Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD

Integrative MedicineMaleAge 52

Dr. Stengler

Stengler Center for Integrative Medicine

324 Encinitas Blvd Encinitas, CA 92024

Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD is a Integrative Medicine Specialist in Encinitas, CA and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from National College of Natural Medicine medical school in 1995. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Stengler to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Integrative Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Stengler treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Stengler accepts

Dr. Stengler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stengler

Dr. Stengler
I've been a patient of Mark Stengler, N.M.D for well over a decade and for good reason. He's an excellent physician and diagnostician. The care he provides is highly individualized and specific for each patient (so no one size fits all approach). He's always very kind and takes his time to answer any questions to be sure you're well informed about either your condition and or treatment. Having previously worked in the medical field myself, I highly recommend this very astute and professional doctor.
Laura Gregoire – Sep 10, 2021
I have been a patient of Dr Stengler for 10 yrs. I contacted his office after seeing him on a TV show and new I wanted him as my Dr. I live out of state so my first appointment was by phone and that was my first step to healing. (I do also make in office visit) I was taking a prescription drug for panic attacks and wanted help with getting off of them. I will forever be grateful to him for helping me to achieve that and also with other health issues. I’m thankful for his knowledge, thoughtfulness and understanding throughout the years. I believe everyone should have a Dr like him as he is a Dr who listens.
SV – Aug 24, 2021
Every time I visit, the staff is always extremely welcoming and helpful. They are very prompt, professional, and kind. Dr. Stengler has helped me solve many health problems and genuinely cares about his patients. He works with you to get to the bottom of your health problems using natural tools instead of prescribing you generic pills like other doctors do. Overall, would highly recommend him!
Jun 10, 2021
Dr. Stenger is an amazing physician. What I appreciate about Dr. Stengler so much is his concern to treat an illness or symptom at the root cause. He is highly knowledgeable on all the latest natural approaches to wellness as well as open to conventional methods when needed. Dr. Stengler truly does care about his patient and takes the time needed to help them understand their condition and the plan to treat it. He has helped me with female hormonal issues as well as weight loss. I can't thank him enough for his care that he has given me!
Robyn T – May 08, 2021
Dr. Stengler has been my personal naturopath for over 20 years. He is brilliant and has helped me address various health concerns naturally and effectively. His knowledge of scientific studies related to health concerns and natural supplementation has helped me stay in peak health. At 69, I feel like I'm 49.
Danna – May 08, 2021
I have been seeing Dr. Stengler for the past 10 yrs. He is extremely knowledgeable, competent and genuinely cares about people. He really is doing God’s work by using his talents and gifts to service other people’s well being. I’ve also never met a doctor more ethical than him... he’s so trustworthy.
Cristina Jo – Apr 09, 2021
I would trust Dr. Stengler with my life. My family and friends have been seeing Dr. Stengler for years. He has helped me and many others overcome difficult health obstacles. Recently, my son had a perforated ear for years. After seeing ENT after ENT, we were preparing for surgery. Yet, after a week of Dr. Stengler’s homeopathy, the hole closed! He has helped with hormone balance and getting to the root problems for me and others I’ve referred. He has saved lives and I will continue to go to Dr. Stengler for all of our health needs. His scope of knowledge is incredible! He is a great listener and not only helps with healing, but gets to the root of the problem. He has treated my kids for hyperactivity, focus and we have seen incredible results! He has helped identify allergies and help with overall health. I highly recommend Dr. Stengler!
Shan Colace – Mar 26, 2021
Dr. Stengler has been so helpful in diagnosing the problem and finding the best solution . The staff is very kind and helpful . They all go above and beyond to help and get what you need so quickly. I would highly recommend Dr. Stengler and staff. Very thankful for them.
Ruth – Jan 14, 2021
An Excellent doctor! My wife and I have been his patients for at least 10 years. We are in our mid 70's and both in good health, thanks to Dr. Stengler. He is approachable and has continues to manage our good health with natural supplements.
Dr. Mark Stengler – Apr 29, 2020
I have been seeing Dr. Stengler for about 14 years for hormone balancing, thyroid issues and any other health issue that arise. My 15 year old daughter has been a patient since she was 3 yrs old. Dr. Stengler has been able to resolve long standing health problems that some of my specialists have not been able to. For example, I had been given antibiotics needlessly for many years with no resolution for "throat or ear infections" where Dr. Stengler concluded it was not an infection, prescribed a homeopathic medicine that cleared it up on one day! He resolved my thyroid problem with natural medicine as I could never take pharmaceuticals and get relief. Because of Dr. Stengler my daughter has only had to take antibiotics once for 5 days over her entire life. Today, he gave my daughter an effective healthy alternative to a long standing acne problem where nothing else has worked. And to boot, he is super nice, caring, always in a good mood and his staff is great!! Always recommend him!!
Brenda Inzunza – Nov 28, 2019
Dr Stengler, has been my doctor for coming up on 10 yrs and he has walked me thru many health issues including Lyme disease. He never gave up on me and and has always treated me with both respect that I know my body well and never gave up! He is the best doctor I have ever been too and is always searching for more ways to help people. So many health challenges these days with diet, spraying, auto immune etc. He is a always open to learning more. I have written very detailed review with updates and such on the other site (can't use the name on here I guess) if you would like to read more. You can't go wrong with Dr. Stengler, from bio identicals to the unknown, he's you doctor! God Bless!
Pamela H – Oct 14, 2019
Dr. Mark Stengler and his office are the Best...hands down! I’ve been a patient since Sept., 2018 while I’ve been healing stage 4 BC. From the first moment of our first appointment we felt taken care of. Dr. Stengler really listens and cares about your well being. He never tired of our many questions that first visit and even welcomed more. He never hesitates to pop in the infusion room with a kind word and a smile for everyone. His front office staff is top notch, with some much deserved shout outs going to Roxana, Deidre, Regina and Tiffany. They are angels working the front desk, very patient, very organized and very professional. A well oiled machine, that is for sure! Nurse Peggy and NP Heidi are God’s healers here on earth. They work with so much passion and love for what they do, you can’t help but smile even when you’re not feeling well. I don’t know what I’d do without this amazing team of people helping me heal my cancer.I feel you’ll be very happy with The Stengler Center
Annie B. – Jun 26, 2019
Dr. Stengler is patient and kind, he goes the extra mile to help you with health issues.ceb8jhk@gmail.com
Mar 25, 2019
I have been a patient of Dr. Stengler since 2009. He is an outstanding physician and a compassionate human being. He now treats my whole family.
Francesca Orlando in San Diego, CA – Mar 06, 2019
I’ve known Dr Stengler for well over a decade as both a professional who has worked for him, as well as being a patient of his. It is my pleasure to state that he is one of the finest and most competent physicians in the field of integrative medicine. In addition to that his caring and compassion for his patients is five star and stellar. Kind regards, LoRayne Haye MS/CN Founder/ CEO Eating-4-Energy
LoRayne Haye in Cardiff, CA – Feb 03, 2019
Dr. Stengler has provided me with sound, sensible, effective advice and prescriptions since 2007, especially with regard to Bio-ID HRT and DHEA for hormonal balance, adrenal strength and overall health. His advice and prescriptions are backed by meticulous, far-ranging research including current studies and his own clinical experience, well-considered judgment and prudent assessments. Dr. Stengler approaches problems with common sense and an open mind. He is ethical and empathetic. The best.
Patti H. in Los Angelses , CA – Oct 30, 2018
Highly recommend Dr. Stengler and ALL of his office staff! They are all so kind, compassionate, organized and trustworthy which is such a breath of fresh air after dealing with so much red tape at other (western) medical offices. I've been seeing Dr. Stengler for GI issues and after 4 appointment my signs and symptoms are SO much better. He treats the whole body from a top down approach so he's also helping fix some other deficiencies in my lab work and other overall physical complaints I had. I
Katie M. in San Diego, CA – Jul 31, 2018
Dr. Stengler's Reply –
Thank you for your review. Stengler Center
Dr. Stengler has been treating my husband, our 3 children and myself for over 20 years. He is knowledgeable, keeps current on the latest integrative medicine and testing. He is approachable, very through, listens, takes time to go over test results and individual health plans, we never feel rushed. Whenever I have an urgent question, he always gets back to me in a timely manner. If you want the best holistic care, he’s “the guy”. I’ve always felt like he treats us as he would his own family.
Elizabeth W. in San Diego, CA – May 20, 2018
We are happy you had a great...Read More
I have been seeing Dr. Stengler for about 10 years. He has helped me when no other doctor would or could. He is insightful, kind, patient and very caring. His knowledge and expertise are cutting edge. His staff is top notch, pleasant and responsive. I have referred Dr. Stengler many times to family, friends and acquaintances. If you are frustrated with your current physician or just want to supplement your care, he is the best and will work well with your current MD.
San Diego – May 08, 2018
Than you for sharing your thoughts with...Read More
Dr. Stengler is fully dedicated to the health of his patients. He is continually researching the scientific literature for treatment insight that may guide his care of the wide range of conditions that his patients present him with. Dr. Stengler is very generous with is time and is supported by an amazing staff. I have responded extremely well to the ozone IV and adrenal fatigue protocols. I highly recommend Dr Stengler!
Dr. G in Brea, Calif – Apr 29, 2018
Dr. Stengler's Reply –
That is great to hear. Stengler Center

How was your experience with Dr. Stengler?

Dr. Stengler is aware and experienced in traditional as well as cutting-edge healing therapies to help patients meet their health goals. He has been trained...Read more

Dr. Mark Stengler, NMD is one of the most respected integrative doctors in America. He was voted the 2019 Doctor of the Year and 2021 Doctor of the Decade...Read more

• Integrative Medicine