Dr. Mark Marquardt, DC

11 Reviews
Dr. Marquardt

Advanced Spine & Injury Center

271 Sawdust Rd The Woodlands, TX 77380

Dr. Mark Marquardt, DC is a chiropractor in The Woodlands, TX. He specializes in chiropractic and orthopedic chiropractic.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Marquardt accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Marquardt treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Marquardt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Marquardt

4.5

Dr. Marquardt?
Dr. Marquardt's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Marquardt, DC
I was injured in a car accident and Dr. Mark and his staff took amazing care of me. His staff is friendly, professional and very helpful. Dr. Mark takes his time gets to know you and your injuries. He worked wonder on my upper back, shoulder and arm as well as my lower back. I will definitely continue to use him for future adjustments. I am so thankful I found Dr. Marquardt and Advanced Spine and Injury Center!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Marquardt, DC?
only Dr. I have stayed with and trusted for 10 years. I have beat myself up for years playing sports and riding motorcycles. Dr. Mark has always been there to help me get back in line and out of pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Marquardt, DC?
I have been out of work over 2 years after developing West Nile Virus that over the course has affected my nervous system, muscles, joints, vascular and immune systems In the last 2 years, my life has been unrecognizable to me. After starting to suffer from severe low back pain and headaches in the last few months I went to see Dr Mark. In a few short weeks I’ve had more pain free days and have been more productive than I’ve been in the last 2 years. I am amazed with Dr Mark
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Marquardt, DC?
As far as I'm concerned Dr. "Mark" is a miracle worker. I was scheduled for major back surgery but have cancelled. Pain in my pelvic area and lower back is nearly non existent. He isn't completely finished with me yet but the pain Iin my legs has diminished considerably. I do not want to go under the knife ! He is honest and has told me if I cannot get to a pain free situation that he will help me get a Neurosurgeon to do what I might have to have done. Have been recommending others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Marquardt, DC?
Before moving here, I saw the same doctor for 25 years who was familiar with my back issues and able to correct the problem quickly. On my first visit, Dr. Marquardt listened and understood my problem and knew exactly what to do. That's impressive. I highly recommend Dr. Marquardt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Marquardt, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Marquardt?

• Chiropractic