Acupuncture  |
Dr. Martha Huie, DOM
Dr. Martha Huie, DOM is an acupuncture provider who practices in Sarasota, FL. She is 67 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

2816 Proctor Rd

Sarasota, FL 34231

Learn about Dr. Huie

• Acupuncture

Dr. Huie does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• The College Of William & Mary
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1972
  • East West College Of Natural Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Huie has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Huie has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Huie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Huie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Huie's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Huie to family and friends
Dr. Huie's Performance
in Parrish, FL |
I am so grateful to have found Martha Huie! My first visit to Acupuncture Anywhere was more than 5 years ago. Although skeptical at first, I have found these treatments to be amazing. My energy level and feeling of well-being always increase when I visit. After hurting my back a few weeks ago, these treatments have made a world of difference. I am back to work, off medication and feeling better each day. Martha and Laurie are kind, compassionate and very professional.
in Venice, FL |
I would definitely share Martha with family and friends. I have been a patient of hers for just over three yrs. For ten years prior to seeing her I was at a pain clinic requiring multiple heavy narcotics following 11 spinal surgeries with multi complications. I could not drive and spent the majority of time lying flat in bed. It was No Existence, Now I am able to drive, enjoy my grand children and have my life back. I am so grateful to Martha for giving me back my life. It is a miracle.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Huie has been treating me for many years. Currently, I'm undergoing chemotherapy and have relied heavily on her to get me through all the repercussions from that. For the last two weeks, she has been healing me from a wound in my chest left from the removal of a defunct port. It just would NOT heal. Dr. Huie brewed flesh-generating herbs and had me place them on my wound 3 times a day. Happily, the infection is gone and the wound is FINALLY closing up. SHE'S THE REAL DEAL!
Sarasota, FL |
I have been a patient for more than 10 years. She is skilled, kind, caring and her office manager is delightful. I have also seen two massage therapists in this office who are excellent. The office is calm, happy and beautifully appointed. i have referred many satisfied patients over the years. She is busy but also has weekend hours and is flexible.
in Sarasota, FL |
I tell everyone to see Dr. Martha Huie! She has helped me manage stress, reduce skin splint pain, hip pain, back pain, cure colds. You name it!. She treats me with acupuncture and cupping. Last year, I had my 17-year-old daughter start seeing her. She was suffering from migranes / tension headaches. She tried prescription medicine and it did not relieve her pain. Martha was able to help. I can not rave enough about her as a doctor and as someone that truly listens and cares about her patients.
Have you seen Dr. Martha Huie, DOM?
Are you Dr. Huie?