Dr. Martha Huie, DOM

Acupuncture ·  Female · Age 69

Dr. Huie

Acupuncture Anywhere

2816 Proctor Rd Sarasota, FL 34231

Dr. Martha Huie, DOM is an acupuncturist in Sarasota, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from East West College Of Natural Medicine in 2002 and specializes in acupuncture.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Huie accepts

Dr. Huie accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Huie treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Huie

Dr. Huie?
Dr. Huie's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Martha Huie, DOM
Best acupuncturist and eastern doctor in Sarasota! Her methods and treatments resolved my chronic bronchitis and her meds for shingles/cold sores are FAR better than anything western medicine can offer. Plus, she cares. She knows everything about my health history, my family, and the challenges I face. She treats my whole body holistically, whereas western docs treat all the parts of the body separately, as if they're not connected. In western medicine, there's a doctor for your heart, another for your skin, another for your lungs, and so on. Their fix is always big pharma. If you actually want to get healthy and not addicted, this is the place to go!! I also love the B12 shots!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Huie, DOM?
Fixed my Shingles! Amazing! Highly recommend Dr. Huie. Barbara B.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Huie, DOM?
Dr Martha Huie has changed my life. I came to her with chronic pain - virtually unable to hold the weight of my head up due to bulging discs in my neck and spine. I also had severe back pain, along with chronic allergies. Dr. Huie began acupuncture, GuaSha and cupping, combined with herbal medication and patches. The results have been tremendous. I can enjoy life again. I lived most of my life believing that Eastern medicine was nonsense. I am so grateful to have been proven wrong!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Huie, DOM?
I have been going to Martha for over five years now have had huge success with my pain management no either treatments have come close you making me feel the way I do after being treated by here I come down several times a year from Michigan to help care for my mother this has now become the highlight of my trip
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Huie, DOM?
I highly recommend Dr Martha Huie! Years ago, I fractured my patella! After Healing and Physical Therapy things were good for a while. Recently I began experiencing excruciating pain (10)while/after walking any amount. My Physician said its probably Arthritis and I would have to live with it! Dr Huie said it is not Arthritis! After working with Dr Huie for a short period of time. My knee is more flexible and the pain level is down to (1). She really knows what to do and how to do it! So Greatful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Huie, DOM?
I am so grateful to have found Martha Huie! My first visit to Acupuncture Anywhere was more than 5 years ago. Although skeptical at first, I have found these treatments to be amazing. My energy level and feeling of well-being always increase when I visit. After hurting my back a few weeks ago, these treatments have made a world of difference. I am back to work, off medication and feeling better each day. Martha and Laurie are kind, compassionate and very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Huie, DOM?
I would definitely share Martha with family and friends. I have been a patient of hers for just over three yrs. For ten years prior to seeing her I was at a pain clinic requiring multiple heavy narcotics following 11 spinal surgeries with multi complications. I could not drive and spent the majority of time lying flat in bed. It was No Existence, Now I am able to drive, enjoy my grand children and have my life back. I am so grateful to Martha for giving me back my life. It is a miracle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Huie, DOM?
Dr. Huie has been treating me for many years. Currently, I'm undergoing chemotherapy and have relied heavily on her to get me through all the repercussions from that. For the last two weeks, she has been healing me from a wound in my chest left from the removal of a defunct port. It just would NOT heal. Dr. Huie brewed flesh-generating herbs and had me place them on my wound 3 times a day. Happily, the infection is gone and the wound is FINALLY closing up. SHE'S THE REAL DEAL!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Huie, DOM?
I have been a patient for more than 10 years. She is skilled, kind, caring and her office manager is delightful. I have also seen two massage therapists in this office who are excellent. The office is calm, happy and beautifully appointed. i have referred many satisfied patients over the years. She is busy but also has weekend hours and is flexible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Huie, DOM?
I tell everyone to see Dr. Martha Huie! She has helped me manage stress, reduce skin splint pain, hip pain, back pain, cure colds. You name it!. She treats me with acupuncture and cupping. Last year, I had my 17-year-old daughter start seeing her. She was suffering from migranes / tension headaches. She tried prescription medicine and it did not relieve her pain. Martha was able to help. I can not rave enough about her as a doctor and as someone that truly listens and cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Martha Huie, DOM?

How was your experience with Dr. Huie?

• Acupuncture