Mark Webb, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyMaleAge 58

Mark Webb

Oakwood Counseling Center

2914 N Oak St Valdosta, GA 31602

Mark Webb, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Valdosta, GA. He is affiliated with South Georgia Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Mark Webb to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

"I have been helping individuals and couples since 1986. I worked for 19 years in a psychiatric hosptial where I specialized in treating adults who struggled with depression and anxiety, anger and conflict type issues. I ..."

- Mark Webb, LMFT

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Quiet Hospital
    Patients said the hospital this doctor practices at is quiet. See hospitals
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Mark Webb treats your condition or procedure

Mark Webb's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Mark Webb accepts

Mark Webb accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Blue Open Access POS
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Tricare
TriCare for Life

Mark Webb's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mark Webb

Mark Webb?
  • Listened & answered questions (37)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (37)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (36)
    Mark is an excellent relationship & motivational professional that is very relatable. He is always encouraging & you feel that he has a vested interest in your success. If you need a relationship therapist but are nervous or anxious, he makes you feel comfortable & you both feel an active part of the solution. I feel fortunate to have found a therapist that not only inspires, but also encourages me to reach my personal goals. He has helped me have a better outlook & work towards specific goals during a very difficult/stressful time. I highly recommend him.
    L Giles – Jul 30, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
    I have known Mark Webb since 2005 and he has helped me tremendously, with my personal life and professional career. His advice is uplifting and encouraging. The suggestions for self care and improvement are always on point and he is genuinely interested in people’s progress. I would encourage anyone who is looking to seek guidance, contact Mark. You won’t regret it.
    Jul 28, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
    Mark is absolutely wonderful! I have spent 10+ years in counseling/therapy with different services/people and feel that I’ve made more progress than ever before. Mark is honest, compassionate and genuinely cares about your progress. He strives to help and gives criticism and encouragement when needed. Over the years I’ve dealt with feeling like I’m just in an office to talk and walk out feeling no different than when I walked in. Not only does he teach you techniques and strategies to build better and healthier relationships he practices everything he teaches. If you are struggling with any type of relationships individually, marriage, family, at work, etc give Mark a call you will not be disappointed
    Jul 25, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
    Mark Webb saves marriages!!! We were in a very dark place... Mark dug us up, dusted us off, and helped us find our happy again after Many years of unhealthy struggles. Mark Webb is a god send to anyone suffering in an unhealthy marriage, but is looking to rekindle a love, and wanting to find their lover, their best friend, and their support person again...... If you’re looking for someone is real, to the point, and an all around great guy.... He’s your therapist!!
    Jul 04, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
    Mark will sometimes go overtime with another client, thereby shortening his alloted time with you. When he is with you he is fully present. He is so personable many clients consider him a friend.
    Jun 27, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
    I've known Mark for almost a decade! He was a tremendous help for me individually when I was a stale point in my career which was taking its toll on my personal life. He helped me identify with my uniqueness and my personality type and that of my partner's so I could better navigate ups and downs of daily life and then he also helped me identify what I was seeking in my career and coached me on the power of positive thinking and ways to make it happen for myself! I love how he shares personal stories and paints vivid pictures to help you understand. Highly recommend him! And he's so honest so if he can't help you or knows a better fit to get you what you're seeking, he'll tell you!
    Jun 26, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
    Mark Webb is one of the finest marriage and relationship counselors I have encountered. He gives honest Christian advice in a down to earth presentation. Mark has a great personality and I consider him a friend. He is a positive guidance in my life. I highly recommend him.
    Brenda Thomas – Jun 23, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
    Mark has been an instrumental part of bringing health and healing to my marriage and family. I appreciate his candor approach as a therapist. I respect his professionalism as a therapist, and I consider him to be a friend for over 30 years.
    Bishop Dr. Henry R. Williams – Jun 23, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
    Mark Webb is a very knowledgeable and experienced therapist. Personally, he helped me through a very difficult time when I was ending a marriage that did not need saving. I will forever be indebted.
    Jennifer Cribb – Jun 23, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
    My relationship has grown so much over the past few visits with Mark. I would recommend him to anyone, no matter how big or small the issue may seem. He has a way of helping you open up and see areas you never thought may be a concern. Mark will walk with you and guide you, because he genuinely cares about you as a person. I could not imagine where I would be today, if he had not reached out and listened and providing me with guidance. I would consider Mark a friend, rather than a therapist.
    John – Jun 23, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
    Mark Webb is the real deal!He tells you what you NEED to hear, not what you WANT to hear! Mark Webb has played an instrumental part in turning my life around. I have gone from not wanting to live to living my best life. When he showed me how to look at things from a different perspective and everything was not as big or as bad as I believed, my way of thinking and my life changed. It hasn’t always been easy but the tools, resources and the confidence he gave me kept me pushing through. I looked forward to our meetings because when I left I felt like I could do anything. During the COVID-19 pandemic I moved out of state. My schedule has been crazy and it’s been hard for me to set aside time for an appointment so I have been utilizing the articles he writes and watching his short videos thru Facebook or the Medium to get my morning inspiration before I start my day. If I am having a difficult time, I go back thru his posts and watch the videos again. Check them out!!
    Jun 21, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
    Mark is incredible! He knew and understood why my husband and I were there right away with us saying very little. He is truly awesome.
    Stephanie Kimbro – Jun 18, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
    Mark is a very competent and highly insightful family therapist both at the brick and mortar location and at his virtual (Facebook) online resources . His accuracy of ability to access and identify personal self communication / marriage relationship issues have helped me understand my strengths and weaknesses. He gives positive pertinent feedback and straightforward criticism, which has allowed me to be a better communicator and reasoner .
    Rusty McLeod – Jun 18, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
    Mark is unlike any therapist I’ve ever met. I consider him more of a life/marriage “coach.” Mark does more than just listen to you. He offers strategies and practices that help make you an all-around better person. Thus improving your relationships with others. I appreciate Mark’s continued support and dedication even outside of the office walls. His Facebook live posts are the perfect daily boost of motivation and reminder to be your best self!
    Amy Whitehead – Jun 18, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
    Mark was such an amazing guide for not only myself but my marriage! He was so down to earth and easy to talk with. We always look forward to sessions with him. Hands down without question recommend him!!
    Candace – Jun 18, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
    Mark was professional, kind, straightforward with his advice to me! I appreciate his Christian values and I trust him.
    Chris Bremer – Jun 18, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
    Mark Webb is the best in the business. He is an outspoken Christian counselor with an amazing gift of relationship building. He gives real world therapy and teaches how to do real world work on relationships. His style is one that will always show results for those willing to do the work. Also, as a counselor myself, I consider Mark to be a mentor and continuous source of influence in my life personally and professionally.
    Brack DeLoach – Jun 18, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
    Mark is a caring therapist that helps you understand whatever issue you may be encountering, and has fantastic strategies to help you through the issue. Highly recommend!
    Mike Mason – Jun 18, 2020
    Very informative.
    Anne Masciarelli – May 04, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
    I've seen Mark for several years, and he has been wonderful for me. He is compassionate and devoted to helping others and can always identify the roots of issues. Then, he is relentless at helping you work through them. His advice is always useful, and he does a wonderful job of guiding you through whatever problems you might face. He is truly there every step of the way, and I am so thankful for him.
    ASK – May 01, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?

How was your experience with Mark Webb?

I have been helping individuals and couples since 1986. I worked for 19 years in a psychiatric hosptial where I specialized in treating adults who struggled...Read more

Mark has focused a great deal of his career towards developing and teaching individuals and couples how to stop destructive patterns of behavior....Read more

• Marriage & Family Therapy