Dermatology (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Male
Mark Fogg, ARNP
Mark Fogg, MS, ARNP, FNP-C is a Nurse Practitioner with national board certification in Family Primary Care. He received his Associate of Science degree from St Petersburg College and his Bachelor of Science degree in biology from Brockport State University in New York; both with honors. Mark completed the Family Nurse Practitioner program at the University of South Florida, where he was inducted into the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society and earned his Master of Science degree with a perfect 4.0 grade point average. While in his final semester of training at USF, Mark completed a full clinical rotation in dermatology, thus beginning his special interest in that specialty and aesthetic medicine, in particular. Prior to joining Academic Alliance he practiced Aesthetic Medicine as the lead clinician (Pinellas county office) for one of the largest Medical Spa groups in Florida. His desire to expand his practice into medical and surgical dermatology led him to join the Academic Alliance in Dermatology team. Mark is a member in good standing of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, the National Academy of Dermatology Nurse Practitioners, the Dermatology Nurses' Association, and the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society. Mark is a vigorous advocate of physical fitness and nutrition, and is a regular at the local gym where he trains 5-6 days per week. He is a long time resident of the Tampa Bay area where he lives with his wife and their furry four-legged kids.

Academic Alliance Dermatology

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Mark Fogg

While I am committed to excellence in the art and science of aesthetic medicine, I am also aware that for many patients, cost of treatment is a concern. It's easy to understand why. In general, all procedures performed at my office are elective. Because insurers do not reimburse for them the patient must cover the cost. This salient truth drives me to strive for more than just clinical excellence in the services I provide. It compels me to assume the role of educator as I endeavor to help my patients decide what service or procedure is likely to give them the largest return on their aesthetic "investment." I firmly believe that only the well informed patient is adequately equipped to make intelligent choices based on the facts. This empowers you to make efficient decisions regarding costs, benefits, and anticipated outcomes.... ultimately enabling you to effectively pursue your most vibrant, most radiant, most beautiful...YOU!

• Dermatology (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Cosmetic Medicine
  • Dermatologic Surgery

Mark Fogg does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne

• State University Of New York At Brockport
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of South Florida Family Nurse Practitioner Program
    Medical School | Graduated

Mark Fogg has no awards or honors listed.

Mark Fogg has no media or publications listed.

Mark Fogg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Mark Fogg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Mark Fogg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Mark Fogg to family and friends
Mark Fogg's Performance
Lithia, FL |
I recently had Dysport injections in 3 sites. Mr. Fogg was pleasant, professional, informative, and best of all, made the experience pain free. It was almost relaxing. I HIGHLY recommend him. It was the best experience I have had with receiving Botox/Dysport injections. Go see him.
in Virgin Islands |
He is well informed and makes certain that his patients are well informed before, during and how to handle post procedures. Couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Fogg.
in Belleville, NJ |
Elba A. From New Jersey I do not know how to thank Dr.Mark for all he has done for me. In one of my trips to Florida, I found this wonderful Dr. He has put all the attention in all my concerns and want to improve my looks. Now Every 3 or 4 mouth I take my trips to Clear Water only to see this wonderful Dr. Thank you Dr. Mark for all the love and passion you put in the well being of your patients.
in Clearwater, FL |
Does not appear to be in a hurry. Takes the time to explain and acknowledge your understanding of the procedure(s). Recommendations are substantiated with background knowledge and follow through instructions and expectations.
in Clearwater, FL |
Let me first say, I was a bit apprehensive about have my cosmetic enhancements taken care of in a mall setting. Mark put my worries to rest almost immediately. He took the time to thoroughly explain his suggestions for my treatment and patiently listened to my concerns. He made my treatment (Restylane Lyft to the mouth area) so relaxing, I almost fell asleep which is amazing considering that area can be relatively painful! I would recommend Mark as my results are fantastic!
in Clearwater, FL |
This guy is truly an artist. He did my cheeks, lips, and smile lines and they are beautiful! I immediately looked 10+ years younger! I went back and had him do my Botox, and that was the icing on the cake... He gave me very precise instructions on what I needed to do after the appointments to make sure I didn't do anything to damage his exceptional work. Amazing experience. This guy really cares, is really good, and I will never use anyone else
New York, NY |
I got my lips and Botox done by Mark and this man is unbelievably gentle. He almost made me fall asleep. And my lips are gorgeous!!! I will definitely be going back to see him for the rest of my face very soon.
Have you seen Mark Fogg, ARNP?
Are you Mark Fogg?