Dr. Martin Seitz, PHD

Dr. Martin Seitz, PHD

PsychologyMaleAge 65

Psychology

Dr. Martin Seitz, PHD is a Psychologist in Lexington, KY. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Office Hours

Thu

Fri

Sat

closed
Connect with a call center representative 24/7 to request an appointment.

Access Wellness Group

Access Wellness Group2401 Regency Rd Ste 101 Lexington, KY 40503
    • Fri: closed
    • Sat: closed

"I work with clients in a collegial/cooperative style. I operate out of a Christian value system. I am pro-marriage but may recommend separation in certain circumstances. I use my own adaptation of Multi-Modal Therapy an..."

- Dr. Martin Seitz, PHD

• Offers Telehealth This provider offers telehealth appointments. Schedule an appointment.
  • Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Dr. Seitz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Seitz

4.5

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Seitz

Perfect Fit!
Dr. Seitz has been the perfect fit for my needs at this time in my life. He has been very sincere and encouraging during each session. He provides excellent suggestions and ideas to help me reach my personal goals. I would highly recommend Dr. Seitz.
Richard Little – Jun 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Seitz, PHD?
It’s not about Dr. Seitz. I have been unable to make an appointment. Three days ago I called and the lady that answered didn’t know whether Dr. Seitz does family therapy. She put me on hold to ask Dr. Seitz if in fact he does but came back to the phone stating she couldn’t find the doctor to ask him my question. She said she will call me back and she never did. Then a couple days ago I called again. I asked the lady that answered if she knew if Dr. Seitz does family therapy and she responded yes then ask me about my health insurance. When I told her she said ok then sent me to someone’s voicemail. I left a voicemail stating that I’d like to make an appointment and no one ever called me back. This is the worst experience I’ve ever ever had as regards making an appointment for any reason.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Oct 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Seitz, PHD?
As a person of faith, I have no doubt my encounter with Dr. Marty Seitz was divinely appointed. After having spent a good deal of time with him I am convinced he can meet anyone where they are and accompany them on their journey to becoming -in author Matthew Kelly’s words- the best version of themselves. From the moment I stepped inside his office I felt safe, and very soon thereafter realized I was cared for. His compassion, active listening skills, and wealth of knowledge have brought new insights and healing. Access to his years of experience in both counseling and as a professor are like drinking from a well that doesn’t run dry. I truly can't recommend him highly enough. “Life Is Messy,” says author Matthew Kelly. Yes, indeed. A companion with the skill set of Dr Marty Seitz can help one make sense of the mess and begin to unravel the knots. Dr Seitz’s insights can be reached through the group Access Wellness: 859-309-0309. God bless you on your journey & God bless Dr Marty Seitz
L.C. – Jun 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Seitz, PHD?
My wife and I were going through some marital issues. I wanted someone to the point and able to provide strategies and good talk therapy so we could actually try to work things out. Avoid this guy if that's what you're seeking. We spent THREE sessions (1st her background/life story, 2nd mine, 3rd why we were there to begin with) before even jumping into working on the issues. By the fourth and fifth sessions, it was too late; those several weeks were instrumental in she deciding to leave and ultimately divorce. Time is always critical if martial problems are happening; separation and, God forbid, divorce can happen to any couple if it's not handled correctly. Marty Seitz's philosophy and plans of action are bogus; go to someone who can not only hear both individuals out in a single session, but also get to the point and give you homework to work on right away. Relationships are not playthings to bank money off of. Shame on such providers who do so.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
AnonymousKY – Sep 12, 2020
Excellent therapist!
Jul 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Seitz, PHD?
Marty is an excellent therapist. He is validating and caring. He makes me feel important in what I do. He supports my decisions and allows me talk about deeper issues without making me feel judged or ashamed. He doesn’t talk “at” me, but “to” me, which makes me feel like a valued member in the therapeutic relationship.
Kevin902812 in Lexington , KY – May 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Seitz, PHD?
2017 was an tumultuous nightmare, discoveries about myself & reconciling the conduct of others. Doc Seitz guided me to untangle & calm the raging mess inside my heart & mind by suggesting expressing myself in creative ways...& I’m not creative...but it worked. Try out his “couch of courage” and unburden your heart. Your worth it.
Jan 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Seitz, PHD?
Highly, highly recommended. Easy to talk to, doesn't rush to conclusions. Spends great deal learning about his patients.
Lexington, KY – Nov 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Seitz, PHD?
Dr. Seitz is very patient and kind. He offers practical advice and provides his patients with titles to books he feels might be appropriate for the issue at hand. He has a sense of humor which I find comforting. Dr. Seitz also reframes situations and provides analogies which help me see things in a different perspective. I appreciate his active listening skills and the safe environment to he provides.
Andrea – Jul 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Seitz, PHD?
Dr. Seitz is knowledgeable and caring. He provides a calm and safe place to discuss personal, family and marital problems. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is a wonderful advocate for clients with ADHD. I would like my son to go to him.
Lisa in Lexington, KY – Mar 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martin Seitz, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Seitz?