Dr. Mark Hastings, DPM

Dr. Mark Hastings, DPM

Podiatry  ·
Dr. Mark Hastings, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Lake Oswego, OR and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from California College of Podiatric Medicine in 1995 and specializes in podiatry, podiatry sports medicine, and more.Read his story

16316 Bryant Rd

Lake Oswego, OR 97035

• First Choice Health
  • Health Net
  • Moda Health
  • ODS Health Plan
  • PacificSource

Learn about Dr. Hastings

See how frequently Dr. Hastings performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Bunion
Foot Conditions
Hammer Toe

Dr. Hastings's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Hastings' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hastings "After growing up in Portland, Oregon, I attended the University of Oregon. I went on, training to become a Podiatrist/Foot doctor in two great cities; San Francisco and Boston! Training at one of the top hospitals in the world, Massachusetts General Hospital, was an honor yet somewhat of a humbling experience for an Oregon-raised young man! It taught me a respect for conservative care first...followed by surgical options if necessary. I'm proud that this remains my philosophy more than 20 years into private practice. I now live and work in Lake Oswego, Oregon and I love to travel and spend time with my kids. I have a love of sports (Go Blazers :)!) that carries over into enjoying treating runners and other athletes but I also am comfortable with being more of a general podiatrist. I really do care about the experience of my patients. We try to make it a fun and comfortable experience while we are solving the patient's foot problem. I hope you will consider us for all of your foot care issues! Thank you :)"

This content was provided by Dr. Hastings "When you have problems with your feet, you need to turn to a podiatrist who listens and responds ... an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs ... a friendly physician who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health.

At the same time, we try to respect our patients!  This includes a polite interaction and trying to stay on schedule.  We offer convenient online scheduling from our website where you can find live access to our schedule.  We also have 24/7 answering service where a live person can guide you on questions that you may have.  We accept almost all of the insurance plans offered in the Portland, Oregon metro area as well!"

• Podiatry
  • Podiatric Surgery
  • Podiatry Sports Medicine

Dr. Hastings does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

• Ingrown Toenail Treatment
  • Morton’s Neuroma Surgery
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Wound Care and Management

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University of Oregon
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • California College of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Massachusetts General Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Hastings has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hastings has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hastings does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hastings and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hastings' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hastings

Dr. Hastings?
Dr. Hastings' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Hastings, DPM
We are so lucky to have found Dr. Hastings. He is very compassionate works trying to solve your problems several ways before any surgery is mentioned so completely different then other doctors I have seen surgery is the first thing they mention. He and his receptionist are warm and caring never cut...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Hastings, DPM?
DR Hastinngs is an excellent Doctor for your feet. He knows his stuff and I have relied on his expertise for nearly 10 years to care for my diabetic foot needs. My endocrinologist recently looked at my feet and pronounced that my poditrist was doing a wonderful job on my feet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Hastings, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Hastings?