Marsha Halpert, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Female · Age 48

Marsha Halpert

Alternative Integrated Med Svcs

150 Tices Ln # A East Brunswick, NJ 08816

Marsha Halpert, LAC is an acupuncturist in East Brunswick, NJ. She specializes in acupuncture.

Marsha Halpert accepts

• Stress Management
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Weight Loss

For over 5,000 years, Acupuncture - a Chinese healing art, has been a successful therapy. It utilizes hair-thin, sterilized, one-time needles to stimulate points in the body that affect chi or qi - the life of energy. Many people are asking...

• Acupuncture

Likelihood to recommend Marsha Halpert

Marsha Halpert?
Marsha Halpert's Performance
What People Say About Marsha Halpert, LAC
She has a great approach to addressing my many ailments and always does a great job at helping me rebalance myself. Her experience and dedication truly shines.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marsha Halpert, LAC?
I drive over an hour away just to see Marsha, she is experienced and quite savvy in her field. I've been suffering from fatigue, migraines, and insomnia (among other issues) and in just a month have felt much improvement in my sleeping patterns and headaches. Marsha makes sure you feel welcomed, comfortable, understood and taken care of during visits. I look forward to seeing my health improve under her care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marsha Halpert, LAC?
I was going through a stressful time, experiencing anxiety and panic attacks. I reach out to the Aims Clinic and scheduled an appointment for acupuncture. Marsha was great, she was very easy to talk to and very professional. After a few treatments, the level of anxiety I was feeling started to diminish. I have recommended Marsha to a co-worker and will continue to recommend her in the future. Donna
×Post a ResponseAre you Marsha Halpert, LAC?
Marsha Halpert is an outstanding accupuntist. She is has relieved me of pain and helped me through a difficult time with my back pain. Marsha is kind hearted and sympathetic to your condition. She is proffesstional and skilled at accupunture. I would highly recommend Marsha Halpert The office setting is well run and proffesstional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marsha Halpert, LAC?
Marsha is an excellent acupuncturist and the best I have ever been to. I've tried other acupuncturists and they did not help me much. Marsha had help me so very much. She treats my whole body not just 1 area. Her treatment has been life changing for me. I have spinal stenosis and i was in constant pain. With marsha my pain is under control. She is a kind, friendly and compassionate person. she always asks how i am feeling and where i am having discomfort. I always leave feeling good !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marsha Halpert, LAC?
At my first appointment with Marsha she took the time to explain the procedure of getting acupuncture and it's benefits for my neck and back pains and other ailments that I have. She made me feel so relaxed. I never thought I'd be able to do that but since Marsha is a caring person and wants the best for her patients I look forward to the appointment. I highly recommend Marsha!!!! ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Marsha Halpert, LAC?
Marsha is down to earth but completely professional and knowledgable. When I first came to her I was a bit skittish but she put all my fears to rest. I feel so much better than when I first began. All of my health concerns which can be addressed through accupuncture are addressed and with excellent results! I would recommend Marsha Halpert highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marsha Halpert, LAC?
I have had extensive experience with Marsha giving me treatments. I've been getting treatments from her since about the age of 5. She is always careful and very knowledgeable in hed field as well as a great understanding of all things.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marsha Halpert, LAC?
She does an extremely amazing job. Makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. Very gentle hands. And she explains everything to you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marsha Halpert, LAC?
Marsha Halpert, L.Ac. has helped me with several health issues including allergies, gall bladder pain, dental pain and helping to improve my health. She takes the time to listen and understand my symptoms and explains the treatment plan she created for me. It truly is amazing how much Marsha has helped me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marsha Halpert, LAC?

How was your experience with Marsha Halpert?