Dr. Mark Sofair-Fisch, PHD

Clinical PsychologyMaleAge 72

Clinical Psychology

Dr. Mark Sofair-Fisch, PHD is a Clinical Psychologist in West Orange, NJ. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Mark Sofair-Fisch, PHD

Relationship Solutions NJ West Orange

395 PLEASANT VALLEY WAY West Orange, NJ 07052 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

"Dr. Mark has helped me through very tough times in my life. His active approach, insights are right on target . . . I recommend everyone to meet with him . . ."

- Dr. Mark Sofair-Fisch, PHD

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Dr. Sofair-Fisch treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Sofair-Fisch's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Dr. Sofair-Fisch accepts

Dr. Sofair-Fisch accepts the following insurance:

Select

Dr. Sofair-Fisch's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sofair-Fisch

Dr. Sofair-Fisch

Dr. Mark Sofair-Fisch (psychologist) was recommended to me by my primary care physician almost ten years ago at a time when I was finding it difficult to control my anxiety and to take positive steps to remove the issues that cause me anxiety from my life. I found in Dr. Mark a man who is highly educated (holding a PhD) and truly caring about his patients. Dr. Mark cares about the whole person – body, soul, mind, and spirit. He does not merely listen, but he hears and considers what I am saying. He takes time to stop and say, “Let’s think about this.” And he will visibly, silently, take time to consider what the best answer is for me. He has used talk therapy, a workbook, and hypnosis, and he has taught me breathing exercises to help me with anxiety, panic, weight loss, and the fear of flying. Dr. Mark cares about me as a whole person. He asks about me and my whole family and then provides whatever help he can. And he is well-gifted to help. I recommend him highly and sincere
Peter Butler Jr – Jan 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Sofair-Fisch, PHD?
Dr. Mark Sofair-Fisch is an excellent therapist. My husband and I have been seeing him for five months for marriage counseling. He is always professional and knowledgeable. He is a very good listener and you can tell that he really cares. He helped us to keep our relationship happy and healthy and how to maintain our marriage goals. I have referred friends to him in hopes that he can help them as well with any difficulties they may be having in their lives.
Bonnie Santiago in Ewing, NJ – Aug 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Sofair-Fisch, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sofair-Fisch?

Dr. Mark Sofair-Fisch, PhD is a Clinical Psychologist who is licensed in the State of New Jersey (35S10043250). He is also licensed as a...Read more

• Clinical Psychology
  • Geriatric Psychology
  • Medical Psychology
  • Men's Health Psychology
Less...

Is Dr. Mark Sofair-Fisch, PHD accepting new patients?

Dr. Mark Sofair-Fisch, PHD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Sofair-Fisch's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Mark Sofair-Fisch, PHD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Sofair-Fisch accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Mark Sofair-Fisch, PHD's top areas of care?

Dr. Sofair-Fisch frequently treats Addiction, Adjustment Disorder , and Adolescent Counseling. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Sofair-Fisch treats.

Where is Dr. Mark Sofair-Fisch, PHD's office located?

Dr. Sofair-Fisch's office is located at 395 PLEASANT VALLEY WAY, West Orange, NJ 07052. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Mark Sofair-Fisch, PHD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Sofair-Fisch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Mark Sofair-Fisch, PHD?

Relationship Solutions NJ West Orange395 PLEASANT VALLEY WAY West Orange, NJ 07052
    • Sat: closed
Relationship Solutions NJ Lawrenceville2737 Princeton Pike Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
    • Fri: closed