Mark Webb, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyMaleAge 59

Marriage & Family Therapy

Mark Webb, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Valdosta, GA. He is affiliated with South Georgia Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Mark Webb, LMFT

Oakwood Counseling Center

2914 N Oak St Valdosta, GA 31602

Compare Mark Webb, LMFT with other Marriage & Family Therapists near you

Mark Webb's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mark Webb

Mark Webb

Mark Webb L.M.F.T. earns my highest recommendation
I began studying Mark’s unique style of therapy and strategies as a therapist-in-training, several years ago. I am fully licensed, but I continue because what I learn from him is so invaluable. His methods are different than what you’re going to find in most therapists' offices, but he will make an actual difference in your life. He knows what it takes to help two people thrive together, and he can save you heartache and pain in your relationships. What I especially love about Mark as a person is he is constantly challenging himself to improve. He is a 17-time world champion in Taekwondo, so he can champion your success too. He has helped thousands of couples and individuals improve their lives. He’s a bold, straight-shooter that cares deeply for his clients and their well-being. If you are looking to make any kind of change in your life he will help you reach the finish line. If you have tried everything and it’s still not working, call Mark. I know without a doubt, he can help you.
Michelle C. Brooten-Brooks, LMFT – Jun 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
I honestly cannot say enough about Mark Webb and his staff at Oakwood Counseling Center. Mark’s devotion to his patients has only become more apparent with each and every session. He has given myself, as well as my husband, a newfound love and respect for not only one another, but our marriage. If you and your spouse are willing to put in the effort, I highly recommend Mark!
Lee Manning – Oct 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark’s approach to marriage counseling is unique in that you don’t get bogged down in dealing with all the negatives right away. He helps you remember why you chose each other and all the work you do with him is getting you back to the beginning. He seems to understand both perspectives and treat your feelings with respect while leading you back to the connection that brought you together. I am forever grateful to him and his techniques that have helped my husband and I find each other and our love again.
Lya E. – Sep 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
I met Mark in 1998 after getting married and having my first child. I thought my marriage was a train wreck. I was prepared for a divorce but after a few visits with Mark, I realized that it was the passing of my Dad that had me emotional unstable. Over the years, I’ve visited Mark when having issues that overwhelmed me. He’s always made time for me, let me talk and get things off my chest. He lets me know when I’m in the wrong but praises my good decisions. His advise is always in my best interest and always so honest. I forget sometimes that he is my therapist and not just a friend that I’ve known for years. If you want the truth, no sugar coating, he’s the perfect therapist
Jodi – Sep 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark is an excellent relationship & motivational professional that is very relatable. He is always encouraging & you feel that he has a vested interest in your success. If you need a relationship therapist but are nervous or anxious, he makes you feel comfortable & you both feel an active part of the solution. I feel fortunate to have found a therapist that not only inspires, but also encourages me to reach my personal goals. He has helped me have a better outlook & work towards specific goals during a very difficult/stressful time. I highly recommend him.
L Giles – Jul 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
I have known Mark Webb since 2005 and he has helped me tremendously, with my personal life and professional career. His advice is uplifting and encouraging. The suggestions for self care and improvement are always on point and he is genuinely interested in people’s progress. I would encourage anyone who is looking to seek guidance, contact Mark. You won’t regret it.
Jul 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark is absolutely wonderful! I have spent 10+ years in counseling/therapy with different services/people and feel that I’ve made more progress than ever before. Mark is honest, compassionate and genuinely cares about your progress. He strives to help and gives criticism and encouragement when needed. Over the years I’ve dealt with feeling like I’m just in an office to talk and walk out feeling no different than when I walked in. Not only does he teach you techniques and strategies to build better and healthier relationships he practices everything he teaches. If you are struggling with any type of relationships individually, marriage, family, at work, etc give Mark a call you will not be disappointed
Jul 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark Webb saves marriages!!! We were in a very dark place... Mark dug us up, dusted us off, and helped us find our happy again after Many years of unhealthy struggles. Mark Webb is a god send to anyone suffering in an unhealthy marriage, but is looking to rekindle a love, and wanting to find their lover, their best friend, and their support person again...... If you’re looking for someone is real, to the point, and an all around great guy.... He’s your therapist!!
Jul 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark will sometimes go overtime with another client, thereby shortening his alloted time with you. When he is with you he is fully present. He is so personable many clients consider him a friend.
Jun 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
I've known Mark for almost a decade! He was a tremendous help for me individually when I was a stale point in my career which was taking its toll on my personal life. He helped me identify with my uniqueness and my personality type and that of my partner's so I could better navigate ups and downs of daily life and then he also helped me identify what I was seeking in my career and coached me on the power of positive thinking and ways to make it happen for myself! I love how he shares personal stories and paints vivid pictures to help you understand. Highly recommend him! And he's so honest so if he can't help you or knows a better fit to get you what you're seeking, he'll tell you!
Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark Webb is one of the finest marriage and relationship counselors I have encountered. He gives honest Christian advice in a down to earth presentation. Mark has a great personality and I consider him a friend. He is a positive guidance in my life. I highly recommend him.
Brenda Thomas – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark has been an instrumental part of bringing health and healing to my marriage and family. I appreciate his candor approach as a therapist. I respect his professionalism as a therapist, and I consider him to be a friend for over 30 years.
Bishop Dr. Henry R. Williams – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark Webb is a very knowledgeable and experienced therapist. Personally, he helped me through a very difficult time when I was ending a marriage that did not need saving. I will forever be indebted.
Jennifer Cribb – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
My relationship has grown so much over the past few visits with Mark. I would recommend him to anyone, no matter how big or small the issue may seem. He has a way of helping you open up and see areas you never thought may be a concern. Mark will walk with you and guide you, because he genuinely cares about you as a person. I could not imagine where I would be today, if he had not reached out and listened and providing me with guidance. I would consider Mark a friend, rather than a therapist.
John – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark Webb is the real deal!He tells you what you NEED to hear, not what you WANT to hear! Mark Webb has played an instrumental part in turning my life around. I have gone from not wanting to live to living my best life. When he showed me how to look at things from a different perspective and everything was not as big or as bad as I believed, my way of thinking and my life changed. It hasn’t always been easy but the tools, resources and the confidence he gave me kept me pushing through. I looked forward to our meetings because when I left I felt like I could do anything. During the COVID-19 pandemic I moved out of state. My schedule has been crazy and it’s been hard for me to set aside time for an appointment so I have been utilizing the articles he writes and watching his short videos thru Facebook or the Medium to get my morning inspiration before I start my day. If I am having a difficult time, I go back thru his posts and watch the videos again. Check them out!!
Jun 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark is incredible! He knew and understood why my husband and I were there right away with us saying very little. He is truly awesome.
Stephanie Kimbro – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark is a very competent and highly insightful family therapist both at the brick and mortar location and at his virtual (Facebook) online resources . His accuracy of ability to access and identify personal self communication / marriage relationship issues have helped me understand my strengths and weaknesses. He gives positive pertinent feedback and straightforward criticism, which has allowed me to be a better communicator and reasoner .
Rusty McLeod – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark is unlike any therapist I’ve ever met. I consider him more of a life/marriage “coach.” Mark does more than just listen to you. He offers strategies and practices that help make you an all-around better person. Thus improving your relationships with others. I appreciate Mark’s continued support and dedication even outside of the office walls. His Facebook live posts are the perfect daily boost of motivation and reminder to be your best self!
Amy Whitehead – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark was such an amazing guide for not only myself but my marriage! He was so down to earth and easy to talk with. We always look forward to sessions with him. Hands down without question recommend him!!
Candace – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark was professional, kind, straightforward with his advice to me! I appreciate his Christian values and I trust him.
Chris Bremer – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?

How was your experience with Mark Webb?