Dr. Mark Moss, DPM

Dr. Mark Moss, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery  |
Dr. Mark Moss, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery doctor who practices in Pearland, TX. He is 43 years old. Dr. Moss is affiliated with CHI St. Lukes Patient Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital.

8633 Broadway St Ste 117

Pearland, TX 77584

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Moss

See how frequently Dr. Moss performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Limb Pain
Foot Sprain
Myofascial Trigger Point Injection

Dr. Moss's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

• Hammer Toe
  • Heel Pain
  • Heel Spur
  • Ingrown Toenail
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Metatarsal Fracture

• Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Foot and Ankle Reconstruction
  • Foot and Ankle Surgery
  • Forefoot Reconstruction
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment

• Texas A&M University / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Moss has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moss' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moss to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Moss' Performance
in Manvel Texas |
There is only one word to describe Dr. Moss AMAZING!!!!! he's very personable and he listen to your concerns and understands your fears. So you ask the question would I recommend him to family and friends the answer would be Yes!!! I had to wear a boot and once it was off my nephew broke his toe and had to wear a boot also and of course he went to no other than my friend and one day yours Dr. Mark Moss. Once again he's AMAZING!!!!!
in Manvel, TX |
Dr. Moss and his team were wonderful, always willing to go the extra mile to make sure I was taken care of. I was impressed with Dr. Moss' knowledge and skill as well as his level of concern for his patient’s recovery. I have taken longer to recover and I have been given the extra attention for my needs. His office manager is super-efficient with handling insurance company issues and referral needs and keeps the billing understandable. The physical therapists on staff are excellent!
in Pearland, TX |
Dr. Moss and his entire staff and wonderful! Very friendly, take the time to actually listen to you, and makes sure you understand the treatment plan for a successful result!
in Rosharon, TX |
Dr. Moss and his staff were very professional. He explained in detail what my isssue was and explained the pros and cons of each option for recovery. I never waited and everyone in the office treated me like I was the only one there. They provide excellent care I hope I never need again.
in Pasadena, TX |
Happy to recommend Dr. Moss to family and friends. He has taken care of my feet for years. He spends time answering my questions and always makes me feel comfortable. His staff is also very friendly. It's usually easy to get an appointment and the wait time is always reasonable.
in Manvel, TX |
He told me i had a broken ankle , 3 all together , & said I needed surgery after the swelling went down, second day I went to see another doctor, 2nd opinion,in practice for 30 yrs, smiled,shook his head & said NO you do NOT need surgery , is broke but not even a cast , just wear air boot up to 8 weeks, I am at 6 weeks, fast recovery after 2 wk.s , can bare weight ,walk sum around my home,so love the 2nd doctor ,not Moss , who must be all about the $$ Who wants unnecessary surgery, screws, pins
Ann, Thank you for your feedback! This will help improve our service. I am sorry that you left CFAA unsatisfied. As a provider, my job is to inform the patient of possible treatment options and recommend the option with the most optimal long-term outcome. I hope that your ailment is improving and getting better. I would invite you to please contact the office if you would like to discuss this further. CFAA has been providing trustworthy/cost-effective care in Pearland for over 15 yrs!
in Alvin, TX |
Dr. Moss literally rebuilt my foot which had a huge bone spur from a broken toe, a curved over big toe, three arthritis-crippled middle toes and the little toe was tucked under the next toe to its left. He took a crippled foot and turned it into a functioning, workable foot. His precise, surgical skills were administered with kindness and compassion during the visits after surgery and during the rehab period. He is the best!
Hello Mrs. Longest and thank you for visiting my office and using us as your provider! I believe that you are being a bit tough on your foot however these are the challenges that I look forward to correcting. I'm glad that your doing well!!
Dr. Moss and his staff are all very personable and friendly. I had foot surgery for both plantar fasciitis and tarsal tunnel 10 weeks ago and my foot is healing and feeling amazing.
Mrs. Smith Thank you for the review! I am glad you are doing well and let us know if we can be of further assistance.
in Pearland, TX |
Dr. Moss was Twice as knowledgeable and thorough than the doctor I saw previously. He gave me options and was honest.
Steve Thanks for using Coast Foot and Ankle as your provider. Please let us know if we can help in the future!
Pearland, TX |
Dr.Moss was very attentive and it is clear he is an expert in his field. I would recommend him to whoever mention foot problem around. He is a great Dr., if you follow his plan you will be fine.
Thank you for visiting Coastal Foot and Ankle and for the review on your experience. Feel free to contact us at 281-485-2988 should you have any further foot and ankle problems.
in Houston Tx 77049 |
Dr. Moss has been great. He is so insightfull and very attentive. Dr. Moss is the best.
It has been great having you as a patient at Coastal Foot and Ankle. I certainly appreciate you taking your time to document your experience with my practice as this is a great way for myself and our staff to improve each and every day. If you should ever have any further questions please do not hesitate to call!
pearland, tx |
Dr. Moss recommended surgery after treatment for a Morton's neuroma was unsuccessful. I went to another podiatrist who quickly found I had a stress fracture on my toe, which made treatment for neuroma inaffective, and recommended conservative treatment. Dr. Moss seems too quick to recommend surgery.
I'm sorry that you had a negative experience at Coastal Foot and Ankle. We certainly strive to provide the highest level of care and to provide you the best possible outcome.I have been practicing in the Pearland/Clearlake/Friendswood/Alvin/South Houston area for almost 15 years and it is our goal to help every patient feel welcome, safe, and cared for, and that's something we take very seriously. Please feel free to reach out to us at 281-485-2988 should you have any questions.
in League City |
Dr. Moss is about to perform my second surgery. I have 100% confidence and trust in him. He has operated on my niece, her aunt, and my dad. He answers all questions, spends the time you need with you, and fully explain everything going on with your injury. I recommend everyone to him.
Rebecca...it has always been a pleasure treating you, your family and your friends that you have referred to our practice over the years. I certainly appreciate the trust you place in myself and my staff in your healthcare. Feel free to contact us at 281-485-2988 should you have the need in the future!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Moss & his staff were Wonderful! When I made my appt. they were very patient and accommodating to find a convenient time to fit my busy schedule. Following completion of paper on my first visit, I was called back within 10 mins. Dr. Moss came in, listened to my complaints & examined my foot. Within seconds, he knew EXACTLY what was wrong with my foot!. He explained my diagnosis, treated my foot & I left his office with a BIG SMILE on my face. My pain was gone!! Great Experience! Thx Dr.Moss
in Manvel, TX |
If I ever have to have another foot surgery I would not hesitate to return to him. I found Dr. Moss to be warm and funny. He answered all my questions and made me feel part of the process. I also want commend his staff. They are friendly and knowledgeable. They would recognize me and made me feel special. I also think that when the employees are happy it reflects on the Dr.'s level of compassion for them.
When I went to see Dr. Moss my ankle was arthritic, the cartilage was gone, and I had pain with each and every step. I did not want to stand up at times because I knew when I did it would be painful. Dr. Moss was the only doctor, out of seven other doctors that I had seen over the years, that sat down in front of me, looked me straight in the eyes and asked me what MY expectations and fears were concerning my ankle injury and possible treatment. I walk painfree now! Dr. Moss is the best!!!
Mr. I, thank you for the positive review. I knew it was challenging for you to travel back and forth from Corpus during the post operative course from your surgery. I also appreciate the fact that you have also sent in your colleague for his ankle surgery as well. As always, my staff and I will take great care of him and will be with him at each step for his post operative care. Feel free to reach out to us when you are in the area!
Have you seen Dr. Mark Moss, DPM?

Visit Dr. Moss