Contact provider for availability

Mark Steinberg

Neuropsychology ·  Male

Mark Steinberg

Mark Steinberg is a neuropsychologist in Los Gatos, CA. He specializes in neuropsychology and clinical neuropsychology.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Mark Steinberg accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Mark Steinberg treats your condition or procedure

• Neuropsychology
  • Clinical Neuropsychology

Mark Steinberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mark Steinberg

Mark Steinberg?
Mark Steinberg's Performance
What People Say About Mark Steinberg
The staff and experience here in Redwood City has been truly wonderful. My husband is sleeping better and seems to be less anxious and troubled. He is very grateful for the progress, and we appreciate the attentive staff and their willingness and eagerness to help. It has been truly transformative, and we would definitely recommend biofeedback services to friends and family. Thank you very much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
It has been great doing the neurofeedback. It has helped my brain to handle stress. I do understand what is occurring. But it will be great to have a clearer understanding of the total end finish should be in the work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
Love the staff here - so calm & friendly. I started the first of Feb 2019 full of anxiety & panic. Living in a bubble looking out at the world. The bubble is slowly going away and the heavy fog. Starting to feel like a person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
My son Bradford is high functioning autistic. He has a lot of quirks, such as reacting when people cough or sneeze, but it seems to be improving little by little each week. He also seems to be a little more relaxed, so his speech is improving as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
Greatest help I've ever had. Changed my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
This experience was life changing. The start of a peaceful life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
Dr. Steinberg was thorough and very kind, listened to me and listened to my grandson, did an assessment and indicated the type of treatment which would best help my grandson move forward. I am looking forward to seeing him improve in school and with his relationship with his family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
The staff and facility are very nice and informative. The process of the neurofeedback is good and easy to follow.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
Great experience with Dr. Mark Steinberg's clinic, his staff in Walnut Creek are very helpful and understanding. My daughter was suffering from anxiety and obsessive compulsive disorder, after a few sessions her symptoms improved tremendously. She has a few more sessions but can't wait to see the out come. Thanks for all your help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
very happy with the service so far
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
I have been Dr. Steinberg's patient for several years. I feel that the neurofeedback helps me a lot with overcoming my fears, depression, and stabilizing my emotions. Dr. Steinberg and all his office therapists are very highly experienced and professional. I am highly recommending his services to friend and family to help with depression or any other psychological issue they have. If you feel that you want to work on your self and stay free from antidepressants the neurofeedback is a way to go!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
I am noticing positive changes in my son's behavior. He is somewhat calmer, his temper tantrums less explosive and lasting. He seems to understand limits without as much anger. Overall, this is a positive beginning.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
Nicole seems to be a little more calm, happy and spending more time with friends and family. Her grades are improving slowly. Her depression is also slowly getting better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
Dr. Steinberg is very knowledgeable and compassionate. The neurofeedback sessions have been extremely helpful in regaining my focus and level of confidence in my work. That has resulted in a happier outlook and increased energy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
From the first visit to meet with Dr. Steinberg and his associates we felt very welcome, interested in Blake but very willing to be upfront with his problems. The doctor was very direct in pointing out to Blake that there was something wrong even when Blake said he was fine. He made Blake pay attention to his feelings by talking to him as though he recognized what Blake was really feeling. Blake was orientated to the treatment so that it would become familiar.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
We believe our 14 year old son is benefitting from treatment. He appears calmer, more focused, and more engaged in homework. We haven't heard any negative feedback from any of his teachers thus far in 2019. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
So far I have noticed she's been less anxious and is able to work through anxious situations. The staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is calm and quite. Overall it has been a positive experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
Treatment here has helped me a lot. The staff is very friendly and it is easy to get a convenient appointment time. I think I have improved a lot since I started having treatments here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
My first time here and I found it informative, supportive, friendly, and comfortable. Looking forward to see where this road takes us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Steinberg?
Everything is good. Michael enjoys each session and loves the movies he sees. All the staff are good and they work very well with Michael so Michael loves them and is happy to come to the office.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Mark Steinberg?