Dr. Mark Hall, DPM

Dr. Mark Hall, DPM

Podiatry  |

Dr. Mark Hall, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Lake Worth, FL. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

Mark Hall, DPM

• EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Hall

See how frequently Dr. Hall performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Nail Avulsion and Excision
Foot Conditions
Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

Dr. Hall's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hall "I strive to provide exceptional, straight forward care. I expect a patient to feel confident that they are in the right place and that I am personally interested in helping each patient.

I clearly explain that rational and thought process of the diagnosis. I review the treatment options and the success of each plan. I encourage questions and want the patient to understand the treatment plan. Surgical procedures are clearly explained along with available options.

State of the art treatment is available from the most advanced surgical instrumentation to advanced healing biological technology such as Platelet rich plasma and stem cells.

Each decision is made as if I were treating a family member. Many of our local Physician's choose to send their patients and their families to this office.  I truly enjoy my practice and I enjoy helping people."

• Podiatry

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • New York College Of Podiatric Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Hall has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hall to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Hall's Performance
in Lake Park FL |
I had toe surgery with Dr. Hall. Every aspect was an excellent experience from beginning to end. The office staff is not only efficient but friendly as well. Highly recommend Dr. Hall for all your pediatric needs!
in boca raton, fl |
Dr Hall and his staff go way beyond any expectations of expertise, care and support, highly recommended
West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr Hall has an amazing bedside manner, is professional and extremely knowledgeable. His staff is one of a kind as well. I highly recommend this practice as you never come across the intimate type of doctor offices any more... they make everyone feel important.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr Hall is a great doctor. He is both personable and compassionate while still being very professional. His office staff is friendly and informative.. It is always easy to get an appointment and waiting room time is minimal.
Lake Worth, FL |
I had an issue and Dr Hall made the time to see me the same day I called. I only waited 5 minutes for him to see me and he fixed me issue quickly and without any pain. He's a very nice Doctor!
in Lake Worth |
Dr. Hall is true. He knows that I am in need of surgery but has not pushed the matter. I liked when he explained to my husband that it is me who has to be ready. When I am he will be the one I go to. I have seen 5 other podiatrist and I know he is the expert I would want to work on my foot project!
Lake Worth,Fl |
Efficient and friendly staff and physician. No pressure to buy items sold in office Knowledgeable and caring provider
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Hall is knowledgeable and patient. Dr. Hall and his staff have excellent chairside manner.
in Lake worth,fl |
Attentive,knowledgeable caring
Boca Raton, FL |
This doctor smells bad and is not very nice to patients. Would not recommend.
Boynton Beach, FL |
This was my 3rd visit to Dr Hall's office. As usual the staff; Michele, Susan, Kelly and Anne were friendly, caring and helpful. Dr. Hall has a "great" bedside manner and as always a great sense of humor. He makes me feel comfortable and like my well-being is important to him. I'm so glad I found him and I can't wait until the surgery is over and I'm pain-free and moving/doing again! I wish all doctors and their offices were like him/ them. I highly recommend him!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I had a prolonged toe problem on my right foot starting in May 2016 and after numerous doctor visits and wound clinic and visiting nurse I was told by a friend how Great Dr. Hall was and finally in November 2016 after 3 visits to Dr. Hall my toe was healed. Dr. Hall really knows what he is doing and I wish that I had seen him first back in May. He is an excellent doctor and his office staff is GREAT also very friendly and very helpful. Thank God for Dr. Hall and his staff, Excellent and Caring
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I've been to two other podiatrists and neither one could figure out my issue. After one visit with Dr. Hall he not only told me exactly what was going on, he helped me on the first visit. I still see him from time to time when my feet hurt or have issues and he helps me with a smile! Highly recommend!!
in Wellington, FL |
When I found Dr. Hall, I found the best podiatrist ever. Our family was using an orthopedist for our foot problems until he relocated Dr. Hall is extremely knowledgeable. He explains the problem and the treatment. His office staff is also wonderful. They treat everyone like family. Dr. Hall and his staff makes me feel like I am their only patient. Minimal waiting time; in and out in 15-20 minutes with all the time being spent with me. Dr. Hall has helped my entire family.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr Hall and his staff are very professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Hall was recommended to me after I had several bad experience at different podiatrist and now I recommend him!
in Boynton Beach, Fl |
I went to several podiatrists before finding Dr. Hall. He was the only Dr. that listened to my issues and actually knew how to solve them. From several in office procedures to an operation. He is caring & knowledgable & his staff is very professional & efficent. I would highly recommend him!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I have been a patient for more than 10 years. He has always explained what he will do and how the procedure will be done. A consummate professional, he makes you feel good that you have made the right choice in a podiatrist. I have never had a problem with his staff, always pleasant and helpful. He has done surgery on my feet and shows compassion and caring.
in Lake Worth Florida |
Dr. Hall is a great dr and person ... Goes out of his way trying to take care of any problems. He has a great personality and friendly and explains any situation .Have been seeing him for many years . I would not go to anyone else ... He has the best staff, friendly, caring and considerate .
Have you seen Dr. Mark Hall, DPM?
Are you Dr. Hall?