Dr. Mark Prange, PHD

Dr. Mark Prange, PHD

Clinical Psychology  |
Male
Dr. Mark Prange, PHD is a clinical psychology provider who practices in Tampa, FL.

205 S Hoover Blvd Ste 204

Tampa, FL 33609

Learn about Dr. Prange

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Prange does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Prange is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Prange has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Prange has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Prange does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Prange and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Prange's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Prange to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Prange's Performance
in Tampa, FL |
Helped me through a terrible divorce.
in Tampa, FL |
Thank you for your help.
in Tampa, FL |
I have suffered with anxiety for a long time now, Dr. Prange has helped me overcome some of my biggest fears.
in Tampa, FL |
He is there in times of urgency
in Tampa, FL |
Very understanding and excellent parent coordinator.
in Tampa, FL |
Great parent coordinator. Helped avoid legal drama and made my divorce a lot easier.
in Tampa, FL |
He helped me get through one of the toughest points in my life and I could not recommend anyone better when you need to improve yourself.
in Tampa, FL |
He is an excellent Parent Coordinator and helped navigate through a difficult divorce.
in Tampa, FL |
He listens and gives positive feedback, will continue to seek his services
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Prange has brought my family out of a very difficult situation and created a healthier environment for us.
in Tampa, FL |
I recommend him if you want to go deeper into your marriage.
in Tampa, FL |
Great listener, he helped out family understand one another better.
in Tampa, FL |
Educated and knowledgeable about marital and individual issues.
in Tampa, FL |
Caring provider who helps patients achieve their goals.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr.Prange helped me navigate through a difficult time in my life. I highly recommend him if you are in times of need.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr.Prange is personable and insightful from day one. He helped me upgrade my life and relationships.
in Tampa, FL |
He is honest with his feedback and gave us strategies to work through our issues.
in Tampa, FL |
So incredible, I recommend to anyone.
in Tampa, FL |
He is unbiased and honest with his feedback, gave our family strength to move on from the past.
in Tampa, FL |
He helped my husband and I get through our marital struggles.
in Tampa, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Prange for being bold with his recommendations protect family members.
in Tampa, FL |
He was very understanding of my daughters need and respected her feelings.
in Tampa, FL |
He gives tools to deal with life's problems, relationships, and other situations.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Prange is a caring therapist who gets to the core issues. His methods of treatment are very real, insightful, and direct.
in Tampa, FL |
He helped me tremendously in improving my communication with my husband and children.
in Tampa, FL |
Great experience with this provider, would definitely recommend.
in Tampa, FL |
I could not recommend him more if you are in need of a coach or therapist.
in Tampa, FL |
He helped me see the positive side to life and opened the doors to new possibilities. His approach is warm, direct, and full of life lessons.
Highly recommend!!
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Prange was great. Family sessions are filled with guidance and intelligent feedback.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Prange has been instrumental in helping my kids come up with strategies for dealing with their anxieties.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Prange is a highly qualified therapist. He genuinely cares and is very insightful.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Prange's approach is very personable, friendly, and very real. I highly recommend him for anyone looking to make upgrades in their life and relationships.
in Tampa, FL |
High quality, professional, and caring service from start to finish!
in Tampa, FL |
Dr.Prange is a rare find. He is thoughtful, insightful, and gave great advice.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Prange is highly recognized in his field due to his expertise and strong client satisfaction. He takes the time to get to know his patients and fully understand the complexities of their life. I know from first hand, if it were not for Dr. Prange, my family and I would not be in the healthy state that we are today. He truly is the best.
in Tampa, FL |
Wonderful doctor. Listens to the needs of the family first.
Tampa, FL |
Dr. Prange is utmost professional and respectful of his clients, himself and always tries to make clear sound, objective suggestions and guidance. He makes himself available during off hours, and truly cares about his clients and their families.
Wonderful and attentive!
in Brandon, FL |
Dr. Prange helped me gain insights into my relationship issues and offered excellent advice which helped my relationship. My wife and I are truly grateful for his help.
in Tampa, Fl |
Dr Prange helped me address the complexities of blending a family and becoming a Step Mom of 3 young children. He helped to develop strategies to best support my son with all of the change to our family dynamics. We had very stressful times of dealing with a disruptive alcoholic parent with which we had on going legal difficulties. These times were riddled with anxiety and depression and I am grateful for having Dr. Prange as a resource and support to help during the difficult times.
in Tampa, Fl |
Couldn't find a better fit! Dr. Prange has been an incredible resource for my family. He's provided exceptional counsel through; divorce, raising children, dating, blending families, family death, career coaching, managing a healthy lifestyle, managing relationships with difficult Ex's and dealing with the stress of a demanding life. Dr. Prange is a professionals professional, well educated and trained, knowledgeable all with a relaxed communication style. Thanks for all of your support!
in Minneapolis, MN |
Very professional and caring. Also has a great therapy dog on staff
in Tampa, FL |
Continued waste of my time and he clearly had sided with my ex wife on the parental coordinating. He allowed her to control the situation and isolated me from my children for about 10 months. Now that I have seen his previous charges of drinking wine at lunch with a female client( that he had her pay for on top of the counseling fee) it all becomes a bit more clear. He didn't respond for two full months after I tried several methods of communication,including office and cell phone calls,email
This review is from the current host of multiple websites attacking psychologists, psychiatrists, and the pharmaceutical industry. This individual was a brief Parent Coordination client who continues to retaliate against my practice and other psychologists. This individual has made it a goal to write review after negative review, changing story details, to discredit me. None of these malicious allegations made are true.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Prange, PHD?

Family Medicine