Mark Wurster, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 62

Mark Wurster

Mark Wurster, PT is a physical therapist in Providence, RI. He specializes in physical therapy.

Make an appointment

Mark Wurster accepts

Mark Wurster accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

• Rehabilitation After Stroke or Trauma
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain

At Liberty Physical Therapy, we are foremost patient advocates, seeking to address their functional needs through proactive, cost-effective means. We will provide services to any person who has functional needs that are appropriately addressed through skilled services, and maintain the expectation of producing a lasting, objective functional improvement.

• Physical Therapy

Mark Wurster?
Mark Wurster's Performance
What People Say About Mark Wurster, PT
Recent
Working with Mark has restored my hope and given me the ability to once again perform the daily tasks, both large and small, that are so often taken for granted until no longer able to them. I would highly recommend Mark to anyone who is serious about getting back to the basics of living. Be prepared to work hard and to be amazed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Wurster, PT?
I went to Mark after have a months long merry-go-round with health care professionals. Mark's attention and instruction made a huge difference! This guy knows his profession!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Wurster, PT?
I have been treating with Mark for many years through many injuries of different natures and would not consider going to anyone else. I have referred friends and they also feel Mark can work wonders.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Wurster, PT?
I have been to several physical therapists in the past, but none of them came close to matching Mark's knowledge and experience. He is very friendly and encouraging, which made me push harder through what I thought was my pain limit. More than anything, I trusted Mark and I made tremendous improvements and I am so thankful I went to Liberty PT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Wurster, PT?
Mark is the best. I was a mess both physically and mentally after my back surgery. Mark brought me back to a fully recovery and helped me get stronger than I was before the injury.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Wurster, PT?
I am a runner, and when I injured my hip flexor, Mark took excellent care of me. He listened and addressed my pain and concerns with unmatched professionalism and empathy, and took the time to explain his treatment plan. After just 3 sessions I was back at it and running my regular routes again. So thankful to have found such a skilled PT. I would highly recommend Mark to anyone seeking PT care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Wurster, PT?
Words cannot describe how great Mark is at what he does. I lift weights and I am always getting injured and Mark always knows exactly what to do. He will take the time to make sure that get the treatment that you need no matter how busy he may be. Mark is a remarkable PT and I would urge you to see him if you are ever in need of a PT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Wurster, PT?
Mark is an excellent therapist with a level of knowledge and professionalism that is unmatched by any other. I would highly recommend him and his office to anyone in need of his service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Wurster, PT?

How was your experience with Mark Wurster?