Marleen Roy, LMHC

Counseling ·  Female

Marleen Roy

Marleen Roy, LMHC is a counselor in Lake Worth, FL. She specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.

Make an appointment

Marleen Roy accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Marleen Roy treats your condition or procedure

Marleen Roy's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

It is an honor and privilege in providing quality care for each client with individualized emphasis upon the five areas of growth and development; social, emotional, intellectual, physical and spiritual. Clients are provided the 3 C's of care; Consid...

• Counseling

4.4

Marleen Roy?
Marleen Roy's Performance
What People Say About Marleen Roy, LMHC
Marleen was extremely easy to talk to and was very professional and knowledgeable. I would have kept seeing her if I didn’t move away from Stuart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
Marleen has been very proactive in my quest for relief from a lifetime of depression and insecurity. Her insight has brought rapid changes and freedom from the past. I am now able to move forward with courage and enjoyment, having learned to trust myself and recognize the strengths and talents that have been dormant for so long.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
Working with Marleen in a workshop has helped me to deal with my anxiety in a way I never thought possible. I have learned to maintain a positive attitude and live life to the fullest with my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
I had the worse experience with this extremely incompetent rude counselor. Have no idea why she's allowed to treat anyone! I absolutely do not recomment you visit this abhorrent counselor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
I had a great experience at this practice. Scheduling appointments was easy, I never had to wait once I arrived, and the quality of counseling I received was wonderful. I would highly recommend Marleen!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
Marlene is a gifted, nonjudgmental therapist. She is talented and flexible in dealing with problems presented to her. She provides the needed tools to deal with family and addiction issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
Ms Roy is a highly competent and compassionate lady who has skillfully guided me to a much better life. I highly recommend her to anyone dealing with stressful life issues or addictions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
The experience has had a tremendous impact on my life, because it gave me coping skills and learned how to implement them in my life. It is not a superficial program. The groups run by the therapists and counselors didn’t just skim the surface, they really went in-depth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
I have been with Marleen for over 2 years now for addiction and depression. I completed rehab and attend AA/NA but I have to say my sessions with Marleen have helped me more than anything. I have learned a lot in treatment but it was the time with her that allowed me to learn about me. I grow with each session and feel like I am finally the person I was always suppose to be. I am no longer held back by negative thinking and destructive behavior. I recommend Marleen to all who need a therapist!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
Marleen is highly intuitive, listening with the ability to help you find, and put together, pieces of the puzzle, while providing supportive tools along the way. If you are looking for a highly skilled and caring therapist, give her a call. She helped my mom, so I know she can help you, too. KT
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
Marlene has an amazing way of tapping directly into the issue at hand and assisting with prioritization of the areas of need. She has personally changed my entire outlook on the way I raise my children and how I perceive the world around me. Maintaining balance is of utmost importance to me and she has given me the tools to do this. The strategies she employs to allow this learning are easy to understand and follow. I highly recommend her for all of life's critical areas.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
I've been going to Life Focus for three months. Being honest I didn't know what to expect but Marleen has helped me through a number of nagging issues, she's engaging, dynamic, and, most importantly, insightful. My husband and I have managed to develop some communication skills to work on at home. It hasn't been easy but we have improved our communication I'm so happy I took the suggestion to go and I recommend Life Focus.
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?

How was your experience with Marleen Roy?

Compare Providers