Clinical Psychology  |
Female
Dr. Martha Davis, PHD
Dr. Martha Davis, PHD is a clinical psychology provider who practices in Des Moines, WA.

22517 7th Ave S

Des Moines, WA 98198

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Davis

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Davis does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Education data for Dr. Davis is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Davis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Davis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Davis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davis to family and friends
Dr. Davis' Performance
Federal Way, WA |
Dr. Davis is a wonderful provider! Having been a patient of hers for the last couple of years, I have found her to be friendly and easy to talk to. She is prompt on her appointment times and keeps a relaxed/easy going office. I would not want to see anybody else
in Des Moines, WA |
Dr. Davis is incredible. As a family doctor, I deal with a lot of psychological issues in my own practice with my patients. I have worked with a handful of therapist's personally in my lifetime, and I can say that Dr. Davis is the best therapist I have ever had. She is sharp, determined, down-to earth, practical, and has a wonderful sense of humor. I have already seen a significant change in my own mental health, and I've had maybe 5 or 6 sessions with her. I hope she never retires.
Renton, WA |
Dr. Davis is the most caring, well rounded, compassionate and experienced doctor I ever met. More importantly, she has the highest code of ethics and integrity in reporting and treatment. She listened to my concerns, thoroughly examined my conditions and accurately diagnosed my injuries. Dr. Davis was able to identify critical issues that many doctors failed to find. She is a valuable asset to the community. I strongly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an outstanding therapy.
in Burien |
Dr. Davis knows her stuff. She is amazing and always spot on. Have seen her off and on over the past 20 years and now my adult son and husband are patients too. Cannot say enough great things about her!
Have you seen Dr. Martha Davis, PHD?
Are you Dr. Davis?