Dr. Mark Groff, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 50

Dr. Groff

Gallatin Chiropractic Clinic

1167 Nashville Pike Gallatin, TN 37066

Dr. Mark Groff, DC is a Chiropractor in Gallatin, TN and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic medical school in 1996. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Groff to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Groff treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Groff accepts

Dr. Groff accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Groff's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Groff

Dr. Groff?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (61)
  • Explained conditions well (61)
  • Listened & answered questions (60)
  • Long wait times (1)
This guy is a great guy and does great work. He also has other great people working for him also. Love going there. Feel great every time I leave.
Billy Barnes – Jan 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groff, DC?
I have had three visits now. Dr. Groff explained my problem in layman terms for me, answered all of my questions and concerns. The other doctors and the staff are all great and friendly. They do it right at Gallatin Chiropractic Clinic!! Note: They are making me well again.
Dave Riddick – Dec 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groff, DC?
Dr. Groff and his entire staff are warm and welcoming. They seem to enjoy their work/job. It is a great office atmosphere. I completed a massage on Friday afternoon near closing time. As good a job as Sabrina did, and she is excellent, I still had a twinge in my back. Instead of telling me to make an appointment as they were closing, Dr. Groff took me in and gave me a great adjustment. It saved me from going into the weekend carrying that twinge around.
Jay – Dec 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groff, DC?
Dr Groff and staff are amazing people! So caring. Everyone was so kind and did everything possible to make sure I was comfortable. Dr. Groff was very attentive and listened to me tell all about my aches and pains. I’m very pleased with the treatment plan and look forward to getting back to good health.
MC – Dec 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groff, DC?
I have been seeing Dr Groff for 20 years. There is no more caring, compassionate chiropractor in middle Tennessee.
Donna Hartley Lucas – Nov 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groff, DC?
The entire team at Gallatin Chiropractic Clinic is amazing! They take the time to explain everything, are always willing to listen, and they work to adapt my plan of care to how I’m feeling/where my pain is. Thank you all!
Colton Lockhart – Sep 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groff, DC?
Every staff member is friendly and kind most of all. I feel like I’ve known them forever. They treat my spouse as well and for the first time in years his back condition is under control.
Marlene Carbonell – Aug 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groff, DC?
Even though they have state of the art equipment for healing discs they did not try to sell me treatments that I didn’t need.
Traci – Aug 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groff, DC?
As always, my visit today was excellent. It begins with Marni greeting me by name and ends with her scheduling my next appointment to fit my schedule. In between, I see the assistants and the doctor. It doesn’t matter which staff member helps me...Sera, Bethany, Michael...they are always friendly, cheerful, and helpful. They ask questions to get a better idea of my needs on a particular day and always do what they can to make the visit a pleasant experience. And then I see the doctor. Dr. Armstrong has been amazing with my issues. Dr. Turner has done wonders too. I would recommend Gallatin Chiropractic Clinic to anyone looking for excellent care and on time appointments!
Sherri T – Jul 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groff, DC?
I had a great first experience at Gallatin Chiropractic today. Everyone there was very kind and personable. I was explained everything that was being done and why. The adjustment at the end was very good as well. I will most definitely be going back.
Jul 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groff, DC?
I have been living in chronic pain for over ten years. Medicine, therapy, and many many years and dollars down the drain. Chiropractic care was the only thing I haven’t tried. Dr. Groff and staff were absolutely amazing! He listened and I could tell he wanted to help me get my life back. I’ll never forget what he said, “God didn’t mean for you to live in pain.” I walked in at a level 10 pain in spine and hip and walked out a level 0 in spine and maybe a 2 in my hip. I am sleeping better and I have hope. Seeking help at Gallatin Chiropractic Clinic is the Best Thing that I have ever done for myself! I’m so thankful for Dr. Mark Groff and Staff! If you’re in pain don’t walk, run to Gallatin Chiropractic Clinic.
Blessed and Thankful – Jun 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groff, DC?
My visit was excellent. The care that we received was prompt and through. My back was treated and it felt better after the treatment. Will definitely be returning for my treatment needs.
Hollis Harris – May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groff, DC?
My visit was great. I was greeted by the staff with a smile and they are so friendly and professional. The Doctor's are fantastic especially Dr. Jennie. I would give them a 5 out of a 5 star rating.
Doug – May 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groff, DC?
Really cares about his patients and their wellbeing not just out for money. Puts you on the right plan for what is needing fixed.
Michelle Knight – Dec 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groff, DC?
Dr. Groff, is Fantastic!! Amazing Doctor with fantastic bedside manor! Because, his staff is wonderful.. he’s able to take time with his clients. Love my daily decompression treatments!!??
Savannah Hammer – Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groff, DC?
Dr. Groff and staff are very proficient and efficient!!
Angela Blackwell – Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groff, DC?
Dr. Groff gets to the bottom of the problem! I have suffered from drop foot for five years seeing several doctors. No one before Dr. Groff has ever been able to help the problem or even suggest a treatment for it. Dr.Groff and his team have helped me within a month. Appreciate all the hard work and great care you offer your patients!
Lisa Estes – Aug 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groff, DC?
5stars is not enough for the Groff Team. The best by far. God Bless, J.J. Cassity
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groff, DC?
I thought I'd never walk in a normal manner again after sustaining an injury to my back. People and doctors commonly advised back surgery. However, a couple of people referred me to Dr. Groff who, along with his staff, was an answer to my prayer to be able to walk at a normal pace with no pain. Five years later, I'm still walking normally and I thank my FATHER in heaven for raising up a man like Dr. Groff and sending me to him. I had never gone to a chiropractor before and quite frankly, considered them quacks. Lesson - be careful about what you believe. Too often we are influenced through various mediums to embrace that which is harmful or even deadly and reject what is helpful and life giving. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Groff who is professional, compassionate and so encouraging.
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groff, DC?
This was my first time seeing a chiropractor. Dr. Groff was awesome. He took the time to explain everything he was doing and what to expect. He covered all the bases and he is very friendly.
Apr 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Groff, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Groff?

• Chiropractic