Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Martin Miller, DC
Dr. Martin Miller, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Jefferson, IA.

206 N Grimmell Rd

Jefferson, IA 50129

Learn about Dr. Miller

• Chiropractic

Dr. Miller does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Iowa.

Education data for Dr. Miller is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Miller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
Dr. Miller's Performance
Argyle, IA |
I went to see dr. Miller over 5 years ago. A friend recommended him to help me with allergies. I was miserable, meds, shots and still miserable. I saw dr. Miller on 2 days, 3 Appts per day and the relief was unbelievable!! I could breath better and have not had to take allergy meds since! I can be outside, have my windows open, mow and be around cats! It's amazing. Give it a shot. I am so glad I did!!!
in Lehigh, IA 50557 |
I presented with multiple years old osteoarthritic complaints (rt knee, L4-L5 disc, migraines, C-spine arthritis, RRC 50% tear), I was taking multiple pain, nerve meds trying to avoid surgery for RKR and rod/screws to stabilize low back. First visit I walked out with a "completely stable right knee"! 2nd visit I went home with NO BACK PAIN !!! 3rd visit I was very excited that my RRC tear did not hurt anymore! Started weaning off ALL meds and now I speed-walk 3-5 miles/day wearing weights! (- :
Have you seen Dr. Martin Miller, DC?
Are you Dr. Miller?