Mark Webb, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy •  Male • Age 57

Mark Webb

South Grga Psychtrc Cnslng Cntr

2704 N Oak St Bldg B3 Valdosta, GA 31602

Mark Webb, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Valdosta, GA. He is affiliated with South Georgia Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Mark Webb to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Family And Marriage Counselors in your area

See similar Family And Marriage Counselors in Valdosta

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Mark Webb accepts

Mark Webb accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Blue Open Access POS
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Tricare
TriCare for Life

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Mark Webb treats your condition or procedure

Mark Webb's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Mark Webb, LMFT...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal?

Mark Webb's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mark Webb

Mark Webb?
What People Say About Mark Webb, LMFT
Mark Webb saves marriages!!! We were in a very dark place... Mark dug us up, dusted us off, and helped us find our happy again after Many years of unhealthy struggles. Mark Webb is a god send to anyone suffering in an unhealthy marriage, but is looking to rekindle a love, and wanting to find their lover, their best friend, and their support person again...... If you’re looking for someone is real, to the point, and an all around great guy.... He’s your therapist!!
Jul 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark will sometimes go overtime with another client, thereby shortening his alloted time with you. When he is with you he is fully present. He is so personable many clients consider him a friend.
Jun 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
I've known Mark for almost a decade! He was a tremendous help for me individually when I was a stale point in my career which was taking its toll on my personal life. He helped me identify with my uniqueness and my personality type and that of my partner's so I could better navigate ups and downs of daily life and then he also helped me identify what I was seeking in my career and coached me on the power of positive thinking and ways to make it happen for myself! I love how he shares personal stories and paints vivid pictures to help you understand. Highly recommend him! And he's so honest so if he can't help you or knows a better fit to get you what you're seeking, he'll tell you!
Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark Webb is one of the finest marriage and relationship counselors I have encountered. He gives honest Christian advice in a down to earth presentation. Mark has a great personality and I consider him a friend. He is a positive guidance in my life. I highly recommend him.
Brenda Thomas – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark has been an instrumental part of bringing health and healing to my marriage and family. I appreciate his candor approach as a therapist. I respect his professionalism as a therapist, and I consider him to be a friend for over 30 years.
Bishop Dr. Henry R. Williams – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark Webb is a very knowledgeable and experienced therapist. Personally, he helped me through a very difficult time when I was ending a marriage that did not need saving. I will forever be indebted.
Jennifer Cribb – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
My relationship has grown so much over the past few visits with Mark. I would recommend him to anyone, no matter how big or small the issue may seem. He has a way of helping you open up and see areas you never thought may be a concern. Mark will walk with you and guide you, because he genuinely cares about you as a person. I could not imagine where I would be today, if he had not reached out and listened and providing me with guidance. I would consider Mark a friend, rather than a therapist.
John – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark is incredible! He knew and understood why my husband and I were there right away with us saying very little. He is truly awesome.
Stephanie Kimbro – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark was such an amazing guide for not only myself but my marriage! He was so down to earth and easy to talk with. We always look forward to sessions with him. Hands down without question recommend him!!
Candace – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark was professional, kind, straightforward with his advice to me! I appreciate his Christian values and I trust him.
Chris Bremer – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark Webb is the best in the business. He is an outspoken Christian counselor with an amazing gift of relationship building. He gives real world therapy and teaches how to do real world work on relationships. His style is one that will always show results for those willing to do the work. Also, as a counselor myself, I consider Mark to be a mentor and continuous source of influence in my life personally and professionally.
Brack DeLoach – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark is a caring therapist that helps you understand whatever issue you may be encountering, and has fantastic strategies to help you through the issue. Highly recommend!
Mike Mason – Jun 18, 2020
Very informative.
Anne Masciarelli – May 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
I've seen Mark for several years, and he has been wonderful for me. He is compassionate and devoted to helping others and can always identify the roots of issues. Then, he is relentless at helping you work through them. His advice is always useful, and he does a wonderful job of guiding you through whatever problems you might face. He is truly there every step of the way, and I am so thankful for him.
ASK – May 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark Webb is very dedicated, knowledgeable, understanding an always willing to go the extra mile to help someone
Janet Horn – May 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark Webb gives amazing advice! I was in a horrible place in my life and he helped me see the positive! His advice and positive guidance gave me the strength I needed to face major changes in my life! During the quarantine he has made himself available through telephone sessions, on top of posting daily inspirational videos on his Facebook page. He truly cares about his patients! I don’t know what I would have done without his guidance!
Apr 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Hands down the best in the business in my personal opinion !! Feels like your talking to an old friend when your in his office!! Very helpful on many topics and any topic that is up for discussion!! Highly recommend his services to anyone needing his expertise!!
G Brown – Apr 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
In daily video messages Mark shares relationship tools, encouragement, reminders, user-friendly examples —all snippets of his life-altering, life-bettering guidance. As a counselor, he is more than a listener; he observes, contemplates, studies the work of other masters, and gives personalized assignments that guide you into newness of direction. He shared his Think of a Word technique with me in 2014 as I was in his wise and perceptive words “all over the place”. The fun side of my choice to be spirited came naturally; the flip side of spirited needed renewed focus. I poured myself into God’s Word; God’s Word and Spirit poured into my emptiness—healing, strengthening, refining His vessel. So I will always be grateful for my time with Mark. Not only am I personally healed, but God’s smelting restored my family from a “Jerry Springer” analogy (after months of much needed coddling and encouragement, Mark’s plain truth impetus) to a delightfully-productive work in progress.
Donna Hart – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
Mark is a different kind of therapist than what we have come to expect. He doesn't sit quietly in his chair with a clipboard, nodding his head yet contributing very little. He gives his opinions on what you share with him. He's very proactive. I also like that he shoots straight with his opinions and advice. He's not there to stroke your ego and be your "yes" man like your buddies are. When my husband decided he wanted a divorce after 25 years of marriage, I was a walking zombie. Someone said to call Mark's office. They got me in immediately, and it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I am so grateful for Mark's help. I strongly believe that I am a better, stronger person because of him.
Susan Upchurch Phillips – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?
I have been blessed to know Mark Webb for many years. I have traveled the globe as a preacher, teacher and a coach and I have been a keynote speaker on many topics. I had the opportunity to speak with Mark Webb before one of my discourses and he asked me if his book "How to Argue Proof Your Relationship" could benefit anyone I was speaking to. Mark gave me several books in which I gave to those who were in desperate need of a better relationship. I have followed up with several that I left the books with over the years and their marriages or lives have changed dramatically. Mark is the most self sacrificing , genuine to help others and unwavering person I have ever met. Take the time to read his books today and if you need some life advise, do not hesitate call Mark. The skills and life lessons he will instill in you will last a lifetime.
Steve Kampouroglou – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Webb, LMFT?

How was your experience with Mark Webb?

I have been helping individuals and couples since 1986. I worked for 19 years in a psychiatric hosptial where I specialized in treating adults who struggled with depression and anxiety, anger and conflict type issues. I have been in my present privat...

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Master's Degree-Valdosta State University
1986
Valdosta State University

More Information

• Does Mark Webb communicate via email?

No, 1 user indicated that they do not communicate via email

• Does Mark Webb offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Yes, 2 patients said they offer telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Mark Webb offer an online patient portal?

No, 1 user indicated that they do not offer an online patient portal

• Does Mark Webb have free onsite parking?

Yes, 3 patients said they have free onsite parking

No, 1 user indicated that they do not have free onsite parking

• Does Mark Webb offer weekend visits?

No, 2 users indicated that they do not offer weekend visits

• Does Mark Webb offer evening visits?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer evening visits