Dr. Chad Faulkner, DC

Dr. Chad Faulkner, DC

Chiropractic  |

Dr. Chad Faulkner is born and raised in Kentucky and has performed over 200,000 chiropractic adjustments.

Faulkner Family Chiropractic

220 Windsor Dr Ste C

Mount Sterling, KY 40353

• Medicare
  • Mutual of Omaha
  • Passport Health Plan
  • Zurich

Learn about Dr. Faulkner

Each patient has individualized plans of care, and we work with your insurance and offer payment solutions to meet your needs.

• Chiropractic
  • Nutrition

Dr. Faulkner does not have any board certifications listed.

• Sports Injuries

• Active Release Technique
  • Applied Kinesiology (AK)
  • Diversified Technique
  • Electrical Muscle Stimulation
  • Heat Therapy
  • Intersegmental Traction
  • KTP Laser Treatment
  • Kinesio® Taping
  • Thompson Technique
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Eastern Kentucky University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Logan College of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Harbor Light St. Louis
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Palmer College of Chiropractic-Upper Cervical Certification
    Other Education | Completed 2003

Dr. Faulkner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Faulkner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Faulkner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Faulkner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Faulkner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Faulkner to family and friends
Dr. Faulkner's Performance
Very percise,explains every thing Wonderful
Relaxation at its top form! To say I am uptight is an understatement. Dr, Faulkner's manipulations have done wonders for my back and neck. Not to mention, my headaches. They are gone.
seems real genuine and honest
Dr. Faulkner has reduced my pain drastically in just a few visits. I would recommend him to anyone suffering from chronic pain.
Had pain somewhere all the time.Now i'm feeling great
Dr. Faulkner was very thorough with his explanation of my back pain source along with any therapy that would be implemented . The atmosphere in his practice was friendly and inviting. This was my first visit to a chiropractor and I am very pleased!!
Dr Faulkner has been great. He explained course of treatment and goes out of the way to make you feel important. The best news only after three visits I am feeling way better and feel light I will recover.
i really like your professionalism. you seem to know the products you dispense. thank you for my improved health.
Dr. Faulkner is great at what he does and is willing to work with me in my time of need. thank you Dr. Faulkner
i've been coming to dr chad twice a week for a couple months and he has helped so much. Everyday i had pain in my lower back and both shoulders. when i come in he always asks what i need him to focus on more at the moment. i recommend everyone i know to come to see him. he sits down and talks with you, listens to what you say and answers any questions you ask. He does great, he is all about the patient
felt like i was standing on one foot all the time , but now standing strong with shoulders back and walking tall.
very good listener, is dedicated to my over all health.
I was new to the area, looking for a chiropractor. I found Dr. Faulkner based on his previous reviews, now I completely understand why he has such outstanding comments. When I first met with Dr. Faulkner, we sat down and went over my health, from head to toe. We established goals to work on, with my overall health and back/neck/feet problems. Choosing Faulkner Family Chiropractic is one of the best decisions I've ever made and I honestly mean that. It has been the biggest blessing for my life!
Listened to what my symptoms were . Very insisitant on figuring out what was wrong and how to fix it , tried a few different methods to relieve and fix the pain. He took his time with me .. i like he wasnt rushing with me and determined to help. Overall a great Dr.
It's been a successful healing process for me. I'm so grateful for making a good decision to have Dr. Chad Faulkner help me with my back problem. I surely would recommend him to people who need help with their back or other injuries.
Dr Faulkner always greets me with a smile and asks me how Im doing and if anything has changed scince my last visit. He listens very well and explains in detail.He dosent rush, he takes time with each person.I havent felt this well in a long time and will continue to go to him.
I was suffering from daily headaches. I came in to get and evaluation from Dr Faulkner and to my surprise I have been headache free since the second visit with him. He took his time in the initial consultation and listen to my concerns and the pain of suffering from the headaches. He worked on me for a lengthy amount time on my first visit and even through the soreness I felt better! I highly recommend his service to anyone suffering with pain. He will lead you in the right direction. :)
Dr. Faulkner is a one of kind. He goes out of his way to make me feel comfortable and at ease in his office. He does a great job at explaining my own situation so that I understand not only what is happening in the moment but also what I can expect. I feel so much better now than I did when I first came to his office. I highly recommend to anyone who needs a chiropractor.
Dr. Faulkner has really helped with my problem. His instructions are clear and easy to understand. I want to talk about his personal adjustments to me. Dr. Faulkner is not a cookie cutter approach to care. He really takes the time to develop a program for me that worked. He healed my back and I am able to do things that I haven't been able to do in a long time. I am able to bath, grocery shop, and do my dishes without any ones help. This saved me. I am so grateful.
Dr. Faulkner is hands down the best chiropractor in town. He always listens to your symptoms and makes sure you are 100% comfortable before he makes any adjustments. This is what he loves and you can tell it in the work he does. He wants you to get better not just feel better. Worth every penny!!
I always look forward to my adjustments as I feel much better afterward.
Dr.Chad has helped me get back into shape and healed my back pain! ive been doing his weight loss program and lost 16lbs in 2 weeks!
Came in for work with american express, got to talking to Dr. Faulkner about my back issues and he dropped everything he was doing to help me out and give me an adjustment! Very good guy who is fun to be around and can get your back feeling like new! 10/10
great people amazing DR
Very Thorough! Spends the time needed to get you better.
Had major joint issues that physical therapist had given up on. Dr. Faulkner has been an incredible help. Highly recommend him.
Excellent
he has helped my overall health tremendously...i am so grateful he is in this town...
Always trust he is out for my best interest
First experience with a chiropractor. Has worked wonders, mobility is better, sleeping much more soundly. Staff is great. Very attentive. Thank you.
Great wellness care overall!
He has done a very good job assisting with some weight loss issues and with reducing pain in my lower back
has help me alot!!!!
every visit has been a great experience with Dr. Chad . He has made a big difference in the quality of my life since going to him
He has certainly helped me with my back and shoulder pain, both my children are patients also and they just love Dr. Faulkner he really takes the time and care we deserve from a Chiropractor
St. Louis, MO |
The first thing you feel in Dr. Chad's office is his positive attitude and his confidence that you can get better. He is an expert, talented chiropractor. If you follow his nutritional advice and lifestyle recommendations your life will change. Ask him about the 21 day Purification program to detox and heal from the inside out. Thank you Dr. Chad for all of your help!
Thank you very much for your review.
Have you seen Dr. Chad Faulkner, DC?

Visit Dr. Faulkner