Marleen Roy, LMHC

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Marleen Roy, LMHC is a Counselor in Stuart, FL. Her office accepts new patients.

Marleen Roy, LMHC

Life Focus Counseling Coaching & Educational Services Inc.

850 Nw Federal Hwy Stuart, FL 34994

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Marleen Roy treats your condition or procedure

Marleen Roy's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cocaine Addiction
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Myopathy With Lactic Acidosis and Sideroblastic Anemia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing

Marleen Roy accepts

Marleen Roy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Marleen Roy

4.4

I absolutely adore dr.Roy. From my first interaction with her she made me feel comfortable and she was very easy to talk to. She was able to help me connect things I didn’t even think were related and we were able to make so much progress. I fully recommend her and am thankful I found her!
Nina – Oct 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
Marleen is a superb Christian therapist. She is insightful, honest, direct, and a great communicator. She helped save my life. If you're looking to find an path ahead, go see her, but make sure you back it up by getting and staying in church.
Ken – Aug 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
Marleen saw my mother for a few months and now things are worse. Things were so severe that we needed guidance and hoped Marleen could help because she seemed wonderful during our initial talk over the phone. She tried to turn my mother against my husband and I to the point of even suspecting us of stealing. Told my mom that no one goes out of their way to help people without a motive. The large reason my mother was not doing well was because my brother has been mentally abusing her, I tried to explain to Marleen but for some reason she distrusted my husband and I so much that she kept rewarding my brother for the verbal abuse by Providing him with a lot of praise and other things I will not mention. This therapist appears delusional to me and very judgemental. I would not recommend to anyone.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Nov 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
Marlene helps me see vantage points that I am blind to and gives me focus points to keep me moving forward. She is not shy to tell you things you need to hear and it is what I respect most about our sessions. We have done virtual and in person sessions where she continues to help me find what is best for me personally and professionally. I would highly recommend Marlene as a top notch therapist in the Palm Beach area.
Chris – Oct 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
I love my visits with Marleen! She is amazing at what she does, and is really helping me grow as a person. I always look forward to meeting with her
Kristen – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
I have been seeing Marleen on a regular basis now since September 6, 2019, and I can honestly say I am very pleased with our sessions. From prior experience with 2 to 3 therapists in New York City years ago, I know how difficult it can be to find a therapist you really feel you can trust. In just 3 short months, Marleen has already begun to help me face and begin to resolve some of my PTSD abusive childhood issues that arose again this year. I already have recommended Marleen to anyone who asks me, and will continue to do so! I love her counseling, background, demeanor, experience, and skills. I feel completely at ease with her, and always look forward to my next session!
Lisa C. – Nov 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
Marleen was extremely easy to talk to and was very professional and knowledgeable. I would have kept seeing her if I didn’t move away from Stuart.
Mar 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
Marleen has been very proactive in my quest for relief from a lifetime of depression and insecurity. Her insight has brought rapid changes and freedom from the past. I am now able to move forward with courage and enjoyment, having learned to trust myself and recognize the strengths and talents that have been dormant for so long.
Erika H. in florida, USA – Dec 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
Working with Marleen in a workshop has helped me to deal with my anxiety in a way I never thought possible. I have learned to maintain a positive attitude and live life to the fullest with my family.
Beverly in Florida – Oct 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
I had the worse experience with this extremely incompetent rude counselor. Have no idea why she's allowed to treat anyone! I absolutely do not recomment you visit this abhorrent counselor.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Logic First in Stuart, FL – Oct 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
I had a great experience at this practice. Scheduling appointments was easy, I never had to wait once I arrived, and the quality of counseling I received was wonderful. I would highly recommend Marleen!
Stuart, FL – Jul 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
Marlene is a gifted, nonjudgmental therapist. She is talented and flexible in dealing with problems presented to her. She provides the needed tools to deal with family and addiction issues.
Susan in Stuart, FL – May 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
Ms Roy is a highly competent and compassionate lady who has skillfully guided me to a much better life. I highly recommend her to anyone dealing with stressful life issues or addictions.
David W. in Hobe Sound, FL – May 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
The experience has had a tremendous impact on my life, because it gave me coping skills and learned how to implement them in my life. It is not a superficial program. The groups run by the therapists and counselors didn’t just skim the surface, they really went in-depth.
Dean M. – Apr 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
I have been with Marleen for over 2 years now for addiction and depression. I completed rehab and attend AA/NA but I have to say my sessions with Marleen have helped me more than anything. I have learned a lot in treatment but it was the time with her that allowed me to learn about me. I grow with each session and feel like I am finally the person I was always suppose to be. I am no longer held back by negative thinking and destructive behavior. I recommend Marleen to all who need a therapist!!!
J in Ft Pierce, FL – Aug 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
Marleen is highly intuitive, listening with the ability to help you find, and put together, pieces of the puzzle, while providing supportive tools along the way. If you are looking for a highly skilled and caring therapist, give her a call. She helped my mom, so I know she can help you, too. KT
KT in Stuart, FL – May 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
Marlene has an amazing way of tapping directly into the issue at hand and assisting with prioritization of the areas of need. She has personally changed my entire outlook on the way I raise my children and how I perceive the world around me. Maintaining balance is of utmost importance to me and she has given me the tools to do this. The strategies she employs to allow this learning are easy to understand and follow. I highly recommend her for all of life's critical areas.
dblizz in Stuart, FL – May 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?
I've been going to Life Focus for three months. Being honest I didn't know what to expect but Marleen has helped me through a number of nagging issues, she's engaging, dynamic, and, most importantly, insightful. My husband and I have managed to develop some communication skills to work on at home. It hasn't been easy but we have improved our communication I'm so happy I took the suggestion to go and I recommend Life Focus.
Nadia in Fort Pierce, FL – May 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Marleen Roy, LMHC?

How was your experience with Marleen Roy?