Dr. Mark Rohde, PHD

Dr. Mark Rohde, PHD

Psychology  ·
Dr. Mark Rohde, PHD is a psychologist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 39 years. He specializes in psychology, counseling, and more.

3040 E Cactus Rd Ste A

Phoenix, AZ 85032

• Arizona Foundation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Rohde treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Rohde's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues

Life can be pretty good when we feel that we 'fit' and can be especially challenging when we don't. While there is no magic to the psychotherapeutic process, learning skills and acquiring knowledge is often very useful in enhancing the quality of fit for people of all ages. Different approaches work better for some people and for this reason, we offer individual, family and group therapy.

• Psychology
  • Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling
  • Counseling
  • Psychotherapy

1986
Union Institute & University, Ph.D.
1980

3.3

Dr. Rohde?
Dr. Rohde's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Rohde, PHD
I've personally been seeing Mark for a about consistent 3 years on a weekly/bi-weekly basis. I met Mark coming off of a serious injury to help cope with acute issues at the time and have continued to tackle facets of life past and present. Mark Rohde is the standard when it comes to professionalism, experience, and most importantly success. Former experience w/ one-on-one counseling seemed more like spending an hour sitting around complaining about my life--only to leave feeling worse after s
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rohde, PHD?
My son has been seeing Mark Rohde for the past year and a half. After multiple psychologists have pretty much given up on my son, Mark Rohde continues to believe in him. Mark takes on a teen and makes it his personal commitment to help that child.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rohde, PHD?
Dr. Rohde has been incredibly helpful. I never thought talk therapy would help. I was wrong. Our son is doing so much better since he’s been seeing Dr. Rohde for individual and group therapy. There is hope again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rohde, PHD?
Excellent with teenage boys. My son has matured noticeably in the six months he's been seeing Dr. Rohde and going to group therapy. We had a number of people recommend him and they were right! This has been a great experience for all of us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rohde, PHD?
When teens have difficulty with sexual aspects of their behavior it is extremely difficult for them to talk to anyone about it. Dr. Rohde has been extremely compassionate with our son and is giving us ideas of other ways to make sure he has the information he needs. He has been approaching issues From various angles including breathing techniques, homework, and talking things through. So far it has been a relief to find help this competent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rohde, PHD?
My teen daughter was extremely uncomfortable with Dr. Rohde, who was recommended by her school counselor. Dr. Rohde was inappropriate in several comments made to my daughter. Eventually, we requested to be present in the counseling at least once a month (at our daughter's request) and were told it was better for her to always be alone with Dr. Rohde. My daughter eventually refused to go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rohde, PHD?
My family and I worked with Dr. Rohde for two years. I found Dr. Rohde to be only moderately interested in heIping but loved to "chat" for the entire hour. I found that our children were not heard by him and he did not acknowledge their feelings and wishes. In the end, our youngest child refused to go to Dr. Rohde any longer because he felt "it didn't do any good" and "he doesn't care what my feelings are." This is heartbreaking to hear from a child and should not be the case.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rohde, PHD?
A member of our family had a substance abuse issue during their teen years. Today, our adult child is recovered and is a responsible, caring and happy member of society. They are everything a parent desires! We are thrilled with Dr. Rohde's guidance and compassion during our difficult time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rohde, PHD?
Dr. Rohde is clearly one of the most experienced psychologists in Arizona. He is compassionate, intelligent and really assisted me during a difficult time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rohde, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rohde?

Insurance accepted