Mark McGonigle, LCSW

Social Work ·  Male · Age 58

Mark McGonigle

Mark McGonigle, LCSW is a social worker in Kansas City, MO. He specializes in social work, clinical social work, and more.

Make an appointment

Mark McGonigle accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Mark McGonigle treats your condition or procedure

Mark McGonigle's conditions and procedures:

• Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

Mark McGonigle?
Mark McGonigle's Performance
What People Say About Mark McGonigle, LCSW
RecentMost Helpful
Mark is great ! He evaluates the situation quickly . You can trust him. He teaches you how to overcome your challenges . Mark can make the difference you need .
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark McGonigle, LCSW?
I saw Mark for a series of sessions for some panic issues I had been working on for many years. Every session was amazing and my panic is now gone except for occasional low level rumble that passes quickly. I have seen five different therapists over my 81 years. He is the best. Rev. Paul Smith
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark McGonigle, LCSW?
I could not have a better therapist! Mark Thomas McGonigle is ever so patient, smart, knowledgeable, kind, friendly, and best of all he has a marvelous sense of humor. In the months I have worked with Mark Thomas, I have made great progress in gaining a much needed sense of self, never feeling put upon to do what I don’t want to do. Rather he and I together have found ways to work through my problems that are effective and enjoyable for both of us. Could go on, but space here is ending . . .
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark McGonigle, LCSW?
Mark is a genius; creating a safe container, and gentle, spot on, intuitive guidance for his clients. He is a partner on his client's journey for their highest healing. I am so grateful he is on my court!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark McGonigle, LCSW?
I am currently finishing school for social work and Mark was kind enough to let me interview him and willing to help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark McGonigle, LCSW?
I would recommend Mark to anyone that asked for a great therapist. I went to Mark after having had a horrific experience with another therapist I'd had a very long term relationship with. It was (and is) very traumatic for me. Mark was a good listener and was able to "catch on" quickly. He was caring and compassionate. He went through the options for me if I wanted to pursue filing against the other therapist. If I was feeling very unsafe and needed to talk he squeezed me in. Mark's wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark McGonigle, LCSW?
Very good listener, appropriate humor, skilled in various modalities.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark McGonigle, LCSW?
Mark literally saved my life. When I started seeing Mark my deep depression was almost unbearable. He has helped in a sensitive, passionate, compassionate and deeply moving therapy. Without Mark I don't know where I would be. Highly recommended, best in the KC area by far.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark McGonigle, LCSW?
Mark McGonigle is an excellent therapist who is highly-trained, deeply thoughtful, caring, and insightful. He is skilled in a multitude of therapy approaches, which allows him to individually tailor each client's course of work. Mark does not "declare" what is right for his clients; instead he helps them to discover the way into their own understandings for each situation. Mark's first priority are his clients. I would highly recommend Mark to anyone seeking a caring and qualified therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark McGonigle, LCSW?
I have been working with Mr. McGonigle on some serious childhood traumas that have affected my adult life and the journey has been one of high integrity, knowledgeable information shared with me in an understanding, compassionate manner. Highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark McGonigle, LCSW?

How was your experience with Mark McGonigle?

Compare Providers