Mark Gross, LAC

AcupunctureMale

Acupuncture

Mark Gross, LAC is an Acupuncturist in New York, NY.

Mark Gross, LAC

Simplicity Health Associates

928 Broadway New York, NY 10010

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Mark Gross treats your condition or procedure

Mark Gross accepts

Mark Gross' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mark Gross

Mark is a phenomenal acupuncturist, by far the best I have ever been to. My friends and family who see him call him a miracle worker! I originally sought treatment with him for Interstitial Cystitis (IC) - a bladder disease I was diagnosed with many years back. I had tried everything - birth control, medication, pelvic floor physical therapy, surgery - nothing worked. I was about to give up, but then I met Mark. Within a month of treatment, I noticed significant relief from my symptoms. I used to have awful pain/burning urination every. single. day. After consistent treatment, I no longer even consider myself as having IC anymore because my symptoms are basically non-existent. Mark did the impossible. I continue to see Mark for a variety of issues - neck spasms, anxiety, depression, pain, etc. Every time he leaves me feeling 100% better. And his bedside manner is rare - he is kind, gentle, and really makes you feel heard and understood. Anyone would be lucky to be treated by Mark!
Lana Stacy – Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Gross, LAC?
Mark is really amazing. He has a wealth of experience with different types of treatment such as tui nah, acupuncture, herbology and qi gong. He has helped me with a back issue I have had for over 10 years, even after seeking other treatments. I highly recommend his services.
CG in New York, NY – Feb 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Gross, LAC?

How was your experience with Mark Gross?