Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Mark Clarke, NP
Mark Clarke, NP is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Greenville, RI. He is 55 years old.

600 Putnam Pike Ste 8

Greenville, RI 02828

• Medicare
  • Neighborhood Health Plan
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Mark Clarke

As a Nurse Practitioner, I believe in patient-led care. This means, I closely listen to what my patients are saying and feeling. Doing so enables me to recognize their health needs, and address the issues that they may be struggling with. I believe in building a long-term patient-provider relationship based on trust, skill, and timely advice.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Geriatric Medicine
  • Men's Health Medicine
  • Preventive Medicine

Mark Clarke does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Diseases
  • High Cholesterol

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Suture Soft Tissue Wound

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

• Simmons
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • The George Washington University School Of Medicine and Health Sciences
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Depart Of Transportation Certified
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Mark Clarke has no awards or honors listed.

Mark Clarke has no media or publications listed.

Mark Clarke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Mark Clarke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Mark Clarke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Mark Clarke to family and friends
Mark Clarke's Performance
in North Smithfield |
Meets and exceeds everything I need for primary care. Very engaging and knowledgeable. I would recommend to anyone.
in North Providence, RI |
I have been a patient of Mark's for a few years now. I have always moved practices with him. He has never made me feel as though my concerns where not valid concerns. He takes his time with me at every visit. There are not many medical professional like him anymore. Most of the time patients feel rushed and you leave wondering if they even listened to anything you said. Its the complete opposite with Mark, he's awesome!!
in Greenville, RI |
I recently, unfortunately, left my terrific primary MD of 20 years for Mark. I don't need a lot of attention, being generally healthy, but I had not been seen by my MD in years. I was OK with the PAs, but I feel the goal was to spend the least time as the practice was driven by a medical group scooping up private practices in RI. Messages were never returned. Declining state of healthcare in US. Mark spends quality time with me & there aren't 12 people ahead of me, and I feel that Mark knows me!
in Pascoag, RI |
Mark has always been very professional during my visits. If he feels that you need a specialist for any reason, he knows someone for every ailment. His office assistant, Jasmine also is very good at what she does. They are always on top of their game!! I have never had a PCP like Mark who will help you with whatever it is you may need!! I hope I never lose Mark Clarke, best Dr I have ever had for anything!! Keep up the great work!! To top it off, I'm a difficult patient, and get great care!!
in Blackstone, Ma |
Outstanding considerate commitment to the care of his patients, excellent. Duncan
in Brooklyn, NY |
Mark is the best. Personable, timely, and shows that he cares. Highly recommend.
in Lincoln RI |
Dr Clarke is an excellent listener he hears what you are saying and doesn't dismiss your concerns. He's compassionate and caring and I have never felt that my health wasn't important to him. I believe he wants the best for his patients. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a Doc that will give you the time and care like the Docs did in the old days.
in Rhode Island |
Help me out with a few different issues excellent doctor friendly, straightforward into the point highly recommend him as a doctor
I highly recomend.I have been with him for about 10 years.
in Burrillville, RI |
If you are looking for a medical provider who cares about his patients, I highly recommend Mark Clarke. He's pleasant, personable, and punctual. He always takes the time to explain things and is a great listener who doesn't have a problem with patients asking questions. His diagnoses are spot on and on the very rare occasion that he doesn't know what's causing your problem, he won't hesitate to refer you to a specialist. Very knowledgeable. In my opinion, he's the best.
in Warwick, RI |
I have been a patient of Mark's for about 8 years. He has a great bedside manor and has always been thorough with his examinations. I would recommend Mark Clarke NP for anyone who is looking for a Physician to listen and work with you what ails you.
Have you seen Mark Clarke, NP?
Are you Mark Clarke?