Dr. Mark Konopka, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Konopka

On Point Chiropractic, Sports Medicine & Integrated Wellness

88 Ryders Ln Ste 101 Stratford, CT 06614

Dr. Mark Konopka, DC is a chiropractor in Stratford, CT. He graduated from University Of Bridgeport College Of Chiropractic and specializes in chiropractic, sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Konopka accepts

Dr. Konopka accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Konopka treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Konopka?
Dr. Konopka's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Konopka, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Dr.K is a life saver ... I was in agony literally limped into his office after just a couple of visits I am better than new !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Konopka, DC?
Went to Dr. Mark on the recommendation of my wife. After 2+ months of pain and being shuffled through workman's comp, I was still experiencing debilitating issues. I was told by the orthopedic specialists that there was a pinched nerve in my neck, but they couldn't tell which one. Well, on the first visit, Dr. Mark figured it out in the first 5 minutes!!. Feeling so much better now. He is truly a great Dr. and a great person who cares about the people he treats. He gets as much satisfaction out of helping people as the people he is helping. Can't say enough about what a great experience it has been .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Konopka, DC?
Dr. Mark is professional and really cares about patients. He focuses on the whole person, integrating both therapeutic and daily life activities, to give you a sense of well-being. He is gentle with his techniques. Makes me feel better knowing he really cares!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Konopka, DC?
After complaining of pain in my neck and back and numbness radiating down my right arm my regular doctors diagnosis was “arthritis” and her solution was Valium. Obviously dissatisfied with this result, as I’m in my early 30’s, I searched for alternatives. Dr. Konopka had me fixed in under a month with ZERO meds. Can’t recommend him strongly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Konopka, DC?
Can’t say enough about Dr. Mark. Truly a caring medical professional and have full confidence in his capabilities.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Konopka, DC?
Dr Mark has taken the time to fully explain my injury. He genuinely cares about all his patients and loves to help people. He goes above and beyond to care for his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Konopka, DC?
Dr. K is exceptional at what he does! He takes the time to fully evaluate the individual and create a plan of care specific to your needs. He will try any and every route possible to put you on the path towards recovery! He genuinely cares for his patients and I would highly recommend him and his practice to anyone I know. Thanks Dr. K for the amazing time and commitment you took help me become pain free!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Konopka, DC?
Dr. Mark is friendly ,knowledgable and really helped out my son and I with some issues. Right way he knew what to do and relieved our pain. I highly recommend going to see him for your chiropractic needs and sports med things- Kevin R.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Konopka, DC?
I would highly recommend Dr. Konopka. I've had two visits so far, both of which he has surpassed all expectations, leaving me feeling great. He truly cares about his patients and explains in great detail how each injury comes about and how to prevent. He fielded each of my questions with ease and patience. Not once have I felt that my best interest has not been in mind. He also carries a variety of products I am a big fan of (Onnit, RockTape, etc).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Konopka, DC?
So I've seen Mark two times so far and I'm very impressed with his overall knowledge and treatment philosophy. He really seems to care about his patients and wants you to feel your best. My next appt is tomorrow morning and I can't wait to get some more treatment on my hips/IT band and back. I feel 10 times better leaving his office vs when I arrive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Konopka, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Konopka?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Konopka treats patients.