Mark Udy, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA) •  Male • Age 48

Mark Udy

Desert Pain Specialists

1490 E Foremaster Dr St George, UT 84790

Mark Udy, PA-C is a Physician Assistant in St George, UT and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Idaho State University medical school in 2002. Be sure to call ahead with Mark Udy to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Physician Assistants in your area

See similar Physician Assistants in St George

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Mark Udy accepts

Mark Udy accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Mark Udy treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Mark Udy, PA-C...

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Mark Udy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mark Udy

3.4

Mark Udy?
I have been a patient of Mark's for 3 years and he has always treated me with respect and compassion. He takes the time to explain any diagnosis, treatment plans and medication options. Over the last ten years I have seen other doctors for my pain, but Mark is by far the most skilled, knowledgeable and caring PA here in St. George!!!
Kristen Bringhurst – Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Udy, PA-C?
Dr. Mark Udy is one of the best not to mention most compassionate doctors that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He has significantly increased my quality of life through a couple of different procedures. When I told him I couldn't afford one, he helped me find a way to make it viable. I am eternally grateful for Dr.Udy! My quality of life isn't even on the same map as it used to be!!
Jen Timms – Nov 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Udy, PA-C?
If you are looking for help with your pain and want to know all the options explained to you in detail, Mark is the provider for you. He listens and he cares, I feel like he is invested in me. If you just want narcotics to solve everything than he is not the provider for you. He has been a blessing to my life and helped me live life again. I would recommend this man to anyone.
Apr 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Udy, PA-C?
I’ve been going to Mark Udy for several years he’s simply the best! He explains things and listens better than any other provider I’ve ever been to. He cares and wants to help you but only if you want real help. He won’t just dish out the narcotics! Some of these negative reviews are obviously from drug seeking patients who just want drugs! and many that probably broke their pain contract, which they are well aware of and sign and agree to when they first sign on with this clinic.
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Udy, PA-C?
He's a bad apple here on St. George. I'm SHOCKED he hasn't already drug the medical practice of Dr. Court Empey through the dirt with disgruntled dissatisfied people who come in contact with this Jeckyl/Hide behavior. This man is a LIABILITY - Do NOT trust him with your health needs....
St. George – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Udy, PA-C?
absolute garbage. Should have his medical licence revoked. Very disrespectful and rude, put his hand up and shut me and my mom up multiple times while talking over us. Brought his personal life issues into the visit and was big reason why he would give me what i needed that i have been getting for the last 4 years. Will never see anyone in the whole complex because they let this stuff slide. Complained about him multiple times and they kept sending me to see him. Will never go back to the place
Nov 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Udy, PA-C?
Dr. Udy didn't even know the extent of my spine issues after 2 years of seeing him. I should have changed doctors then. Since then he hasn't mentioned any things wrong but all of a sudden claims that I've broken the contract for several different reasons. Then discharges me with nothing. Even by law he was supposed to give a 2 week ween-off and did NOT. If you see hianyonthere there get out now before they discharge you and you won't be able to get medications for pain at all!
St. George – May 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Udy, PA-C?
Mr. Udy just up and decides to no longer prescribe to me because of a few fabricated reasons. Most of which is the first I've even heard these things. Been seeing him for 3 yrs. Oh but ya I just became disabled and so I now have Medicare/Medicaid which pays less than just Medicaid did. If I could prove discrimination I would. It's all about the money because he has a bad attitude and is always arrogant and acts annoyed! No good bedside manner! He should consider surgical work. Where ppl are out
May 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Udy, PA-C?
I have seen him for 6 years, even followed him from another practice. But in the past year, I have had increasingly bad visits. My pain issues are no longer being taken care of. I'm in constant pain because of his lack of attention to my needs. I feel stressed each time I have to see him. His once easy going and understanding attitude is gone. Replaced by someone that treats me like I'm an addict. Simply because I have required changes in my dosing. Please, seek someone else for your needs.
St George, UT – Feb 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Udy, PA-C?
I was seen by Mark Udy several times over a period of about 2 years or so. From the very first time Mark was very polite and I think knowledgeable in his field. The last visit I had with him did not go so well and since that time I have seen others in the practice. He seemed to be very annoyed at me for whatever reason, and my wife was there and felt just as uncomfortable with his mannerism toward me. I have problems with my cervical discs and my L5 lumbar. I have not seen him since.
Michael Craven in St George, UT – Oct 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Udy, PA-C?
Took a lot of time to get to know my husband and understand what was bothering him. Ordered the appropriate test to get a better understanding of the problems causing his pain.
Marcia in St. George, UT – Mar 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Udy, PA-C?

How was your experience with Mark Udy?

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Pain Medicine

2002
Idaho State University

• Mandarin

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Mark Udy communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Mark Udy offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Mark Udy offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Mark Udy have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Mark Udy offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Mark Udy offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (435) 216-7000