Mary Ciechoski, ANP-C

Mary Ciechoski, ANP-C

Gastroenterology  ·
Female  ·
Mary Ciechoski, ANP-C is a gastroenterology specialist in Williamsville, NY. She specializes in gastroenterology, nursing (nurse practitioner), and more.

60 Maple Rd

• CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Mary Ciechoski

See how frequently Mary Ciechoski performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Crohn's Disease
Gastritis
Hemorrhoids

Mary Ciechoski's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology
  • Hepatology
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Mary Ciechoski does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Hartwick College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • University Buffalo
    Other Education | Completed 2002

Mary Ciechoski has no awards or honors listed.

Mary Ciechoski has no media or publications listed.

Mary Ciechoski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Mary Ciechoski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Mary Ciechoski's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Mary Ciechoski to family and friends

Mary Ciechoski's Performance

Mary Ciechoski Says:
"

This patient is not referring to an actual diagnosis for him/her but merely the ICD 10 code that was listed on his summary page.  "Gas in the GI tract" is sometime listed as eructation or flatulence.  Everyone has both.  My apologies if this patient was insulted by listing flatulence as one of his symptom. I wrote down what he said.

"

Mary has cared for me, my family and friends for years. I wouldn't trust my GI care to anyone else.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Extremely dismissive of patient concerns. My mother was a patient and died under Mary’s care. The week before her death my mother called the office daily to report worsening symptoms. Instead of scheduling a follow up appointment, Mary choose to mange the case over the phone. Bottom line is my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Extremely kind and compassionate at a time when my daughter was in a great deal of distress. Took the time to explain everything in detail, answered all our questions and put my daughter at ease. I'd give her 10 stars if I could.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Mary was professional, knowledgeable, and very easy to talk to. I had researched my symptoms for quite a while before seeing her. I never had to ask any of my questions as she answered everything before I had the chance. I had no wait at all, in fact I was called in 15 minutes before my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I found Mary to be extremely thorough, compassionate and personable. Her diagnosis of my condition was on point, she was able to prescribe the best medication with the lease side effects. I have total confidence in her and would recommend her highly to anyone who has gastrointestinal issues.
Are you Mary Ciechoski?

Nearby providers with similar experience