Dr. Mark Nickolas, PHD

Dr. Mark Nickolas, PHD

Counseling  |
Male
Dr. Mark Nickolas, PHD is a counseling provider who practices in Marblehead, MA.

74 Atlantic Ave

• Pastoral Counseling
  • Psychology
  • Psychotherapy
  • Relationship Counseling

Dr. Nickolas does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Depressive Episode
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Education data for Dr. Nickolas is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Nickolas has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nickolas has no media or publications listed.

• Greek

Dr. Nickolas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nickolas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nickolas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nickolas to family and friends
Dr. Nickolas' Performance
in Marblehead, MA |
Mark is a very special person and therapist. From the first time I met him, I was struck by his warmth, honesty, insight and intuition. Unlike many therapists, he is open and honest, even sharing some of his own experiences and vulnerabilities. With warmth and a sweet sense of humor, he skillfully guides you to a place of greater understanding of yourself and the other people in your life.
in Marblehead, MA |
From the moment I spoke with Mark on the phone, I felt he would offer me a totally unique experience in therapy. Initially I dreaded trying to find a new therapist and having to use the first several appointments telling them my life story. I see him individually and also with my husband. My husband has an especially hard time opening up, and I've seen Mark help him show a side of himself I'd never seen in our 18 yrs together. He's spiritual, down-to-earth and cares deeply about helping.
in Somerville, MA |
I've never been more comfortable with a therapist than I have with Mark. I have seen tangible results that I never thought possible in just a short amount of time of 3 months working with him. I highly recommend Mark for anybody wishing for any improvements in any area of life. He has a non-judgmental, relaxed way about him. Go for it, you'll never regret it.
Mark has cultivated a wonderful combination of empathetic, non-judgmental listening, impressive psychological knowledge, and a disarming, gentle directness in his advice. I recommend him highly to anyone who needs or wants assistance or support from a mental health professional.
It is my pleasure to highly recommend Dr. Mark Nickolas. When attempting to find a therapist, I was drawn to his extensive experience, as well as his religious background. Dr. Nickolas creates an atmosphere that is relaxed, comfortable and welcoming. One of his most outstanding qualities is his talent for quickly discovering the root of conflicts and teaching workable and effective strategies. All in all, when I leave his office, I feel as though I have gained a better understanding of myself.
in Marblehead, MA |
Dr. Mark Nickolas has been a wonderful therapist. I felt at ease with him immediately, and he instills trust immediately. He is a great listener, very thoughtful with his approach and words, respectful at all times, open-minded to situations, solutions, and ideas, and overall, an inspiring and motivating individual to work with. I highly recommend him for anyone that would like to improve their mental health and/or hear another's perspective on any situation. I've found time spent rewarding.
in Arlington, MA |
I contacted Mark struggling to manage a family crisis. He quickly responded and worked with me to find a schedule that would work for the entire family. His gentle demeanor put everybody at ease and allowed to address the issues at hand, and more important it allowed the kids to open and share their feelings and concerns with their mother. For the fist time she was listening and agreed to address the concerns. We still have a long way to go, but now the kids know they have someone they can trust
in Swampscott |
Mark is a unique and wonderful therapist.  My wife and I have been learning a lot about our true inner selves and about how our parts relate to each other and to the world.  He uses various techniques and each has proven very helpful for us.  We trust Mark implicitly and recommend him to any individual or couple who are looking for support in growing and reuniting with their true compassionate inner selves.
in Peabody, ma |
From day one of talking to Mark, he's been on point. He always makes himself available at all times of the day and evening. He's a great listener and can relate your actions with examples one can. Understand and work differently to make life better. Mark has also giving some of the best advice with added examples. I'm hopeful and can take Mark for all of the work he is doing. I'm very thankful to have Mark in my life at this point. I would recommend him to all. He's truly one of the best!
in peabody ma, |
Mark is a remarkable counselor! I've never felt so comfortable talking to someone and having him understand what your saying to the tee! He is then able to provide examples and advice thats has been a great help.
in Peabody, Ma |
I've been through a number of counselors through the years but if I met Mark sooner, I think I would have been in a better position years ago. Mark is very patient and understanding and is alway on point with everything. He's a great listener and his advice has been great and on point!!! Mark made himself available at all times of the day and evening. I would recommend Mark to anyone. He's really been a great addition to my life!
in Peabody, MA |
Mark is a remarkable counselor. I only have had a great experience with him. He continues to be a very supportive and understanding counselor. He especially makes the situation more understandable for everyone, as well as creates a unique explanation for the specific situation or cause. Mark is a very good counselor and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is in the situation of needing one.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Nickolas, PHD?
Are you Dr. Nickolas?