Mark Torok, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 44

Mark Torok

Mark Torok, PT is a physical therapist in Wakefield, RI. He specializes in physical therapy.

Make an appointment

Mark Torok accepts

Mark Torok accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island
Blue Medicare Advantage
Medicare
Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
Oxford Health Plans

• Sports Injuries
  • Sports Injuries of the Knee
  • Sprain
  • Therapeutic Massage

"Mark has been a practicing licensed Physical Therapist for 12 years. He started his healthcare career as a US Navy Fleet Marine Force Corpsman and served for 6 years prior to enrolling in the University of Rhode Island. He holds a Bachelor of Arts i...

• Physical Therapy

Mark Torok's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mark Torok

Mark Torok?
Mark Torok's Performance
What People Say About Mark Torok, PT
RecentMost Helpful
From the moment I walked into Anchor PT, Mark Torok and his staff made me feel very comfortable and secure. I had a torn meniscus, and Mark got me in to see an Orthopedist that very same day that I came to see him! Once I found out about my tear and had surgery, a week later I was back to see Marc, hobbling in there on crutches, and 8 weeks later I am ready to start running and stronger than ever. I highly recommend him, can't praise him enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Torok, PT?
The one thing I can say for Mr. Torok is that I am so thankful for the wonderful care he gave me during my knee and ankle injury therapy program. It is obvious that he is very knowledgeable in his field. I appreciate that he always took the time to answer my questions and explain things in detail for me. his humorous attitude, with that of his staff, made coming to therapy fun and something I look forward to. Thank you Mark, my orthopedic doctor was right, you are one of the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Torok, PT?
I am 67 and after working for 45 years in construction and 2 back surgeries, my back was still a mess and I was living with painkillers. I tried chiropractors which I could see fast relief but was temporary. Mark explained to me that PT focuses on gradual recovery and maintaining the results. It was so true. I’ve done PT 4 times and its already a month without symptoms and painkillers once a week instead of 7. I’ve wasted 2 years with the wrong therapy. Thank you so much for helping me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Torok, PT?
I was very pleased with the results of the therapy I got from you, it helped me to completely restore my shoulders function. I am grateful I knew Mark from his previous practice and I followed him now in his own Anchor PT. I have worked hard this past year to regain strength and flexibility and I am currently taking swim lessons to advance my progress further. I am proud of what we accomplished. Thank you so much Mark for helping me, I'll always be coming back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Torok, PT?
I am a 42yo woman that has 3 kids and lots of back and knee issues. I didn't believe in Physical therapy because I have had experience with chiropractors before, which I thought are the same. I see now that most chiropractors have a lack of functional movement correction or exercise prescription to follow up the adjustments, so never truly fixing what is causing the spine or joints to get “out of alignment” or stiff in the first place.Give Mark a try, you'll be a believer and see the difference
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Torok, PT?
Highly recommend Mr. Torok. I was with my family in RI when I had issues from a UCL sprain and nerve pain. They suggested Mr. Torok at Anchor Physical Therapy because meds are the last resort for me. Mark was patient, extremely knowledgeable and genuinely helpful in wanting me to improve and get better was able to give me all the necessary exercises and stretches relieve the pain. Very knowledgeable, caring, and just an awesome dude all around!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Torok, PT?
Before starting my PT, I was experiencing extreme tightness & tension in the muscles in my neck, shoulders and upper back. I had continuous pain and discomfort throughout the day from my neck to my lower spine. I came in as a sick man and left as a healthy, healed man. Mark alone is responsible for this miracle. Thank you very much!! The administrative staff was very cordial, kind, responsive, and accommodative. Well, I sure hope not to see you again... however, if I do need more PT I'll be ther
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Torok, PT?
After major hip surgery, I was unable to undertake the strenuous exercise. Once my physio gave me the all clear to do moderate and restricted exercise I contacted Mark Torok at Anchor Physical Therapy. I needed a trainer who would understand my limitations, but also assist in my rehabilitation and return to exercise. Going to Anchor PT was one of the best things I have ever done! Mark helped me achieve my goals so far I can't recomend him enough!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Torok, PT?

How was your experience with Mark Torok?

Anchor Physical Therapy