Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD

Integrative Medicine •  Male • Age 51

Dr. Stengler

Stengler Center for Integrative Medicine

324 Encinitas Blvd Encinitas, CA 92024

Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD is a Integrative Medicine Specialist in Encinitas, CA and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from National College of Natural Medicine medical school in 1995. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Stengler to book an appointment.

Dr. Stengler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stengler

Dr. Stengler?
An Excellent doctor! My wife and I have been his patients for at least 10 years. We are in our mid 70's and both in good health, thanks to Dr. Stengler. He is approachable and has continues to manage our good health with natural supplements.
Dr. Mark Stengler – Apr 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD?
I have been seeing Dr. Stengler for about 14 years for hormone balancing, thyroid issues and any other health issue that arise. My 15 year old daughter has been a patient since she was 3 yrs old. Dr. Stengler has been able to resolve long standing health problems that some of my specialists have not been able to. For example, I had been given antibiotics needlessly for many years with no resolution for "throat or ear infections" where Dr. Stengler concluded it was not an infection, prescribed a homeopathic medicine that cleared it up on one day! He resolved my thyroid problem with natural medicine as I could never take pharmaceuticals and get relief. Because of Dr. Stengler my daughter has only had to take antibiotics once for 5 days over her entire life. Today, he gave my daughter an effective healthy alternative to a long standing acne problem where nothing else has worked. And to boot, he is super nice, caring, always in a good mood and his staff is great!! Always recommend him!!
Brenda Inzunza – Nov 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD?
Dr Stengler, has been my doctor for coming up on 10 yrs and he has walked me thru many health issues including Lyme disease. He never gave up on me and and has always treated me with both respect that I know my body well and never gave up! He is the best doctor I have ever been too and is always searching for more ways to help people. So many health challenges these days with diet, spraying, auto immune etc. He is a always open to learning more. I have written very detailed review with updates and such on the other site (can't use the name on here I guess) if you would like to read more. You can't go wrong with Dr. Stengler, from bio identicals to the unknown, he's you doctor! God Bless!
Pamela H – Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD?
Dr. Mark Stengler and his office are the Best...hands down! I’ve been a patient since Sept., 2018 while I’ve been healing stage 4 BC. From the first moment of our first appointment we felt taken care of. Dr. Stengler really listens and cares about your well being. He never tired of our many questions that first visit and even welcomed more. He never hesitates to pop in the infusion room with a kind word and a smile for everyone. His front office staff is top notch, with some much deserved shout outs going to Roxana, Deidre, Regina and Tiffany. They are angels working the front desk, very patient, very organized and very professional. A well oiled machine, that is for sure! Nurse Peggy and NP Heidi are God’s healers here on earth. They work with so much passion and love for what they do, you can’t help but smile even when you’re not feeling well. I don’t know what I’d do without this amazing team of people helping me heal my cancer.I feel you’ll be very happy with The Stengler Center
Annie B. – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD?
Dr. Stengler is patient and kind, he goes the extra mile to help you with health issues.ceb8jhk@gmail.com
Mar 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Stengler since 2009. He is an outstanding physician and a compassionate human being. He now treats my whole family.
Francesca Orlando in San Diego, CA – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD?
I’ve known Dr Stengler for well over a decade as both a professional who has worked for him, as well as being a patient of his. It is my pleasure to state that he is one of the finest and most competent physicians in the field of integrative medicine. In addition to that his caring and compassion for his patients is five star and stellar. Kind regards, LoRayne Haye MS/CN Founder/ CEO Eating-4-Energy
LoRayne Haye in Cardiff, CA – Feb 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD?
Dr. Stengler has provided me with sound, sensible, effective advice and prescriptions since 2007, especially with regard to Bio-ID HRT and DHEA for hormonal balance, adrenal strength and overall health. His advice and prescriptions are backed by meticulous, far-ranging research including current studies and his own clinical experience, well-considered judgment and prudent assessments. Dr. Stengler approaches problems with common sense and an open mind. He is ethical and empathetic. The best.
Patti H. in Los Angelses , CA – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD?
Highly recommend Dr. Stengler and ALL of his office staff! They are all so kind, compassionate, organized and trustworthy which is such a breath of fresh air after dealing with so much red tape at other (western) medical offices. I've been seeing Dr. Stengler for GI issues and after 4 appointment my signs and symptoms are SO much better. He treats the whole body from a top down approach so he's also helping fix some other deficiencies in my lab work and other overall physical complaints I had. I
Katie M. in San Diego, CA – Jul 31, 2018
Thank you for your review. Stengler Center
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD?
Dr. Stengler has been treating my husband, our 3 children and myself for over 20 years. He is knowledgeable, keeps current on the latest integrative medicine and testing. He is approachable, very through, listens, takes time to go over test results and individual health plans, we never feel rushed. Whenever I have an urgent question, he always gets back to me in a timely manner. If you want the best holistic care, he’s “the guy”. I’ve always felt like he treats us as he would his own family.
Elizabeth W. in San Diego, CA – May 20, 2018
We are happy you had a great...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD?
I have been seeing Dr. Stengler for about 10 years. He has helped me when no other doctor would or could. He is insightful, kind, patient and very caring. His knowledge and expertise are cutting edge. His staff is top notch, pleasant and responsive. I have referred Dr. Stengler many times to family, friends and acquaintances. If you are frustrated with your current physician or just want to supplement your care, he is the best and will work well with your current MD.
San Diego – May 08, 2018
Than you for sharing your thoughts with...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD?
Dr. Stengler is fully dedicated to the health of his patients. He is continually researching the scientific literature for treatment insight that may guide his care of the wide range of conditions that his patients present him with. Dr. Stengler is very generous with is time and is supported by an amazing staff. I have responded extremely well to the ozone IV and adrenal fatigue protocols. I highly recommend Dr Stengler!
Dr. G in Brea, Calif – Apr 29, 2018
That is great to hear. Stengler Center
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD?
I have been going to see Dr. Stengler for over 4 years now. When I first came to Dr. Stengler my thyroid was a mess & I was having horrid hot flashes. During my initial appointment, the first thing I noticed was although he charges by the time be did not hold me to it. He spent WAY more time with me than he charged me for. He truly took the time to listen to my concerns & did not try to force any supplement or therapy down my throat. I adore his staff as well. My thyroid & hormones are now a+
Judy Malone in Carlsbad – Apr 17, 2018
Thank you Judy for the review. Stengler Center
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD?
I have been working with Dr Mark Stengler for several years now. He is likely the most intelligent, well read, well researched, kind Doctor I have ever had the the pleasure to meet with. I know in my discussions with him that he really cares about me and my health. He has surrounded himself with a very competent, professional staff. I would give Dr Stengler the highest recommendation for anyone looking for a Physician.
Kim in Encinitas, CA – Mar 26, 2018
Thank you Kim for the time to complete this...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD?
I am a 65 year old woman who has been seeing Doctor Stengler for close to 20 years. I started seeing him for hormone replacement, he has given me good advice on that and I was able to navigate the ups and downs of menopause with his help. He also has given me very good advice on supplements for other health issues. I currently feel really good and have a lot of energy. As a long term patient I seek his advice on supplements and medical issues and highly recommend Dr Stengler.
Jan 03, 2018
We thank you for your evaluation. Stengler...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD?
I've been going to Dr. Stengler for about 2 years now. From the very first visit he helped me regulate my hormones, eliminate menopause symptoms, and loose 10lbs of belly fat within the first 60 days...All without diets or any increase in exercise. His comprehensive assessments and testing also helped me uncover a mercury toxicity that I had no idea was even there, and now that is gone too. I look and feel better than I did in my twenties. If you want to live well and stay well, call him today!
San Diego, CA – May 23, 2017
thanks for the excellent review Stengler Center
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD?
Dr. Stenger is an amazing physician. What I appreciate about Dr. Stengler so much is his concern to treat an illness or symptom at the root cause. He is highly knowledgeable on all the latest natural approaches to wellness as well as open to conventional methods when needed. Dr. Stengler truly does care about his patient and takes the time needed to help them understand their condition and the plan to treat it. I can't thank him enough for his care that he has given me!
Robyn Thomson in San Diego, CA – Apr 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD?
I have been with Dr Mark Stengler since 2004. I put my health and trust in him and have never been disappointed. He has kept me and my husband in excellent health over the years. I highly recommend him to anyone that wants to improve their health naturally!
Lynette T. in San Diego, CA – Nov 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD?
Dr. Stengler has been able to help resolve all my problems very quickly. He truly cares about his patients and their well being.
Donna Castonguay in Ormond Beach, FL – Oct 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD?
At a time when every doctor was telling me that I was just hyper sensitive and nothing was wrong me, Dr. Stengler was recommended to me. He listened and immediately had suspicions that he tested me for. And the answers came in. He set me on a path of looking at health from a wholistic angle and using every imaginable support out there that I was previously unaware of. My life and health is so much better now. And if we have a health concern, Dr. Stengler is always there for us.
Chrissy R in San Diego, CA – Sep 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Stengler?

Dr. Stengler is aware and experienced in traditional as well as cutting-edge healing therapies to help patients meet their health goals. He has been trained in both conventional medicine and natural medicine. Dr. Stengler constantly researches the la...Read more

• Integrative Medicine