Mary Armstrong, LAC

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Mary Armstrong, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Sag Harbor, NY.

Mary Armstrong, LAC
3330 Noyac Rd Bldg E Sag Harbor, NY 11963 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

No malpractice claims found for New York

1.0

Based on 1 rating

Mary Armstrong

Stay away
I have had acupuncture for decades. I moved and decided to see Ms. Armstrong. I have health problems and she noticed those upon investigation. She told me my tongue showed deep dehydration (I’m in menopause and sweat constantly and I’ve been fighting infection). I paid her after the session and we established a second appointment. The day I had the second appointment, I was very sick and contagious. I asked for another appointment, and she blew me off and then texted that I am not a candidate for acupuncture- I called my old acupuncturist and she contradicted everything Armstrong said. This woman was unprofessional and very rude. My tongue, it turns out, shows typical signs of a menopausal woman who has health issues but I benefit from acupuncture. She took 200 $ from me and was angry I asked to reschedule due to illness. She’s incompetent.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
G – Mar 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Mary Armstrong, LAC?

How was your experience with Mary Armstrong?

Mary Armstrong, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Sag Harbor, NY.

• Acupuncture

Does Mary Armstrong, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Mary Armstrong accepts your insurance.

Where is Mary Armstrong, LAC's office located?

Mary Armstrong's office is located at 3330 Noyac Rd Bldg E, Sag Harbor, NY 11963. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Mary Armstrong, LAC offer telehealth services?

Mary Armstrong has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Mary Armstrong, LAC?

3330 Noyac Rd Bldg E Sag Harbor, NY 11963