Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM

Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM

Podiatric Surgery  |
Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM is a podiatric surgery doctor who practices in Tonawanda, NY. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Finkelstein is affiliated with Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, Degraff Memorial Hospital and Kaleida Health Buffalo General Hospital.

1540 Ellicott Creek Rd

• Fidelis Care
  • Independent Health
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Finkelstein

See how frequently Dr. Finkelstein performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Nail Avulsion and Excision
Hammer Toe
Foot Fracture

Dr. Finkelstein's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Podiatric Surgery

• Wart Removal
  • Wart Treatment
  • Wound Care and Management
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Suny-Buffalo
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • California College Of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Jerry L Pettis Va Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Finkelstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Finkelstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Finkelstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Finkelstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Finkelstein to family and friends
Dr. Finkelstein's Performance
in Hamburg |
I had big toe, joint replacement on both feet. Dr Finkelstein explained my x-rays, and procedure very well and thoroughly. Surgery went well, and pain subsided after a few days. He has great bedside manners, and explained every question in my follow up visits .
in Lewiston, New York |
This was my first appointment with Dr. Finkelstein and I would highly recommend him as an exceptional podiatrist. He was very knowledgeable, thorough, thoughtful in answering my questions and provided excellent care. His office staff were also very courteous, efficient and considerate. Dr. Finkelstein and his staff are to be commended for their dedication to providing quality care to their patients!
in North Tonawanda, New York |
I had a bunion surgery with Dr Finkelstein. I came to this office for a second opinion. I can not stress how he went above and beyond. He spent 50 minutes with me on the first visit. I can strongly recommend him to anyone. Absolutely one of the most experienced and professionals I have had the honor to meet. After surgery I am on the road to recovery after trying for two years with other podiatrists and couldn’t be more happy and healthy.
in Tonawanda,NY |
The Doc is caring and thorough. He explains procedures carefully. I liked being able to ask so many questions. My scars do not even show. I have encouraged friends to see him
in Tonawanda,NY |
Dr Finkelstein is a very competent pleasant and thorough doctor. Which is exactly what I wanted to have when going through surgery. I had all ten toes done and now have wonderful feet for the extensive activity I like to do...I was back hiking in Utah three months after surgery. I highly recommend...
in Cheektowaga,NY |
I had multiple toes straightened which solved my problems.Very pleased with my care
in Kenmore,NY |
Always a pleasure coming here. I've been a patient for a number of years for checkups for diabetes. Dr Mark is always thorough in his checkup and takes the time to explain anything you may have a question about. I would (and have) highly recommend Dr Finkelstein to all.
in Amherst,NY |
I had heel pain for many months. I am very pleased with the care and treatment that was given. Now feeling better. Highly recommend this office
in Fredonia, NY |
I found Dr Finklesteins office to be disorganized,do not return phone calls and the whole staff did not seem to care about my foot problems.I was assured my insurance would cover a part of my costs for the treatments,which didn't happen,it was supposed to be pre-approved and it was not.I'm stuck with shoes that do not fit and a $850 bill including the shoes.I would not recommend his office.
in North Tonawanda,NY |
I am very happy with everything that the Dr did with my nail and also took time to talk to me. The Dr will also now see my mother as new patient.
Perry, NY |
I'm pleased with him. Very knowledgeable and caring. He will take the time to answer all ur question and explain what needs to be done. I had surgery done by 2 other doctors...big mistake. I am glad I found Dr Finkelstein and he fixed what the other doctors screwed up. He's very clean and does his best to make sure there will be no infections. I definitely recommend Dr Finkelstein!
in Cheektowaga,NY |
I was a patient of Dr. Finkelstein I am very please with the operation he did a very good job.he is very informative and patient and answers all my questionsI would recommend my friends and family anytime
in Lockport, NY |
Professional, courteous, healthteacher, concerned and caring doctor who is willing to spend TIME with his patients, thorough, and a perfectionist. That's why I chose him to do bilateral bunionectomy with excellent results. Would recommend him and his wife to everyone.
in Tonawanda,New York |
Had a right foot wound treated by Doctor Finkelstein was very easy to talk to and work with on all appointments with him over a 8 month period !
in tonawanda,ny |
Was very happy with my treatment of my condition and the staff. Have already recommended this office.
in Snyder,New York |
I am very happy with my recent right big toe surgery .Dr Finkelstein explained the procedure in detail and explained the post healing process in detail. Highly recommend him
in Kenmore,New York |
Fear of losing a toe which looked awful I called the office of DR Finkelstein office where I was encouraged to come immediately. I was seen quickly and wound care started. Very thorough and put me at ease.
Alexandria, NY |
Fantastic Doctor. Went for a second opinion, he was kind, courteous and took the time to explain my issues in detail. He listened carefully to my concerns and provided relevant information. Not your typical "drive through" DR. looking to get patients in and out as quick as possible. Dr. F really seems to care about his patients.
in Tonawanda, New York |
Had pain from arthritic bunion and hammertoe. Dr finkelstein performed surgery and I am now pain free and toes are straightened. I would highly recommend him to anyone having foot problems.
in North Tonawanda,New York |
I called in the morning and the office was Able to get me an appointment the same day. Thank you
in Tonawanda,New York |
I had reconstructive foot surgery and it worked out very well Dr finkelstein was professional and did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend him
in Tonawanda,New York |
Had reconstructive foot surgery. Everything was explained and everything went very well Would recommend to anyone.
in Amherst, NY |
Office is neat and clean. Staff are friendly yet professional. Dr. Finkelstein is helpful and explains all conditions. I have been a patient for number of years where is treated me for diabetic neuropathy as well as injury. Would highly recommend for all foot conditions.
in Amherst, NY |
Dr. Finkelstein is very knowledgable and took the time to explain what is needed.
in amherst,ny |
Had an infected toe, Dr Finkelstein saw me right away with low wait time. Would highly recommend him!
in grand island ny |
I had a severely painful ingrown toenail and was seen the morning I called. The surgery was performed and he problem was taken care of right away. Very pleased!
in North Tonawanda,NY |
Had a foot infection and was seen immediately. Is exceptionally caring. I have had a relationship of over 20 years with him and he is excellent .
I felt vey comfortable and well informed!
Have you seen Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM?
Are you Dr. Finkelstein?