Mary Blessing, NP

Mary Blessing, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female
Mary Blessing, NP is a nurse practitioner in Henderson, NC and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from Duke University School Of Nursing in 2014 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

480 Ruin Creek Rd

Henderson, NC 27536

Learn about Mary Blessing

This content was provided by Mary Blessing "I have had a passion for health and wellness for as long as I can remember and I really like helping others. As a nurse practitioner I enjoy being able to provide care educate and empower others to improve their overall health. I also value building strong relationships with my patients and their families. Prior to becoming a nurse practitioner I worked as a nurse in a variety of settings including providing inpatient care in Iowa and outpatient care for four years in the U.S. embassy in Lima Peru. I have also been a member of the Ventricular Assistive Device Team at Duke University Hospital. Outside of work I enjoy exercising baking and spending time with family and friends. My husband and I love traveling and hiking. We also love trying out new restaurants and of course going back to our favorites."

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Mary Blessing does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Duke University School Of Nursing
    Medical School | Graduated 2014
  • Duke University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Mary Blessing has no awards or honors listed.

Mary Blessing has no media or publications listed.

Mary Blessing does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Mary Blessing and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Mary Blessing's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mary Blessing

Mary Blessing?
Mary Blessing's Performance
What People Say About Mary Blessing, NP
Dr. Mary Blessing is a person that I would recommend to take care of your medical needs. She is compassionate to the patients needs and will talk to you one on one to get to the problem. I would highly recommend her.
Gene Thompson in Henderson, NC – Nov 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Blessing, NP?

How was your experience with Mary Blessing?