Dr. Mary Jane Maser, PHD

Dr. Mary Jane Maser, PHD

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female
Dr. Mary Jane Maser, PHD is a nurse practitioner in Red Bank, NJ and has been practicing for 31 years. She graduated from Yale University School Of Nursing in 1987 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and adult psychiatry.

214 Broad St Ste 2

Red Bank, NJ 07701

Learn about Dr. Maser

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Adult Psychiatry

Dr. Maser does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Marital Counseling

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Castleton University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • Yale University School Of Nursing
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Seton Hall University
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Maser has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Maser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Maser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Maser's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maser to family and friends

Dr. Maser's Performance

I went to Dr. Maser for anxiety and mild depression. I had a recent divorce and many losses of family members over the past several years. Dr. Maser is very helpful, positive and very knowledgeable about the proper medications. She gives good advice in an honest and straightforward fashion. She...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Her manner is abrupt, sort of like a used car salesman. She's a fast talker. During the 1 appointment that I had with her, I apologized for a lengthy explanation and she said: "It's ok, it's your money" and looked at her watch. She then abruptly stated,"time's up". At one point, I called her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
I have been a patient of Dr. Maser for nearly a year now. She is an extremely intelligent and intuitive therapist. I trust her. I highly recommended her to my friends and their family. They were extremely satisfied. You will not be disappointed.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Went to Dr. Maser for almost 2 years. I suffered with social anxiety and She got me stable on my medication. I am more outgoing at my job and in my personal life. I recommend her to anyone who needs mental help with anxiousness and nervousness.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I went to Dr. Maser for my son who suffers from anxiety and depression. She was compassionalte and caring. She was very informative about different medication options and was also willing to discuss ways that my son could decrease his symptoms without medications.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1