Dr. Mark Stengler Sr, NMD

Integrative Medicine ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Stengler Sr

Stengler Center for Integrative Medicine

324 Encinitas Blvd Encinitas, CA 92024

Dr. Mark Stengler Sr, NMD is an integrative medicine specialist in Encinitas, CA and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from National College Of Natural Medicine in 1995 and specializes in integrative medicine and naturopathy.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Stengler Sr accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Stengler Sr treats your condition or procedure

95.1219512195122%

Dr. Stengler Sr?
Dr. Stengler Sr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Stengler Sr, NMD
Dr Stengler, has been my doctor for coming up on 10 yrs and he has walked me thru many health issues including Lyme disease. He never gave up on me and and has always treated me with both respect that I know my body well and never gave up! He is the best doctor I have ever been too and is always searching for more ways to help people. So many health challenges these days with diet, spraying, auto immune etc. He is a always open to learning more. I have written very detailed review with updates and such on the other site (can't use the name on here I guess) if you would like to read more. You can't go wrong with Dr. Stengler, from bio identicals to the unknown, he's you doctor! God Bless!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler Sr, NMD?
My wife and I have been patients with Dr. Stengler for over 10 years. He has taken excellent care of both of us. Highly recommend Dr. Stengler for optimal health!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler Sr, NMD?
Dr. Mark Stengler and his office are the Best...hands down! I’ve been a patient since Sept., 2018 while I’ve been healing stage 4 BC. From the first moment of our first appointment we felt taken care of. Dr. Stengler really listens and cares about your well being. He never tired of our many questions that first visit and even welcomed more. He never hesitates to pop in the infusion room with a kind word and a smile for everyone. His front office staff is top notch, with some much deserved shout outs going to Roxana, Deidre, Regina and Tiffany. They are angels working the front desk, very patient, very organized and very professional. A well oiled machine, that is for sure! Nurse Peggy and NP Heidi are God’s healers here on earth. They work with so much passion and love for what they do, you can’t help but smile even when you’re not feeling well. I don’t know what I’d do without this amazing team of people helping me heal my cancer.I feel you’ll be very happy with The Stengler Center
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler Sr, NMD?
Dr. Stengler is patient and kind, he goes the extra mile to help you with health issues.ceb8jhk@gmail.com
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler Sr, NMD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Stengler since 2009. He is an outstanding physician and a compassionate human being. He now treats my whole family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler Sr, NMD?
I’ve known Dr Stengler for well over a decade as both a professional who has worked for him, as well as being a patient of his. It is my pleasure to state that he is one of the finest and most competent physicians in the field of integrative medicine. In addition to that his caring and compassion for his patients is five star and stellar. Kind regards, LoRayne Haye MS/CN Founder/ CEO Eating-4-Energy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler Sr, NMD?
Dr. Stengler has provided me with sound, sensible, effective advice and prescriptions since 2007, especially with regard to Bio-ID HRT and DHEA for hormonal balance, adrenal strength and overall health. His advice and prescriptions are backed by meticulous, far-ranging research including current studies and his own clinical experience, well-considered judgment and prudent assessments. Dr. Stengler approaches problems with common sense and an open mind. He is ethical and empathetic. The best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler Sr, NMD?
Highly recommend Dr. Stengler and ALL of his office staff! They are all so kind, compassionate, organized and trustworthy which is such a breath of fresh air after dealing with so much red tape at other (western) medical offices. I've been seeing Dr. Stengler for GI issues and after 4 appointment my signs and symptoms are SO much better. He treats the whole body from a top down approach so he's also helping fix some other deficiencies in my lab work and other overall physical complaints I had. I
Thank you for your review. Stengler Center
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler Sr, NMD?
Dr. Stengler has been treating my husband, our 3 children and myself for over 20 years. He is knowledgeable, keeps current on the latest integrative medicine and testing. He is approachable, very through, listens, takes time to go over test results and individual health plans, we never feel rushed. Whenever I have an urgent question, he always gets back to me in a timely manner. If you want the best holistic care, he’s “the guy”. I’ve always felt like he treats us as he would his own family.
We are happy you had a great...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler Sr, NMD?
I have been seeing Dr. Stengler for about 10 years. He has helped me when no other doctor would or could. He is insightful, kind, patient and very caring. His knowledge and expertise are cutting edge. His staff is top notch, pleasant and responsive. I have referred Dr. Stengler many times to family, friends and acquaintances. If you are frustrated with your current physician or just want to supplement your care, he is the best and will work well with your current MD.
Than you for sharing your thoughts with...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler Sr, NMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Stengler Sr?

Dr. Stengler is aware and experienced in traditional as well as cutting-edge healing therapies to help patients meet their health goals. He has been trained in both conventional medicine and natural medicine. Dr. Stengler constantly researches the la...

• Integrative Medicine