Dr. Marla Cohen, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology •  Female

Dr. Cohen
Telehealth services available

Marla B. Cohen, Psy.D., P.C.

100 Haddontowne Ct # A Cherry Hill, NJ 08034

Dr. Marla Cohen, PSY.D is a Clinical Psychologist in Cherry Hill, NJ and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Widener University--Institute For Graduate Clinical Psychology medical school in 1997. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Cohen to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

See similar Clinical Psychologists in Cherry Hill

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Cohen accepts

Dr. Cohen accepts the following insurance:

Select

• Self-Esteem Problems

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen?
  • Explained conditions well (20)
  • Listened & answered questions (20)
  • Office environment (20)
  • Long wait times (18)
Dr. Cohen helped us get back on track with each other as a couple relatively quickly, but much of this was due to her ability to help us communicate honestly and recognize what had gone OFF track. My very "rational" scientist husband liked her, and since I do a lot of counseling in my own job as a physician, I was worried that I would not be able to "let go" and "let her in" but, she earned my respect and I was able to be vulnerable and open to her during our sessions with no problem. That is a huge compliment and I would recommend seeking out her expertise with no reservations.
Jul 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marla Cohen, PSY.D?
Dr. Cohen is a stellar psychologist equipped to treat multiple conditions. Her extensive knowledge and professionalism combined with empathetic personality and wisdom turned my life around and allowed me to find courage within myself to make some truly life altering decisions. I’m a different, confident , happy and successful person today because she showed me that I could and taught me how. I highly recommend Dr. Cohen.
Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marla Cohen, PSY.D?
If you are looking for guidance and insight in a safe, warm, compassionate environment- look no further. Dr Cohen has created a warm, welcoming environment that immediately puts you at ease. She is able to explain things in a thoughtful compassionate way. Her sense of humor is helpful and her insight invaluable.
CB in Cherry Hill, NJ – Jul 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marla Cohen, PSY.D?
Dr. Cohen provided so much support to the success of my marriage. She is the only person who has been able to connect with both me and my husband in a fair and non-judgmental manner.
Philadelphia, PA – Mar 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marla Cohen, PSY.D?
I actually was searching online for a clinician and what I found most appealing was there were so many terrific reviews by others for Dr. Cohen. After reading them, I felt a sense of connection and so that is how my wife & I came to see Dr. Cohen. We initially met together with her and then we both went separately. After going several times myself one on one, my wife & I then met together again. Dr. Cohen not only helped me work out issues personally but I really feel she saved our marriage.
DC in Medford, NJ – Jan 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marla Cohen, PSY.D?
Dr. Cohen offers practical strategies for patients to put into practice in their everyday lives. A professional relationship is built up between patient and doctor which affords open communication. Handouts on some of the key strategies are helpful in remembering the steps to use. When a problem arises Dr. Cohen is there to help patients over the hurdle.
L.R. in Voorhees, NJ – Dec 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marla Cohen, PSY.D?
Dr. Marla Cohen immediately made my husband and I feel welcome and comfortable. She listens, evaluates, provides perspective, enables healthy communication, helps you get to the root of problems and work to a resolution, and provides tools to help you grow as a person/couple. Dr. Cohen is the first therapist my husband and I have ever seen and I highly recommend her to anyone as both a great one-on-one and couples therapist.
JM in NJ – Sep 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marla Cohen, PSY.D?
I normally don't take the time to write reviews, but this one is well deserved. Dr Cohen possesses a rare blend of brilliance and compassion in her approach. She knows how and when to apply her therapy and does so in a thought provoking way that helps you to help yourself! I would give her a 6 star rating if the option was offered. Highly recommended.
Ron D in Medford, NJ – May 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marla Cohen, PSY.D?
Dr Marla Cohen is excellent. Her approach to therapy is very systematic but alters when she see the need to. Her office and her approach makes a perfect and comfortable environment for you as a patient. I would highly recommend her!!
Ryan in Merchantville, NJ – May 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marla Cohen, PSY.D?
I would not be who I am today if it wasn't for Dr. Cohen. I have come a long way because of her. She made me feel comfortable to express my feelings during difficult times & gave me the tools to help me through many situations. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen
Tracy Cornew in Mullica Hill, NJ – Mar 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marla Cohen, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Cohen?

My psychotherapy practice is devoted to helping adult women and couples achieve the lives and relationships they desire and deserve. I utilize a unique blend of theory, technique, humor, and spirituality to help clients understand and change their dy...Read more

• Clinical Psychology