Dr. Mary Jane Maser, PHD

Dr. Mary Jane Maser, PHD

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female
Dr. Mary Jane Maser, PHD is a nurse practitioner in Red Bank, NJ and has been practicing for 31 years. She graduated from Yale University School Of Nursing in 1987 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and adult psychiatry.

214 Broad St Ste 2

Anxiety
Depressive Disorders
Marital Counseling
Psychiatric Diseases

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Adult Psychiatry

3.9

Dr. Maser?
Dr. Maser's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mary Jane Maser, PHD
I went to Dr. Maser for anxiety and mild depression. I had a recent divorce and many losses of family members over the past several years. Dr. Maser is very helpful, positive and very knowledgeable about the proper medications. She gives good advice in an honest and straightforward fashion. She...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Jane Maser, PHD?
Her manner is abrupt, sort of like a used car salesman. She's a fast talker. During the 1 appointment that I had with her, I apologized for a lengthy explanation and she said: "It's ok, it's your money" and looked at her watch. She then abruptly stated,"time's up". At one point, I called her...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Jane Maser, PHD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Maser for nearly a year now. She is an extremely intelligent and intuitive therapist. I trust her. I highly recommended her to my friends and their family. They were extremely satisfied. You will not be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Jane Maser, PHD?
Went to Dr. Maser for almost 2 years. I suffered with social anxiety and She got me stable on my medication. I am more outgoing at my job and in my personal life. I recommend her to anyone who needs mental help with anxiousness and nervousness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Jane Maser, PHD?
I went to Dr. Maser for my son who suffers from anxiety and depression. She was compassionalte and caring. She was very informative about different medication options and was also willing to discuss ways that my son could decrease his symptoms without medications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Jane Maser, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Maser?