Physical Therapy  |
Mark Mooney, PT
Mark Mooney With patience, skill & expertise, Mark Mooney, PT, has been treating patients in a private physical therapy practice since 2001. Mark received his Master's Degree in Physical Therapy from the world renowned Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. He completed his Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science at Arizona State University. He previously served as Area Director for the Sundance Rehabilitation group. After being seriously injured while playing college football, Mark developed an interest in physical therapy. Throughout his professional career, Mark has been able to provide quality care to patients of all ages. Using the best mix of traditional and cutting-edge physical therapy techniques, combined with the current medical technology, his patients consistently achieve results! Susan Mooney Susan Mooney is our practice administrator. With 20 years of experience as a speaker on corporate leadership, negotiation and customer service, she served as Director of Training for Crestcom International, a leadership franchise with clients in over 35 countries. Now devoting her time to MDM Physical Therapy, Susan works as a liaison between our patients, physicians and the community. She would love to talk to you about ways that we can provide service and education within our local area. Quinn Mason Quinn Mason lends a positive attitude and a sports emphasis to MDM Physical Therapy. Originally from Orange County, California, Quinn graduated as a Physical Therapy Assistant from Pima Medical Institute. He also holds a Bachelors degree in Exercise Science from Northern Arizona University. As the goalie for the NAU Hockey team, Quinn learned to meet challenges 'head-on', and helps our patients to do the same. His strength and enthusiasm are an important part of our practice. Erica Hollobaugh The smiling face behind our front desk, Erica Hollobaugh has an ability to make friends with each of our patients. With her strong customer service skills, scheduling and organizational abilities, Erica keeps our office running smoothly. She has also been trained to assist with patient care as a Physical Therapy Technician. Originally from Payson, AZ, Erica loves to spend time outdoors, running, fishing and playing soccer.

1440 S Clearview Ave Ste 103

Mesa, AZ 85209

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Mark Mooney

Our goal at MDM Physical Therapy is to help our patients get results! We will take the time to listen and fully assess your needs. Every effort will be made to combine the best of manual and technological physical therapy treatment methods with a safe, effective exercise program. We'll even follow up and make sure your improvement lasts! We work hard to "help your body last a lifetime".

• Physical Therapy

Mark Mooney does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Injury

• Pain Management Through Physical Therapy
  • Physical Therapy
  • Rehabilitation After Stroke or Trauma
  • Ultrasound

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Arizona State University
  • Mayo Medical School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Myokinesthetics Certification
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Mark Mooney has no awards or honors listed.

Mark Mooney has no media or publications listed.

Mark Mooney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Mark Mooney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Mark Mooney's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Mark Mooney to family and friends
Mark Mooney's Performance
Sun City, AZ |
Excellent therapy
in Queen Creek, AZ |
He's Awesome!!
in Phoenix, AZ |
This PT clinic is awesome. The staff is great and with the help of Mark and Quinn I am back to good again. I would definitely recommend this clinic to anyone and I would definitely return if I ever needed to. Great job everyone!!
in Gilbert, AZ |
Mark Mooney, his staff, and his office workers were excellent in helping me on my rehabilitation path from total knee replacement to complete recovery. Initially, I was very pessimistic about restoring my range of motion. With the staff's constant encouragement and treatments I regained all my range of motion and strength. From my experience, I highly recommend MDM Physical Therapy.
in Mesa, AZ |
Very helpful and kind. very efficient office.
in Apache Junction, AZ |
MDM Physical Therapy is the best physical therapy facility/business I have ever encountered. The education & technical knowledge of each staff member is outstanding. Their compassion & understanding helped me recover from a total knee replacement. Each member was interested in my progress, made sure I was comfortable, & ensured that I was receiving the best care. Quinn (my therapist) was excellent, well trained, & always let me know that we were a team in the process of my recovery.
in Bellingham,Wa. |
Quinn my therapist was great. Feel better than I have been in a couple of years. Able to walk much better and able to climb steps now that Quinn showed me different ways to climb. Great office.
in Mesa, AZ |
I have had a lot of physical therapy, and this is by far the best I have had. The whole office does a great job.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Mark and his whole group were wonderful as I rehabbed my shoulder after surgery. Kristen, Quinn, and Ashley couldn't have been friendlier or more professional while being gentle but firm with the therapies. The techs were great, always checking if I needed anything and the front staff were so pleasant and welcoming. I would highly recommend them.
Mesa, AZ |
MDM Physical Therapy is the "cream of the crop"! Every single staff person is friendly, on time, knowledge, and really good at their job - from the front-desk ladies right on through to the physical therapy assistants and all the way up to Mark. Have seen them for almost a year with two separate knee surgeries and they have been great. They are happy to sit and answer questions and work with whatever your situation might be. Want the best? Go to MDM Physical Therapy!
in Mesa, AZ |
A wonderful therapist. Fantistac staff. Very caring and considerate of all my needs. Everyone in the office was extremely helpful!
Mesa, AZ |
Excellent staff easy to work with ,helped enormously . Would give high recommendation
in Mesa, AZ |
OUTSTANDING! Excellent care from a very concerned doctor and his staff. Prior to visiting, I had difficulty walking 3 miles due to ankle injury and subsequent surgery. By the time I left (16 visits) I was hiking over 7 miles with 800+ foot elevation gain. He and Susan have a staff of several Physical Therapists and Assistants. I saw five of them (including Mark), and the continuity of care was exceptional. I highly recommend Dr. Mooney!
in Mesa AZ |
Mark Mooney is knowledgable, personable, and extremely skilled at what he does. Due to a muscle illness,, this was my sixth experience with physical therapy for a broken bone . This was by far the best in every way! Ashley was my therapist and she is highly skilled, patient, intuitive, empathetic, and a nice person to be around. If one method or modality is not working, she adapts quickly to give another. She listens carefully to your feedback. Ashley is top notch! Office staff are great
in Mesa, AZ |
I was originally referred to these folks when trying to get approved for an electric wheelchair through my insurance. I was so impressed with the kindness and compassion that they exhibited towards me during my exam by both Mark and his adorable wife, Susan, I immediately thought of returning to them for my physical therapy needs months later. I KNOW I made the right decision! Everyone in their office are warm and compassionate yet guide you with knowledge and help you every step of the way!
in Chandler, AZ |
I had a total right knee replacement in April 2016. My surgeon provided a number of physical therapy providers in my discharge package and Mark Mooney was one of those. I chose MDM Physical Therapy as I wanted a more individualized experience with this surgery and was not disappointed. I would highly recommend Mark and the staff at MDM Physical Therapy. If I ever have a need for pt again, I will return to Mark and his staff without hesitation.
in Mesa, AZ |
After breaking my clavicle, my left side was in terrific pain. Mark and his staff were miricle workers and in just a few short weeks were able to not only take away the pain, but give me better range of motion than I had before the injury All of the staff at MDM give personalized , attentive care. They never leave you alone. The facility is new, attractive with modern, state of the art equipment , with private treatment rooms.
in Mesa, AZ |
I was having spasms anytime I moved my right arm. Came to Mark's office; he created a treatment plan; and for almost three months, he and his staff treated me. I am finally without pain. I would highly recommend this practice. All the staff are courteous and everyone acts as if they are one family. All therapists I worked with were wonderful.
in Mesa, AZ |
I have had numerous other physical therapists who treated my shoulder after surgery, and no one took the time to figure out why it stayed so painful, even though I had fair range of motion. Mark took the time to assess the whole situation, took a detailed history, and set out a plan of care. He did not go into strengthening exercises until the inflammation was gone. He also treated my hip which had become painful, and now that pain is gone as well. I would highly recommend Mark and his staff!
in Apache Junction, Az |
I had 12 visits. My back was in bad shape but after the treatments is it so much better. So glad I was referred to Mark.
Very good
in Mesa, AZ |
My 87 old mother as suffering from back muscle spasms and hip pain, largely due to her sedentary lifestyle. Mark Mooney made a careful and gentle assessment with specific measures of strength and flexibility. Then he set up a plan for stretches and exercises to help her improve strength, stability and stamina. We were very pleased with her progress within a couple of weeks. We would go back to Mark in future and recommend him highly.
Have you seen Mark Mooney, PT?
Are you Mark Mooney?

HealthKeepers Plus POS
    Medicare Blue PPO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
    Blue Alliance Network
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA PPO
    Medicare Advantage HMO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    TriCare for Life