Marlene Molinar, RN

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 59

Marlene Molinar

Marlene Molinar, RN is a nurse practitioner in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 27 years. She graduated from University Of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch in 1992 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and obstetrics & gynecology.

Make an appointment

Marlene Molinar accepts

Marlene Molinar accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Marlene Molinar treats your condition or procedure

• Intrauterine Device (IUD) Placement
  • Menopause
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care

Compassionate, respectful care with shared decision making based in evidence based medicine.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

Marlene Molinar?
Marlene Molinar's Performance
What People Say About Marlene Molinar, RN
RecentMost Helpful
I went in urgently because I was at risk for a miscarriage and they saw me the same day I called for an appointment. I was really surprised because I was a new patient and usually you have to wait a week or two for an appointment. I was very impressed with how understanding Marlene was and she explained everything in detail. I definitely recommend her and this will be my gynecologist for many years to come.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marlene Molinar, RN?
I have been seeing Marlene for years. She is a very caring individual who is there for her patients. I would highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marlene Molinar, RN?
I’ve seen Marlene for over 10 years. She is very knowledgeable and professional. I’ve had a few issues arise and Marlene was wonderful. I would not go anywhere else for my women’s care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marlene Molinar, RN?
Marlene is the most patient, thorough, and kind NP. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marlene Molinar, RN?
I have been seeking care from Houston Women's Care Associates for almost twenty years and have always been very happy with the care provided. I started seeing Marlene Molinar, NP after my previous OBGYN retired. Marlene is extremely competent and I am comfortable using her for my healthcare needs. This practice is very efficient and I never have to wait more than ten minutes. I arrived an hour early for my last appointment and they saw me immediately. I highly recommend Marlene and HWCA.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marlene Molinar, RN?
I have been seeing Marlene for years and would not see anyone else for my annual well woman exam. She makes you feel comfortable. Marlene's time and attention to "me" during my appointments is something you don't get very often from doctors anymore. She is patient and very thorough and I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marlene Molinar, RN?
I have been a HWCA patient for approximately 10 years. I selected the practice and specifically requested Marlene on the advice of a trusted colleague. She raved about how phenomenal Marlene is, and I find myself doing the same. Marlene is personable, caring, and kind. She remembers "the little things" about her patients, which is increasingly rare these days. Additionally, she is an amazing clinician. I have referred several colleagues to her and they unanimously endorse her practice as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marlene Molinar, RN?
Marlene is a fantastic nurse practitioner. I have be seeing her for years. She is very thorough and a wonderful listener. She doesn't rush her appointments. I would highly recommend Marlene for your gynecological needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marlene Molinar, RN?
I have been seeing Marlene for as long as she worked with Dr Rachael Thompson which is about over 30 years. Dr. Thompson retired but I will continue to see Marlene as long as she is at Women’s Care Associates.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marlene Molinar, RN?
I was sad to see Dr. Thompson retired. I keep coming back to see Marlene. I have recommended Marlene to a couple of friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marlene Molinar, RN?
Marlene is a fantastic partner to have when it comes to my health care needs. She is caring and compassionate and listens to her patients. She was with me when I delivered my children and now she is their doctor or as I prefer partner as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marlene Molinar, RN?
I've been seeing Marlene Molinar for many years and she's always available, ready to listen and thorough! She gets back with you in a timely manner when requested information and follows up after appointments. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marlene Molinar, RN?
I have seen Marlene many times over the past almost 30 years. She is always attentive, never in a hurry and very thorough. Highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marlene Molinar, RN?
Excellent care. I've been seeing Marlene for years and she is wonderful. I highly recommend her and all those at Houston Women's Care Associates.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marlene Molinar, RN?
Thorough, professional, encourages patient questions. Returned lab results promptly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marlene Molinar, RN?
She takes plenty of time to discuss your annual visit and you never feel rushed. She has a genuine interest in the patient. I recommend her highly and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marlene Molinar, RN?
Marlene is fantastic. She's very thorough. She is always extremely professional and personable. She is able to answer all of my questions. I always feel well taken care of when I see Marlene.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marlene Molinar, RN?
I've been under her care since March 2000, and she's been phenomenal ever since the beginning. She's always made me feel comfortable, and she really does a great job of being thorough and answering all my questions. I would recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marlene Molinar, RN?
I have been a patient at HWA for over 20 years. I was fortunate to be under the care of Dr. Thompson and Marlene for all 3 pregnancies and deliveries. When Dr Thompson retired, it was without question to remain with HWA and Marlene. Marlene is amazing! She is extremely thorough, attentive, considerate and an advocate on your behalf. Never have I felt "rushed" - she is personable, friendly and compassionate about her job. I highly recommend HWA and Marlene!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marlene Molinar, RN?
Marlene is AMAZING. I truly trust and so appreciate her patience to thoroughly answer EVERY question I had, thoughtfully. Her bedside manner is only exceeded by her medical knowledge. I would highly recommend Marlene to family and friends. In fact, I already have done so.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Marlene Molinar?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Marlene Molinar treats patients.

Compare Providers