Dr. Marvin Lee, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Lee

Marvin C. Lee Chiropractic, PC dba SoCal Neck & Back Injury Center, Lee Chiropractic, Inc.

1625 W Olympic Blvd Ste M103 Los Angeles, CA 90015

Dr. Marvin Lee, DC is a chiropractor in Los Angeles, CA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College Of Los Angeles in 1998 and specializes in chiropractic, acupuncture, and more.

At a glance

• Hospital satisfaction . Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital . America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Lee accepts

Dr. Lee accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Select PPO
Blue Shield of California
Basic PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Lee treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marvin Lee, DC
Everyone at Dr. Lee's office is very professional and friendly, and this location is easily accessible. The staff is personable, knowledgeable, and helpful. Thank you, Dr. Lee & all the staff for the great work you are doing to keep me on my toes!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Lee, DC?
Wonderful, friendly staff and doctors. Definitely recommend to everyone interested in chiropractic, come and see for yourself. Amazing place if you're needing a good adjustment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Lee, DC?
You are welcomed by friendly staff the moment you walk in the door. Great service and excellent chiropractic care provided. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Lee, DC?
Very friendly and helpful staff. Dr. Marvin Lee himself is a fantastic person. Very smooth scheduling and timely appointments so you never waste your day in a waiting room. The adjustments have been very helpful so far is alleviating my pains.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Lee, DC?
I thoroughly enjoy coming to Dr. Lee's office for a massage. They do a great job working out my knots, while not making me feel like I've been run over by a truck, lol! I always leave feeling fresh, like I have a new body!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Lee, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Marvin Lee for about 6 months now and my experiences have been great so far. Dr. Lee is very patient, knowledgeable and friendly. He has been great in dealing with my chronic neck pain and has also helped with a few other injuries that I got from going to the gym. The clinic has an excellent staff that is efficient and friendly. It couldn't get any better than this!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Lee, DC?
Friendly, knowledgable and professional care each and every time! Dr. Lee and his team genuinely care about the health and well being of their patients. After checking out several different chiropractors in the city, I found the best. I'm in the best health I've ever been, and I owe it all to his insightful approach and expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Lee, DC?
I recommend Dr. Lee very strongly! He's very professional, polite and gentle. I was a little nervous about my first session but as soon as we got started, I felt as though I was in very safe hands. Couldn't be more pleased with the experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Lee, DC?
Dr. Marvin is a caring and professional chiropractor and has treated, my husband, my mother and myself. We have all benefited a lot from his care and expertise. I highly recommend him and his office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Lee, DC?
We love going to see Dr. Lee! It's always fun to talk to him. Dr. Lee is a great chiropractor who cares to educate all his patients. My 7yo daughter knows what subluxation is. The staff treats us like family. Thank you for all the laughs, fun and of course, the serious adjustments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marvin Lee, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?

HOW DOES CHIROPRACTIC HELP?

When there is an injury to the spine from either major traumas, such as whiplash-type injuries, or from the minor traumas of day-to-day life, it is the tissues in and around the joints of the spine and body tha...

• Chiropractic

1998
1992

• Korean

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lee treats patients.

74% Patient experience rating, 5% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2017)