Contact provider for availability

Mark Steinberg

Neuropsychology ·  Male

Mark Steinberg
14601 S Bascom Ave Ste 250 Los Gatos, CA 95032

Mark Steinberg is a neuropsychologist in Los Gatos, CA. He specializes in neuropsychology and clinical neuropsychology.

Mark Steinberg accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Mark Steinberg treats your condition or procedure

Mark Steinberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mark Steinberg

Mark Steinberg?
Mark Steinberg's Performance
What People Say About Mark Steinberg
If you are treating your minor child in Dr. Steinberg's office for Neurofeedback, make sure to get copies of his/her records as you go. He will charge you regardless, and Dr. Steinberg does not care to maintain them beyond 7 years even though the results of his work are permanent! For such a successful Ph.D., it's a disgrace that patient records storage costs are too expensive of an overhead expense to preserve you or your minor child's records any longer than he has to. For Dr. Steinberg, it appears to be all about the money!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
I really enjoy the neurofeedback. I have noticed that my blood pressure has gone down a lot when I go to the doctors. I also feel that I have been able to pay attention better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
I felt better when I left. After going to different counselors this was the most effective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
Dr. Steinberg is amazing! I can tell that he is really good at listening for the important things and getting down to the roots of the problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
Yesterday I had a visit with my psychiatrist. He told me that he is really pleased with my progress and no longer considers me to be a high risk patient. He said that it sounds like this bio-feedback is really helping.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
My experience has been excellent. I truly have improved how I process and organize my day to day life and rise to the challenges I have had to deal with in my life which includes selecting a bank and establishing a construction loan to rebuild my home which was lost in the fires of 2017 not to mention overcoming all the hurdles I have had to jump with the homeowners insurance. I also had to complete recertification for my work in the hospital to renew my license at the end of May and last was preparing for my retirement which began June 5th. I know by what I have accomplished that doing neurofeedback has really helped and will continue to help with that achievement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
I have had migraine headaches for years. For the past 2 years I have had painful headaches every morning & need to medicate when they do not dissipate on their own. After one treatment session with Dr. Steinberg, my am migraines have disappeared. I can now stay in bed versus getting up too early to avoid the pain. I am also having successful relief with lifelong anxiety that has not been controlled with many years of therapy. Before meeting Dr. Steinberg I feared I would eventually end up on disability for migraines & exhaustion. I no longer fear that painful headaches will prevent me from working & enjoying life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
I've had a great experience so far. I came to Dr. Steinberg for bad anxiety and he has helped tremendously through voice technology and neurofeedback. I look forward to each session with him and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
My husbands issues were about to destroy our marriage. Since coming my husband has got so much better and back to the man I met and fell in love with. Dealing with anger issues and depression is very hard and seeing the change in my husband every visit we come has been so amazing. I would definitely recommend this option of help to anyone dealing with any kind of issues in life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
Really good, great staff, helped my headache and ADD. Thanks Juan and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
Every time I visit Dr. Steinberg's office I am greeted with a smile. They remember my name and make sure I am comfortable. I look forward to coming here each week and I always enjoy my sessions!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
We took our son here to help him with his emotions/feelings and how to control them when things particularly don't go his way. We also talked about focus and attention in school. After about half way through we definitely saw an improvement in his controlling his emotions and focus in the classroom. He has repeated to us several times that this has helped him. We are so happy we contacted Dr. Steinberg and appreciate the help he and his team have provided.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
Staff is always ready to help no matter what.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
Dr. Steinberg was easy to talk to when we had questions and explained things in an informative manner and was patient with us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
I feel I am getting better with the treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
Dr. Steinberg is a very experienced doctor with a wealth of knowledge. In addition, he shows a lot of compassion and understanding for his patients. He is a pleasure to meet and spend time on your problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
Very effective after my first visit. I will be coming back for at least the next 5 years. I have been reading about this doctor for over 5 years and am very grateful to be in his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
The staff and experience here in Redwood City has been truly wonderful. My husband is sleeping better and seems to be less anxious and troubled. He is very grateful for the progress, and we appreciate the attentive staff and their willingness and eagerness to help. It has been truly transformative, and we would definitely recommend biofeedback services to friends and family. Thank you very much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
It has been great doing the neurofeedback. It has helped my brain to handle stress. I do understand what is occurring. But it will be great to have a clearer understanding of the total end finish should be in the work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
Love the staff here - so calm & friendly. I started the first of Feb 2019 full of anxiety & panic. Living in a bubble looking out at the world. The bubble is slowly going away and the heavy fog. Starting to feel like a person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?

How was your experience with Mark Steinberg?

• Neuropsychology