Mark Mooney, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 63

Mark Mooney

Mark Mooney, PT is a physical therapist in Mesa, AZ and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Mayo Clinic-Rochester in 1992 and specializes in physical therapy.

Make an appointment

Mark Mooney accepts

Mark Mooney accepts the following insurance:

Advantage
HealthKeepers Plus POS
Medicare Blue PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
Blue Alliance Network
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA PPO
Medicare Advantage HMO
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Tricare
TriCare for Life
Select HMO
United Healthcare POS
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Mark Mooney treats your condition or procedure

• Tendonitis
  • Trochanteric Bursitis
  • Ultrasound
  • Whiplash

Our goal at MDM Physical Therapy is to help our patients get results! We will take the time to listen and fully assess your needs. Every effort will be made to combine the best of manual and technological physical therapy treatment methods with a safe, effective exercise program. We'll even follow up and make sure your improvement lasts! We work hard to "help your body last a lifetime".

• Physical Therapy

Mark Mooney?
Mark Mooney's Performance
What People Say About Mark Mooney, PT
RecentMost Helpful
I went to MDM after having first my right knee replaced in 2016 and then again in Feb 2018 for my left knee replacement. There was never a doubt in my mind when I decided to have my left knee done where I would go for therapy. Mark is very knowledgeable and everyone on staff is dedicated to help you achieve your desired result. I highly recommend MDM for physical therapy - you will not be disappointed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Mooney, PT?
My experience with Mark was outstanding .
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Mooney, PT?
Mark and the whole staff are very patient caring, as they listen and communicate very well with sensitivity and recognition of who you are. The team has very positive, uplifting and fun responses to each patient as a valued person and gets you through the pain!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Mooney, PT?
I was in significant pain when I was referred to Mark. He took a very caring approach to understand my issues a develop a plan. After 5 weeks I was much improved. His home program was also very helpful. He explained what and why he was doing. I would definitely go to him again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Mooney, PT?
MDM physical therapy was so wonderful.! I just can't express the right words to say how much I appreciate the help they gave me. I was in severe pain when I had my first session with Mark July 26. Today 27 therapy sessions later, I have no pain!! The office staff, Mark & Quin, and everyone at MDM were so friendly, caring, & thoughtful---& they really really know what they're doing! As far as I'm concerned, they are the best in their field. Thank-you so much, Mark, Quin, & MDM!!!
Excellent therapy
He's Awesome!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Mooney, PT?
This PT clinic is awesome. The staff is great and with the help of Mark and Quinn I am back to good again. I would definitely recommend this clinic to anyone and I would definitely return if I ever needed to. Great job everyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Mooney, PT?
Mark Mooney, his staff, and his office workers were excellent in helping me on my rehabilitation path from total knee replacement to complete recovery. Initially, I was very pessimistic about restoring my range of motion. With the staff's constant encouragement and treatments I regained all my range of motion and strength. From my experience, I highly recommend MDM Physical Therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Mooney, PT?
Very helpful and kind. very efficient office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Mooney, PT?
MDM Physical Therapy is the best physical therapy facility/business I have ever encountered. The education & technical knowledge of each staff member is outstanding. Their compassion & understanding helped me recover from a total knee replacement. Each member was interested in my progress, made sure I was comfortable, & ensured that I was receiving the best care. Quinn (my therapist) was excellent, well trained, & always let me know that we were a team in the process of my recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Mooney, PT?
Quinn my therapist was great. Feel better than I have been in a couple of years. Able to walk much better and able to climb steps now that Quinn showed me different ways to climb. Great office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Mooney, PT?
I have had a lot of physical therapy, and this is by far the best I have had. The whole office does a great job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Mooney, PT?
Mark and his whole group were wonderful as I rehabbed my shoulder after surgery. Kristen, Quinn, and Ashley couldn't have been friendlier or more professional while being gentle but firm with the therapies. The techs were great, always checking if I needed anything and the front staff were so pleasant and welcoming. I would highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Mooney, PT?
MDM Physical Therapy is the "cream of the crop"! Every single staff person is friendly, on time, knowledge, and really good at their job - from the front-desk ladies right on through to the physical therapy assistants and all the way up to Mark. Have seen them for almost a year with two separate knee surgeries and they have been great. They are happy to sit and answer questions and work with whatever your situation might be. Want the best? Go to MDM Physical Therapy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Mooney, PT?
A wonderful therapist. Fantistac staff. Very caring and considerate of all my needs. Everyone in the office was extremely helpful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Mooney, PT?
Excellent staff easy to work with ,helped enormously . Would give high recommendation
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Mooney, PT?
OUTSTANDING! Excellent care from a very concerned doctor and his staff. Prior to visiting, I had difficulty walking 3 miles due to ankle injury and subsequent surgery. By the time I left (16 visits) I was hiking over 7 miles with 800+ foot elevation gain. He and Susan have a staff of several Physical Therapists and Assistants. I saw five of them (including Mark), and the continuity of care was exceptional. I highly recommend Dr. Mooney!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Mooney, PT?
Mark Mooney is knowledgable, personable, and extremely skilled at what he does. Due to a muscle illness,, this was my sixth experience with physical therapy for a broken bone . This was by far the best in every way! Ashley was my therapist and she is highly skilled, patient, intuitive, empathetic, and a nice person to be around. If one method or modality is not working, she adapts quickly to give another. She listens carefully to your feedback. Ashley is top notch! Office staff are great
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Mooney, PT?
I was originally referred to these folks when trying to get approved for an electric wheelchair through my insurance. I was so impressed with the kindness and compassion that they exhibited towards me during my exam by both Mark and his adorable wife, Susan, I immediately thought of returning to them for my physical therapy needs months later. I KNOW I made the right decision! Everyone in their office are warm and compassionate yet guide you with knowledge and help you every step of the way!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Mark Mooney?

MDM Physical Therapy

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Mark Mooney treats patients.

Gilbert Hospital