge. Mary is helping me through a very trying time in my life and I know I will overcome with her support. I am so glad I was referred to her. She is such a blessing to me. I would recommend her to anyone! She is nothing short of fantastic!
Madelyne M. – Jan 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Kaiser, LPC-S?
Mary Kaiser is such a find. I have worked with other counselors who failed to "get" me and had been apprehensive about the long drive to San Marcos. Now seeing her is one of the highlights of the week. She is so supportive and I always come away from our sessions with tools to deal with life's annoyances of all sizes and more constructive ways to get through them. So grateful for her wise counsel, integrity and sense of humor.
Dec 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Kaiser, LPC-S?
Ms. Kaiser's direct style matches my own, which makes for a good fit. Her insights help me to reflect and change my frame of mind. Her affable demeanor makes it easy to be open and honest with her.
San Marcos – Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Kaiser, LPC-S?
Mary has a way of making you feel comfortable opening up and being honest without judgement. She helps me to understand where my feelings are coming from and provides coping strategies and resources to support me. She takes the time to remember important events and often sends supportive texts when I need them most.
San Marcos, TX – Oct 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Kaiser, LPC-S?
I loved getting to meet with Mary on a weekly basis! I struggled with stress and anxiety for months before seeking out counseling and I found so much relief through our meetings. Not only does she address the things that are currently bothering you, but she also describes the physiology of your body and WHY it is reacting to certain emotions like stress and anxiety. I found our sessions very helpful in that she gave me a variety of tools to work through issues I was confronted with daily.
Apr 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Kaiser, LPC-S?
Yet another amazing session with my counselor. I really don't know how she does it but it is so easy to talk with Mary. Always helpful and supportive. Thank you again!!
Fremont, CA – Oct 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Kaiser, LPC-S?
Ms. Kaiser is a warm and caring counselor. She is knowledgeable about the latest research on the physiology of the brain and can explain well in laymen s terms how to apply it. From personal experience I can say Ms. Kaiser is great at marriage counseling, grief counseling, and play therapy.
San Marcos, TX – May 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Kaiser, LPC-S?
Mary has been wonderful help to me. She has gone above & beyond with listening and supporting me through situations in my life. She has offered and suggested books, additional care groups and has extended her time with me. She has a big heart! Mary always has a box of Kleenex & bottle water! I always look forward to meeting with her. She always has a smile on her face! Highly recommended! ?? I also love the ease of scheduling an appointment with her, very convenient with several options.
Ruth Wright in San Marcos, TX – Apr 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Kaiser, LPC-S?
I initially met with Mary Katherine to help improve me, to in turn make my marriage stronger. She not only has helped me to grow, but she's helped me affectively manage & deepen relationships with my husband, my immediate family and my friends. She's my person. I prefer to not discuss personal things with friends. She's an asset to me & my marriage. With each appointment, I walk away with appropriate tools & resources to improve my way of life.
San Marcos, TX – Apr 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Kaiser, LPC-S?
Dr. Kaiser helped me through my experience with some family issues. She's kind, courteous and listens to what I have to say and has given me good advice. I feel I can now deal with issues that arise from her expertise.
San Marcos, TX – Apr 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Kaiser, LPC-S?
Ms Mary is my first ever professional counselor Ive had in my life and I was very nervous and hesitant at first but as I met her and began to express my difficulties in my life she understood me and I felt that I was actually being heard. I am now looking into couples therapy for myself and my fianceé to better our couples skills :) Also scheduling is very easy online to book an appt.
Martindale, Texas – Apr 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Kaiser, LPC-S?
Wonderful with listening to my boys and very helpful in suggestions
Apr 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Kaiser, LPC-S?
Mary Kaiser assisted me in one of the most difficult times of my life. She is very easy to talk to and our sessions feel like I'm talking to an old friend and leaving with best possible tools to deal with my current difficult situations. My daughter also visits with Mary and has really helped her deal with life as a teenager. She is amazing and I would recommend her to friends and family in a heartbeat.
San Marcos, TX – Apr 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Kaiser, LPC-S?
I highly recommend. Ms Kaiser both my boys were dealing with anxiety and difficult issues for young boys and she did wonderful job of creating trust and recommending some ways of dealing with people and techniques for adversity with teenagers and family members
Apr 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Kaiser, LPC-S?

How was your experience with Mary Kaiser?