Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Mark Gray, DC
Dr. Mark Gray, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Calimesa, CA.

1025 Calimesa Blvd Ste 1

Calimesa, CA 92320

Learn about Dr. Gray

• Chiropractic

Dr. Gray does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Gray is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Gray has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gray has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gray's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gray to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Gray's Performance
Beaumont, CA |
Dr. Gray and his staff are wonderful! Dr. Gray treated my stubborn neck strain. My range of motion has improved 50 percent and I am improving. I am very thankful for his chiropractic care. I would recommend Dr. Gray!
in Yucaipa, CA |
My experience with Dr. Gray started 2 years ago on the 4th of July weekend. No one else was open that Saturday morning, I found Dr. Gray's number online, and within minutes I was on my way to their office for a walk-in appointment. They go above and beyond and truly care about their patients. I have recommended them to multiple family members and friends!
in Yucaipa, CA |
Very accommodating. Relieved my back pain and headaches. Staff and Dr. cared about my health. Very reasonable fees. It was just $35 for the first visit.
My husband's back was hurting badly so we made an appointment. I coughed once upon arriving (I have bad allergies and asthma, and tics which includes coughing). The receptionist heard it and didn't believe me, arguing with me that I was sick and needed to wait outside in the car due to another patient that was being seen. She was rude and pushy and kept insisting I was sick so we left. The doctor on the phone later insisted that his receptionist was correct in her wrong assumption, no apology.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Gray, DC?
Are you Dr. Gray?