Podiatry  |
Dr. Marque Allen, DPM
Dr. Marque Allen, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hospital - Northwest, Nix Medical Center, Methodist Hospital, Methodist Texsan Hospital, Baptist Medical Center and St. Lukes Baptist Hospital.

21 Spurs Ln Ste 300

San Antonio, TX 78240

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Allen

Dr. Allen's Experience

Dr. Allen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatry

• Thomas Jefferson University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Allen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Allen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Allen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allen to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Allen's Performance
The best care I have ever experienced! The best Dr. I have ever had,
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Allen did an amazing job with my right Achilles! My scar is very small and after 10 weeks, I'm almost back to normal activity.
in San Antonio, TX |
I had horrible chronic plantar fasciitis which caused constant and significant pain...Dr Allen able to repair the issue completely & I am now pain-free. Dr Allen & his staff are warm, caring & highly competent... I recommend Dr Allen without reservation!
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Allen performed a bunon surgery on my foot. Him and staff were absolutely wonderful!! They helped with everything along the way!! He did and wonderful job on the surgery and everything looks beautiful!! Definitely recommend him and the wonderful staff!
in San Antonio, TX |
Over the years, Dr. Allen has been treating myself and my daughters, all competetive athletes. We continuely commend him on his practice, as he takes a conservative approach to medicine, while providing the utmost care and knowledge of podiatry.
in San Antonio |
Excellent surgeon and an amazing man he gave me the opportunity to live a life that would've been hard without this surgery.
in Austin, TX |
I have a congenital condition called a tarsal coalition in my foot where two of the bones had grown together. I had gotten where I couldn't put any pressure on my foot, even while wearing a medical support boot. I am 29 years old and the joining tissue and bone underwent resection surgery. Today, 4 months later I can walk normally with no pain and can even run. Dr. Allen did an amazing job operating on my foot and it is a miracle just to be able to walk again without pain! Highly recommended!
in San Antonio, TX |
Definitely! Excellent care. Dr Allen has been exceptional! We could not of asked for a better doctor. The staff is very professional and friendly.
in San Antonio, TX |
My experience over the past 10+ years with Dr. Allen has been nothing short of amazing. He has always been concerned about my overall well being as a person & an athlete. He's extremely caring, personable & trustworthy. After dealing with a 2 year long injury from my job with Disney On Ice I seeked treatment with Dr. Allen and in less than 2 months we found answers and treatment for my ankle. I am FINALLY pain free all thanks to Dr. Allen's determination to get me healed & back on the ice!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Allen is very attentive and personable, spending as much time as needed to address my concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Allen and his team for any injury, any time.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Allen has treated my daughter with several sports injuries over the last five years, and he has always given us prompt appointments with excellent and professional care. We highly recommend Dr. Allen.
in San Antonio, TX |
As an Ironman Triathlete, it is NEVER fun to head to a foot doc but guess what, it occasionally happens. I highly recommend Dr. Allen, as he not only took care of my ankle/foot, 13 weeks out from an Ironman Triathlon, he did right by talking me through what was the next step for my recovery. We realized that my time was to close to complete that Ironman but 6 months later, I was crossing the finish line to another Ironman. Thanks Dr. Allen for not only for your knowledge but your compassion.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Allen is truly one-in-a-million!! He takes his time with each patient, he listens to your concerns & works with you to establish appropriate treatment. His expertise is what brings you to him & his bedside manner keeps you coming back. I have recommended Dr. Allen time & again. My family & I have been coming to him for years. Thank you Dr. Allen for taking such great care of us.
Gainesville, FL |
Dr. Allen is truly amazing. From working close with him, I was able to receive mentoring and guidance that has helped me make my journey to med school a more attainable goal. Watching him work and interact with his patients has made me want to join the health care field even more than I did before.
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Allen is incredible! I had a trimal fracture and it was devastating! Dr. Allen was able to fix my broken bones. His staff and bedside manner are incredible.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Allen was professional and courteous. The first doctor I've been to that didn't make me feel rushed. He addressed all my questions and concerns.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Allen has attended to my daughter's gymnastics injuries and my own sports injury. In addition to being an excellent doctor who gets directly to the heart of the problem, he has a superb manner with kids and adults alike. He doesn't rush the appointment, but listens thoughtfully before examining the injured site. He also has a keen understanding of an athlete's need to return to their sport as soon as is safely possible. I highly recommend him.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Allen, Is a wonderful and caring physician. I recommend all my family and friends to him.
San Antonio, TX |
He is an excellent doctor, I've seen Dr. Allen for multiple sports injuries, and I'd highly recommend you make him your first choice.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Allen has been amazing! His level of expertise is a gift from the Lord. We found that my 12 year old daughter was born with an extra bone in her foot. Unfortunately, the pain was unbearable to continue her volleyball season. Dr Allen performed accessory navicular surgery on her right foot. The post operative care was just as impressive. We are looking forward to an excellent club volleyball season.
in San Antonio, TX |
I do not understand how anyone can trust this man. He hardly spent anytime with me, and I would be sitting in the examination room for up to 45 minutes after getting my heart pressure before seeing him. I feel that I was duped into getting a Platelet Rich Plasma Injection (PRP) which cost $400 and they advertise on every door of their office. I ended up having to switch to a new doctor and get surgery. I delayed my healing by about 4 months because of this man, not to mention the waste of $$.
San Antonio, TX |
Dr.allen is very helpful and attentive
San Antonio, TX |
Excellent personality and very caring. I am very impressed with him, his staff and office personnel. He fixed my broken ankle,and now I am back doing all the things in life I enjoy!
Brentwood, TN |
A well-known SA foot specialist told me I had a torn Achilles tendon, recommended a plaster cast then a 6-month, $1600 foot brace . I never sought second opinions before but a tear worried me. Dr. Allen saw the radiology report from the first doctor. It says 3 times, no tears just edema/inflammation. I don't think the first doc thought I would ask for the report and disc. I was shocked. Dr. Allen is treating it with meds - no cast needed. Gotta love a Doc from Philly!
in San Antonio, TX |
Saw Dr Allen for ingrown toenail & turned out to be 1 of the best Dr visits in a long time. He took his time to listen to the issues & was in no hurry even though his waiting room was almost full. Did the procedure of trimming the nail out after anesthetizing my big toe. The healing time was much quicker than I ever anticipated, especially for the amount of pain the toe was giving me. Would highly recommend Dr Allen for any type of foot issues.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Allen has had to operate on me multiple times now due to sports related injuries and every single time he has made my injuries disappear and my ankles even stronger than they were before injury!
in San Antonio Texad |
Excellent care
Have you seen Dr. Marque Allen, DPM?
Are you Dr. Allen?