Dr. Mark Losagio, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 56

Dr. Losagio

Losagio Chiropractic Center

1220 Illicks Mill Rd Bethlehem, PA 18017

Dr. Mark Losagio, DC is a chiropractor in Bethlehem, PA. He specializes in chiropractic, sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Losagio's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Losagio

Dr. Losagio?
Dr. Losagio's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Losagio, DC
I was looking for a non-invasive treatment for my lower back pain/disc disorder . Other doctors wanted to perform surgery right away. After Dr. Losagio saw my MRI he said, "I can help you without surgery", and explained everything in detail. My pain level was 10 and I was bent over when I walked in his office. In a short time, my pain level is a 2 out of 10 and I can walk faster and, in a more upright position. The atmosphere is friendly & pleasant. I highly recommend Dr. Losagio!
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Losagio, DC?
I was suffering from pain in my lower back due to a herniated disc,I put in the steroid injection and it did not work I had scheduled surgery but I found on Facebook the Dr Losagio chiropractic center I made my appointment and started my treatment and now Ian in great condition and do not feel pain.
pete arnau in Allentown , PA – Aug 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Losagio, DC?
Thanks to Dr.Losagio i could live now with no pain in my legs .I have neuropathy in both legs and the pain going away.I recomend Dr. Losagio .Just remember health dont has a price thats your choice.Good staff member.God bless America and my Dr.
Jose E Rodriguez in EASTON, PA – Aug 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Losagio, DC?
Dr. L has helped me, my family and several friends Dr. L helped me after my first car accident. Suffering from neck pain and spasms with Dr. L's treatment plan the constant headaches and neck pain disappeared. When my daughter was in two car accidents, the first course of action was Dr. L. With an effective treatment plan, my daughter was able to be pain free. Having been in a car accident last week, my only treatment I would consider is with Dr. L!
Karen knipe in Bethlehem, Pa – Jan 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Losagio, DC?
Go to see the Doc only if you want to see the BEST
Dec 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Losagio, DC?
Two times in 10 years the Doctor has seen me just about been able to walk into his office with help. Both times I walked out the same day.
David Johnson in Nazareth,Pa – Dec 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Losagio, DC?
Dr Losagio spent a great deal of time understanding my condition and planning a treatment plan. He worked with my insurance company and scheduled an MRI all on my first visit. My back pain has improved with Dr Losagio's treatments and I'm happy to avoid surgery.
John Breting in whitehall, pa – Nov 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Losagio, DC?
Been using Dr. Losaggio for many years. Excellent administering of Chiropractic techniques.
John DeLeo in Slatington – Nov 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Losagio, DC?
I had an accident a couple months ago and went to two different places for help with my pain. One facility took an MRI and told me the pain was to be expected and sent me home. The second facility gave me an anti-inflammatory shot and muscle relaxers. The pain got worse and wouldn't go away, then I was told about Dr. Losagio. It was the best decision I made. He has been treating me for 4 weeks now and he has helped me tremendously. Dr. Losagio is kind, friendly and extremely knowledgeable.
ELIzabeth Paul in Allentown, PA – May 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Losagio, DC?
After seeing a couple chiropractors in the Lehigh Valley with no success, I decided to go see Dr Losagio. He reviewed all my films, discussed a treatment plan and started therapy. He used new techniques to treat my issues and I saw improvement from the first visit. I definitely recommend Dr Losagio, he is on the leading edge of chiropractic care and techniques and is always doing what is right for his patients.
Anthony in Breinigsville, PA – Mar 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Losagio, DC?
Dr. Losagio has been treating my back for about three weeks and I have had very positive results. I started noticing tightness and then pain in the lower back/hip area about two months ago and a friend of mine suggested consulting with Dr. Losagio. The treatments have made a vast improvement in mobility and the pain has almost disappeared. I was able to shovel snow yesterday without any discomfort, which is something I would not have been able to do a month ago.
John in Macungie – Feb 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Losagio, DC?
I had never been to a chiropractor before, so I didn't know what to expect. I searched the internet and found several but chose Dr. Losagio because of the conditions treated(experience), 20 years in practice, the latest technology, and accepts insurance. I am staying with Dr. Losagio because I feel comfortable here, trust him, and I know he is going to fix my problems. My problems didn't happen in a couple days but more like several years and my improvement has happened in just 14 sessions.
larry clouse in orefield, PA – Dec 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Losagio, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Losagio after my car accident being hit from behind while at a stop light 5 cars back. He has been great he actually listens to me and I have seen the medicine Dr.'s that like to give me steroid injection that takes 7 minutes and charge $5900 a pop. Dr. Losagio focus on seeing that you get back to pain free life. To see a Dr. go the xtra mile in my care and then ask me about my day and he listens wow. Thank you for all you do Great Dr. My Dr. - Dr. Losagio.
Eric Glenn in Breinigsville, PA – Dec 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Losagio, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Losagio for 5 years. I initially came to him because I had injured my back at work. In the past, I worked at a chiropractor's office and I knew the importance of getting adjusted on a regular basis. I suffered some severe trauma 2 years ago. Dr. Losagio listened to my story and I know he genuinely cares for his patients. He is a very compassionate doctor who listens to you and cares about your well-being. I will continue to refer him to friends and co-workers.
Kathy Smith in Center Valley, PA – Oct 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Losagio, DC?
I read many online reviews before I chose to go to Dr. Losagio to heal a back injury. He has certainly lived up to his excellent reputation! He has been caring and professional. His adjustments and state-of-the-art therapies are helping to restore my health. I highly recommend him!
Donna L in Bethlehem, PA – Sep 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Losagio, DC?
Dr. Losagio has been treating me since 2011. Whether it's upper or lower back pain his treatments are always 100% helpful. He is extremely knowledgeable and always makes time for his patients even when he is completely booked. If your experiencing any type of back, neck, or anywhere pain he is the best in the business.
Heather in Bethlehem PA – Sep 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Losagio, DC?
Out of all the doctors that I have seen in the Lehigh Valley I can honestly say Dr. Losagio is one that I can finally trust. Since my auto accident he is the only doctor who has educated me on the nature of my injuries. His office is immaculate, staff are wonderful. I don't know what i would have done without him. Thank you Dr. Losagio!
Scott in Emmaus, PA – Jul 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Losagio, DC?
Keeps my body in tune. Use to have headaches once a week but with general maintenance I have not experienced headaches.
Roger in Bethlehem, PA – Jul 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Losagio, DC?
Dr.Losagio has been treating me for the last two months for neck and shoulder pain. My mobility has increased and pain has decreased. thank you, Rick Thompson
Rick Thompson in Nazareth – Jul 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Losagio, DC?
Dr Losagio keeps me in tune.He has, as he has always done, gone out of his way on many occasions seen me on weekends when he's normally closed to get me back in order.Ive been a patient of Dr Losagio now for nearly 20 yrs now and will continue for another 20!!He completes me!! Lol
Michael Hunt in Bangor, Pa – Apr 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Losagio, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Losagio?

As a Board Certified Chiopractic Neurologist...I believe that healing comes from within and your best assest is your health . We help you naturally to maintain your healthy lifestyle and to keep you functioning and being active, by addressing your he...

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Chiropractic Occupational Medicine
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation

2001
International Academy Of Chiropractic Neurology ( Diplomate)