Dr. Mary-Catherine McClain, PHD

Dr. Mary-Catherine McClain, PHD

Counseling  |
Female
Dr. Mary-Catherine McClain, PHD is a counseling provider who practices in Macon, GA.

231 Pierce Ave

Macon, GA 31204

Learn about Dr. McClain

• Counseling
  • Psychology

Dr. McClain does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. McClain is unavailable at this time.

Dr. McClain has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McClain has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McClain does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McClain and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McClain's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McClain to family and friends
Dr. McClain's Performance
in Cranford |
Mary Catherine is very professional, detailed and full of discernment wisdom to know the next steps, questions and path to get one to clearly make decisions in their life. Great at coaching on life skills & coping too. I feel better and stronger just from knowing her!
in Macon |
Mary Catherine is professional, knowledgeable and kind. She is easy to talk to, and really tuned in to what works well to get her patients to the next step in their journey of overcoming obstacles! Highly recommend!
in Columbia, SC |
WOW! Where do I start? Dr. McClain is the best! She has helped me sort out and deal with all sorts of problems. From helping me build better communication skills to help me with my relationships (especially with my husband), to dealing with past demons, to helping me face some of my fears, she has been an integral part in helping me be the best me possible. She is very approachable, easy to talk to, and I never feel judged. I honestly feel like I'm talking to my best friend. She's the best!
in Macon, GA |
Dr. McClain-Riner is very caring and compassionate. She is great at listening as well as helping you to understand life and how to cope with it. I would highly recommend her to any one!
in Milledgeville, GA |
Mary-Catherine is the best out there! She has been a Godsend for my daughter and for me!
Have you seen Dr. Mary-Catherine McClain, PHD?
Are you Dr. McClain?