Acupuncture  |
Marsha Halpert, LAC
Marsha Halpert is a Licensed Acupuncturist. She was born in Ukraine and raised in Brooklyn, NY. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Judaic Studies, along with a concentration in Pre-Biomedical Sciences from Brooklyn College, City University of New York, Brooklyn, NY. Discovering her interest in Acupuncture, she then attended Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in New York, NY and received her Masters of Science/Bachelor of Professional Science in Acupuncture.

Alternative Integrated Med Svcs

150 Tices Ln # A

East Brunswick, NJ 08816

Learn about Marsha Halpert

For over 5,000 years, Acupuncture - a Chinese healing art, has been a successful therapy. It utilizes hair-thin, sterilized, one-time needles to stimulate points in the body that affect chi or qi - the life of energy. Many people are asking the question, "What does acupuncture do?" According to the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (2007), 3.1 million people tried acupuncture to relieve discomfort caused by fibromyalgia, low back pain, chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting, and other ailments. This has increased by over one million in 2002.  More and more people are discovering acupuncture benefits. Below are five reasons why:

• Relieves Stress
  • Pain Buster
  • Energizer
  • Insomnia
  • Addictions

If you are trying to lose those few extra pounds then acupuncture for weight loss may be the answer you have been searching for. If you have pain, fatigue or trouble sleeping, please consider acupuncture and discover the treatment of choice for thousands of years!

• Acupuncture

Marsha Halpert does not have any board certifications listed.

• Depression
  • Smoking-Related Disorders
  • Stress
  • Weight Loss

• Acupuncture

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Brooklyn College, City University Of New York
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2001

Marsha Halpert has no awards or honors listed.

Marsha Halpert has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew
  • Russian

Marsha Halpert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Marsha Halpert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Marsha Halpert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Marsha Halpert to family and friends
Marsha Halpert's Performance
East Brunswick, NJ |
I was going through a stressful time, experiencing anxiety and panic attacks. I reach out to the Aims Clinic and scheduled an appointment for acupuncture. Marsha was great, she was very easy to talk to and very professional. After a few treatments, the level of anxiety I was feeling started to diminish. I have recommended Marsha to a co-worker and will continue to recommend her in the future. Donna
Edison, NJ |
Marsha Halpert is an outstanding accupuntist. She is has relieved me of pain and helped me through a difficult time with my back pain. Marsha is kind hearted and sympathetic to your condition. She is proffesstional and skilled at accupunture. I would highly recommend Marsha Halpert The office setting is well run and proffesstional.
in somerset nj |
Marsha is an excellent acupuncturist and the best I have ever been to. I've tried other acupuncturists and they did not help me much. Marsha had help me so very much. She treats my whole body not just 1 area. Her treatment has been life changing for me. I have spinal stenosis and i was in constant pain. With marsha my pain is under control. She is a kind, friendly and compassionate person. she always asks how i am feeling and where i am having discomfort. I always leave feeling good !!
in North Brunswick NJ |
At my first appointment with Marsha she took the time to explain the procedure of getting acupuncture and it's benefits for my neck and back pains and other ailments that I have. She made me feel so relaxed. I never thought I'd be able to do that but since Marsha is a caring person and wants the best for her patients I look forward to the appointment. I highly recommend Marsha!!!! ??
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Marsha is down to earth but completely professional and knowledgable. When I first came to her I was a bit skittish but she put all my fears to rest. I feel so much better than when I first began. All of my health concerns which can be addressed through accupuncture are addressed and with excellent results! I would recommend Marsha Halpert highly!
in Brooklyn, NY |
I have had extensive experience with Marsha giving me treatments. I've been getting treatments from her since about the age of 5. She is always careful and very knowledgeable in hed field as well as a great understanding of all things.
in Brooklyn, New York |
She does an extremely amazing job. Makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. Very gentle hands. And she explains everything to you.
Monroe Township, NJ |
Marsha Halpert, L.Ac. has helped me with several health issues including allergies, gall bladder pain, dental pain and helping to improve my health. She takes the time to listen and understand my symptoms and explains the treatment plan she created for me. It truly is amazing how much Marsha has helped me!
Have you seen Marsha Halpert, LAC?
Are you Marsha Halpert?