Dr. Mary Marino, PHD

Dr. Mary Marino, PHD

Christian Counseling  |
Female
Dr. Mary Marino, PHD is a christian counseling provider who practices in Holbrook, NY.

440 Furrows Rd

• Eating Disorders
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Psychology
  • School Psychology

Dr. Marino does not have any board certifications listed.

• Affective Disorders, Psychotic

No malpractice history found for New York.

• State University Of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Dr. Marino has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Marino has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Marino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Marino's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marino to family and friends
Dr. Marino's Performance
to me Dr. Mary Marino is truly a gift from God. From our very first phone conversation, right through each session, she addressed every issue with compassion & understanding, as well as honesty and directness. There was never a "cold, clinical" feeling, but always one of a sincere desire to help, backed by her extensive knowledge, training & a deep, abiding faith. "Dr. Mary" has made an incredible difference in our lives, far, far for the better, & we couldn't be more grateful.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Marino is a Godsend. She was the only that returned our call after calling so many Christian Counselors. She understood and emphatized with our son's situation. She has helped him tremendously in his relationship with the Lord. Our son especially find the time she spends praying with him to be very helpful. There is a difference in him now. We know that she is sincerely concerned for her patients and does her best to help out in anyway. She is always available to talk to. God bless her.
in Holtsville, NY |
Dr Marino is an extremely bright,compassionate, and sincere woman. My wife and I love meeting with her. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking professional help in any area of life.
in Lindenhurst, NY |
Dr. Marino is very sweet, encouraging and has a lot of insight. Even if what you are saying doesn't make sense to you, it will to her. She is very flexible and reliable. She also does faith-based counseling if you are looking for that. She's really great. She does not take insurance, but it's worth the money :)
in Bohemia, NY |
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Marino. She helped me through a very difficult crisis with compassion and expertise. I love that she wastes no time "getting to the heart of the matter" and is genuinely concerned about one's emotional well-being. Dr. Marino took the time to call me several times when I was truly in crisis mode She will give her opinion in a delicate yet knowledgeable way. In short, Dr. Marino has been a blessing beyond belief and I highly recommend her to everyone
New York |
I can honestly say that I don't know where I'd be today without Dr. Marino's support and guidance. She was recommended to me by a friend. I typically don't like "counseling" but after facing the worst year of my life I knew I needed help. What I love about her is that while she's a Christian, she will counsel you in whatever way works best for you, the patient. She goes above and beyond, she cares and I cannot recommend her highly enough. She has been a true blessing in my life.
Rocky Point, NY |
I've had over 3 decades of counseling off and on, and my sessions today with Dr. Marino are the most productive. Every week I look forward to spending time with this experienced and caring psychologist. The time flies by as it does when chatting with a dear friend. I specifically chose Dr. Marino because incorporating a Christian perspective is important to me. Here, I can have each session tailored to what my needs are. Flexibility with methods, non judgement, and prayer keep me coming back.
East Setauket, NY |
If there is war in your life, in your heart, in your mind--God's Word instructs to seek wise counsel. Dr. Marino is the wise counsel to seek! Prayerfully devoted to helping others gain Godly wisdom for their lives, Dr. Marino's understanding helps to establish plans that will be victorious in the wages of war. A safe place for children, the broken, Believing and unbelieving, alike, do not deny God's blessing upon your life through the wise counsel and guidance of Dr. Mary Marino.
Commack, NY |
I have researched quite a bit before I came to Dr. Marino. I was looking for an experienced and highly trained psychologist with a Biblical background. I am so thankful that I have found her. Dr. Marino is very insightful and was able to help me connect many events in my childhood to how it is affecting me now by guiding me with good questions. She is very encouraging and warm. I love working with her. The suggestions she gave me are very constructive and helpful. I would highly recommend her!
Mastic Beach, NY |
I am so grateful to have found Dr. Marino. I started coming alone weekly but I now come wth my husband. Dr. Marino is very easy to talk to. She understands and gives confirming feed back as well as helpful insights. Dr. Marino is a wealth of information on many topics. She has worked above and beyond our appointment time researching resources for our benefit. As per my request, Dr. Marino applies biblical principles where it is fitting. I am confident and secure in her professional care.
Lakewood, NJ |
Dr. Mary Marino is a superb christian counselor and her counseling has been life changing. She has been with me during very troubling times and helped me to come out of very dark places. Anyone can benefit from her counseling. She has prayed for me and her spiritual insight into issues and life is second to none. She is very sensitive in the spirit and is able to accurately discern the issues and derive a plan to solve problems and move forward into full healing. I am so happy seeing Dr Mary M.
Have you seen Dr. Mary Marino, PHD?
Are you Dr. Marino?