Mark Kaplafka, LPCC-S

CounselingMale

Counseling

Mark Kaplafka, LPCC-S is a Counselor in Rocky River, OH. His office accepts new patients.

Mark Kaplafka, LPCC-S

Mark Kaplafka Counseling, LLC

20545 Center Ridge Rd Ste 125 Rocky River, OH 44116

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Mark Kaplafka with our nearby Counselors at Cleveland Clinic.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cleveland Clinic.

Mark Kaplafka's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mark Kaplafka

Expert Therapist
Mark is absolutely my highest regarded colleague in the mental health field. In the last four years he’s been my go-to therapist to refer clients to when I cannot take them at my practice. He is an expert in our field, and skillful in so many therapies and theories, including EMDR, trauma therapy, IFS, mindfulness, CBT, DBT, grief counseling, couples therapy, and more! While some clients may resist seeing a male at first, I can say that he is exactly the kind of male therapist you will have corrective healing experiences with, so if you’ve had trauma with men, you’d likely benefit more by seeing him than a female therapist. He provides a save, validating experience, and truly embodies a non-judgemental approach. Mark genuinely cares for his client, takes his level of professionalism in the field seriously, and is very highly regarded. I give him my highest recommendation. Jennifer DiGiandomenico, LPCC She/her/hers Stella Luna Counseling & Wellness
Expert Therapist – Jan 24, 2023
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Kaplafka, LPCC-S?
Certainly helped me understand and navigate through many blocks I didn’t know I had. Helped me become more aware of places that I could improve and step back when needed! Impartial and helpful! Most of all, understood how to relate to me in a way that motivated me to face what I needed and make the changes I needed to make.
Jul 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Kaplafka, LPCC-S?
I was referred to Mark from other therapists. They called him the "therapy wizard" and the "therapist whisperer". I was hesitant because he was a male however since he was so highly regarded, I called for an appointment. Mark is centered, open, honest as well as very supportive. I am so grateful that I put my fears of having a male therapist and followed through. Mark is safe and extremely intuitive. After a lifetime of therapy/therapists...I have finally found inner peace with Mark's help. If I could give more stars, I absolutely would!
Christine – Apr 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Kaplafka, LPCC-S?
Mark is an amazing therapist. He helped me through my darkest times, I would refer him to everyone and anyone. He’s the best.
Jan 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Kaplafka, LPCC-S?
Mark has really helped me to change my life. I was able to have a shift in perspective of the limiting beliefs & thoughts that were keeping me stuck. I didn't think it was possible after debilitating depression, anxiety & grief. I can't thank Mark enough for helping me see beyond what seemed impossible so I could live again!
Lisa in Medina – Apr 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Kaplafka, LPCC-S?
I have recommend Mark to everyone I know that is seeking emotional and mental wellness. I have made such strides in my life since I have started to see him. The Balanced Living Center offers an excellent environment where it is easy to feel comfortable and welcome. Mark has truly helped me to conquer some of my inner battles and he continues to do so. It's a great feeling to feel great.
Cathy P in Parma Heights – Dec 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Kaplafka, LPCC-S?
Mark is very grounded and has helped me and my family out many times! I recommend Mark!
Patricia in Wadsworth – Dec 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Kaplafka, LPCC-S?
Mark is one of the best therapists I've ever seen and I've seen my fair share. Very well spoken and communicates very well. Has a toolbox of techniques. This is important and surprisingly rare. Many therapists will listen and give advice but not all of them give you tools and exercises you can do personally to help with specific conditions and emotions. Very down to earth.
JJ in Parma – Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Kaplafka, LPCC-S?
Mark is an amazing counselor, and he truly cares about his clients! He is particularly good at helping his clients to challenge prior limiting beliefs, and with connecting to difficult spiritual and emotional issues. He has an unique, intuitive way of understanding his client's individual needs, and then guides his counseling sessions to meet their particular needs. I would definitely recommended his counseling, as well as his meditation and yoga classes!
Karen Louise in Lakewood, OH – Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Kaplafka, LPCC-S?

How was your experience with Mark Kaplafka?