Dietetics  |
Female
Marty Davey, MS
I'm originally from Cleveland, Ohio. I spent many years traveling and ended up in Manhattan. After 18 years working in film and television, I moved to the Poconos and became a dietitian. The weight management research I have done has had great results. I coordinated a three-year study for families with weight challenges at Marywood University. The GEICO Study, conducted by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, had better weight, cholesterol and A1c outcomes than the American Diabetes Association, American Heart Association and Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics diets - published in The European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, August, 2013. You can see me at the Monroe Farmers Market the second Saturday from May to October cooking up healthy, yummy recipes from local vendor products. I have conducted cooking demonstrations for national conferences, corporate wellness programs, schools and civic groups. I am a presenter on Childhood Obesity for the American Association of Pediatricians. Each month, I produce 4 video recipes/nutrition tips. They are available on my YouTube channel - LaDiva Dietitian! LaDiva and I have written an ebook, You're Not Dead, Yet: Nutrition for the over 50 crowd and two recipes books.

254 Braeside Ave

East Stroudsburg, PA 18301

• Capital Blue Cross
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Marty Davey

This content was provided by Marty Davey "Does your food do what you want it to do?

Foods can move you toward or away from your goals.  Many people ask if a food is bad or good.  Depends on your goal.  Broccoli is generally excellent.  However, broccoli for someone on blood thinners can be deadly.  Food can be a little tricky.  Talk to an expert to get the best results.

Let's talk about your goals, your challenges, and then the steps to get you where you want your health to be."

• Dietetics
  • Pediatric Nutrition

Marty Davey does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies
  • Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Hyperactive Impulsive Type
  • Eating Disorders
  • Metabolic Disorders
  • Overweight
  • Pediatric Obesity

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Ohio University / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Marywood University, Ms
    Other Education | Completed

Marty Davey has no awards or honors listed.

Marty Davey has no media or publications listed.

Marty Davey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Marty Davey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Marty Davey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Marty Davey to family and friends
Marty Davey's Performance
in Stroudsburg,pa |
I had received blood work that indicated my blood sugar was in diabetic range.I was scared but from the very first phone call, I felt at ease. Marty let me know she was willing to help me. There are not enough words to describe how thankful and grateful I am to have worked with Marty. She is an amazing person and I don't know if I would be where I am today if i hadn't met her. In 3 short months, I am proud to say- in Pre-diabetic range and using the tools she gave to me to continue my journey.
in Bushkill, PA |
I found Marty to be very knowledgeable and she was able to explain my personal situation in terms that were understandable and useful. I really enjoyed our session. I look forward to working with her in the futurel
in Buck Hill Falls PA |
Absolutely amazing services. I highly recommend!
Have you seen Marty Davey, MS?
Are you Marty Davey?