Mark Clarke, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Male · Age 57

Mark Clarke

Mark Clarke, NP is a nurse practitioner in Greenville, RI. He specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner), geriatric medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Mark Clarke accepts

Mark Clarke accepts the following insurance:

Medicare

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Chronic Diseases
  • High Cholesterol
  • Suture Soft Tissue Wound

As a Nurse Practitioner, I believe in patient-led care. This means, I closely listen to what my patients are saying and feeling. Doing so enables me to recognize their health needs, and address the issues that they may be struggling with. I believe in building a long-term patient-provider relationship based on trust, skill, and timely advice.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Geriatric Medicine

Mark Clarke?
Mark Clarke's Performance
What People Say About Mark Clarke, NP
RecentMost Helpful
Excellent doctor have been going to him now for a year, listens to you and dosent make you feel uncomfortable! Would highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Clarke, NP?
he makes feel like he realy cares
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Clarke, NP?
I have known Mark for almost 20 years and highly recommend him to all prospective patients. Very professional and a great guy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Clarke, NP?
Extremely knowledgeable in his diagnosis..Great bedside humor but mark is all business..Treated me with utmost respect ..And the office is immaculate...The girls are always friendly and greet you with open arms..Very on time with reports also..The whole practice is A+..Im sure Np Young is fantastic too..
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Clarke, NP?
Mark is an excellent general practitioner. I have been a patient for several years and he always makes himself available any time of the day. He treats his patients with respect, listens to all of your concerns, and I never feel rushed at appointments. I highly recommend Mark as he constantly provides a high level of care and constantly exceeds my expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Clarke, NP?
Excellent practitioner! When you have a concern he is there to listen and takes his time in his assessments. When you need to see him he makes time to fit you in one of his busy schedule to make you are ok. I would highly recommend him! Meets beyond my expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Clarke, NP?
Mark and his staff are the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Clarke, NP?
Mark is very knowledgeable and accommodating! He listens to your concerns and take his time explaining things. I highly recommend him !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Clarke, NP?
Meets and exceeds everything I need for primary care. Very engaging and knowledgeable. I would recommend to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Clarke, NP?
I have been a patient of Mark's for a few years now. I have always moved practices with him. He has never made me feel as though my concerns where not valid concerns. He takes his time with me at every visit. There are not many medical professional like him anymore. Most of the time patients feel rushed and you leave wondering if they even listened to anything you said. Its the complete opposite with Mark, he's awesome!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Clarke, NP?
I recently, unfortunately, left my terrific primary MD of 20 years for Mark. I don't need a lot of attention, being generally healthy, but I had not been seen by my MD in years. I was OK with the PAs, but I feel the goal was to spend the least time as the practice was driven by a medical group scooping up private practices in RI. Messages were never returned. Declining state of healthcare in US. Mark spends quality time with me & there aren't 12 people ahead of me, and I feel that Mark knows me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Clarke, NP?
Mark has always been very professional during my visits. If he feels that you need a specialist for any reason, he knows someone for every ailment. His office assistant, Jasmine also is very good at what she does. They are always on top of their game!! I have never had a PCP like Mark who will help you with whatever it is you may need!! I hope I never lose Mark Clarke, best Dr I have ever had for anything!! Keep up the great work!! To top it off, I'm a difficult patient, and get great care!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Clarke, NP?
Outstanding considerate commitment to the care of his patients, excellent. Duncan
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Clarke, NP?
Mark is the best. Personable, timely, and shows that he cares. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Clarke, NP?
Dr Clarke is an excellent listener he hears what you are saying and doesn't dismiss your concerns. He's compassionate and caring and I have never felt that my health wasn't important to him. I believe he wants the best for his patients. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a Doc that will give you the time and care like the Docs did in the old days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Clarke, NP?
Help me out with a few different issues excellent doctor friendly, straightforward into the point highly recommend him as a doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Clarke, NP?
I highly recomend.I have been with him for about 10 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Clarke, NP?
If you are looking for a medical provider who cares about his patients, I highly recommend Mark Clarke. He's pleasant, personable, and punctual. He always takes the time to explain things and is a great listener who doesn't have a problem with patients asking questions. His diagnoses are spot on and on the very rare occasion that he doesn't know what's causing your problem, he won't hesitate to refer you to a specialist. Very knowledgeable. In my opinion, he's the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Clarke, NP?
I have been a patient of Mark's for about 8 years. He has a great bedside manor and has always been thorough with his examinations. I would recommend Mark Clarke NP for anyone who is looking for a Physician to listen and work with you what ails you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mark Clarke, NP?

How was your experience with Mark Clarke?

Greenville Primary Care