Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Mark Eavenson, DC
Dr. Mark Eavenson, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Granite City, IL. Dr. Eavenson is affiliated with Anderson Hospital.

3986 Maryville Rd

Granite City, IL 62040

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Eavenson

• Chiropractic

Dr. Eavenson does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Eavenson is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Eavenson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Eavenson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Eavenson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eavenson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eavenson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eavenson to family and friends
Dr. Eavenson's Performance
in Chicago, IL |
Doc E is simply the best. In my opinion, he is a combination of a medical doctor, orthopedic surgeon and Chiropractor. No single other physician can match his experience and knowledge.
in Edwardsville, IL |
Combination of physical therapy & chiropractic treatment helped me to get back to a more normal lifestyle. I've been in so much pain & pain medication didn't help much, but this combo in therapies have helped me more than just PT alone ever could. Thank you so much to all the caring people who have changed my life.
Granite City, IL |
Don't believe him when he said he's a man of his word! He tells patients that he will "take care of their bills", whatever the insurance doesn't cover, then of you upset him in any way then you'll get a big bill in the mail. Do not trust him to keep his word. The man is a liar!
in Granite Citu, IL |
After I was injured in August 2016, I almost lost my thumb. Had to have surgery to reattach my thumb and ultimately ended up with carpal tunnel from the trauma. After many recommendations, I made an appointment with Dr. Eavenson. After therapy was completed, I have had no pain or discomfort. I am extremely happy with all who were part of my care. I would recommend these doctors to anyone.
in Granite City |
I have been a patient at Multicare Specialists since 2007 for both chiropractic/physical therapy, as well as medical. I have never been dissatisfied with any services provided to myself or my family. The entire staff has always been professional and caring. I have referred many many family and friends to the office over the years. I hold the upmost respect for the entire staff of Multicare. Because of them, I am able to live my life as healthy as possible. I am very grateful for their care.
in Edwardsville, IL |
I have been a patient of Dr Eavenson for over 20 years. I can say with complete honesty that he is the absolute best. He has cared for me through multiple knee surgeries and has taken care of my family through surgeries and injuries. He has built a premier facility with caring for the total patient at the forefront. He continues to be the only doctor I trust implicitly.
Granite City, IL |
I would recommend Dr. Eavenson and his staff to everyone. He takes the time to listen to the problem and determine the best plan for treatment. There is not another office compatible to his when it comes to professionalism. His staff is extremely knowledgeable, professional, kind and courteous. They meet you at the door and direct you with a hands-on approach for the most positive results. The office personnel is cheerful and always accommodating with appointments.
Streamwood, IL |
Wonderful atmosphere, staff, service, ... this group of doctors saved my daughter's arm and made her experience a lot less stressful than it could have been. I'm forever thankful
in Glen Carbon, Illinois |
Dr. Eavenson and his staff are committed professionals who go above and beyond to care for their patients. After seeing Dr. Eavenson for only a few visits, I no longer had lower back pain I had experienced for years. I highly recommend Dr. Eavenson and his staff to my family and friends.
in Edwardsville, IL |
Doctor Mark and his staff use innovative and relative techniques in order to ensure timely recovery. While under their care, you are the up most priority. Additionally, the attentive and courteous staff allows you to feel relaxed while you're getting the care you need. Not only is there great chiropractic work, there are also physical therapist on hand to facilitate lasting physical benefits.
in Glen Carbon, IL |
I am an enthusiastic patient of Dr. Eavenson initially seeing him for minor muscle and tendon issues. However, last year he when I was in a terrible accident that caused a traumatic brain injury and spinal cord damage I truly understood Dr. Eavenson and his staff's value. I cannot say enough about their treatment and therapy. He recommended an excellent orthopedic surgeon who performed the surgery and finally cured the horrible debilitating pain I was suffering. I wish I could give him 6 stars.
in Edwardsville, IL |
My experience with Dr. Eavenson was life saving. If it wasn't for this doctor's thorough, astute, accurate, quick assessment and response, I wouldn't be here today. I had been misdiagnosed by a different doc. Dr. E ordered tests, reviewed results with us and set up my appointment with a top spinal surgeon at Siteman, St. Louis, ALL in less than 24 hours!! Dr. E has followed and assisted with my progress for 1.5 yrs and counting. I met Dr. E in my darkest hour; he illuminated my path to health
Yes Doc is a good doctor and cares about his patients. I just don't know a lot of people that have 1 1/2 to 2 hours three times a week for 6 plus weeks to go to therapy. I think it's a little much. Then gets an attitude if no able to make it three times a week.
in Maryville, IL |
Dr. Eavenson and staff do some excellent work. Not just the run of the mill chiropractor. The physical therapy and adjustments the staff does works. It feels as the staff is truly doing what they can to make you better in minimal sessions. Thank you.
Doc is the best! He's the only one I'll ever trust with my back issues.
Granite City, IL |
Seen all three doctor's in this practice. Primary was Dr. L. I went to him for over 10 years probably more. Staff says records only go back a couple years. I missed an appoint. that they didn't call to remind me of. Every other time they did. I had NEVER missed an appoint. before. Wanted to see if they would excuse this one time, like credit card company's do. Was told flat out NO. Now they won't even talk to me or return my calls. Dr. E owns the place. Guess he NEEDS the $50. BIG BULLY.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Eavenson, DC?
Are you Dr. Eavenson?